What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain High Seeds Logo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuco

Doug_Marsh
Here my submissions let me know if you wanna see them in different colors or switched around.

HEHE...I'm not sure what relation the pig has to "Mountain High" - but I like it. :D

I had a thought to use the image of a mountain goat in the logo...but I don't have time now. Maybe someone else should try if they are stuck for ideas.

smMountainGoat87.jpg

Doug_Marsh

Good idea with the goat I will get something rolling tomorrow along those lines thatnks for the comments! Smoke on..:joint:

tuco

Final. This one is the high resolution for printing. I increased the size of the font "Mountain High Seeds" - at 6x4cm it was going to be hard to read so it needed increasing.

mhsfinal2.jpg

Here is how it will actually look at a size of 6x4cm.

mhsfinal2small.jpg

mhs_square.jpg

Well...that's my lot. Nice work everyone. :rasta:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally ... , yesterday i had a good talk with some close friends and we came to the decision that Tuco's logo is the most fitting one ... , i want to thank everyone who participated here .

i will pm Dg now for closing the thread and sending those packs to the winner

good growing everyone

Fj

mosfetti

hi, i'm new here.
i know, it's a bit late, but i got some issues with posting. (and i still got)
but just for fun, here are a few concept, 4x6 cm.

i cannot post image (Your Post contains one or more URLs, please remove them before submitting your message again.)

i170 (dot) photobucket (dot) com/albums/u262/mosfetti/mountain (dot) jpg

(remove the spaces and replace the dots (that's the only way i can post it))

all the best.
mosfetti

kid606

wdr said:
looks good , but you must waiting for next contest:) same like me :)
:badday: same here..
btw..professional logos are vector based..this means they have small filesize and can be rescaled to any size needed without the loss of quality.

congrats to the winner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts