like this?

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5411003915.html

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Turbo Diesel - $6500

fuel: diesel
odometer: 184000
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: truck

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Turbo Diesel Cummins 24 Valve Lifted. Runs good. Any Questions call, no emails or text. Cash only.
That one (spec wise) looks really good. Except for the lifted part - IMO

I Second what tessarecting said about getting it checked out.

B

blue_tick

schrews
subbed. looking forward to your grow this year. kill it again bro.

peace

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
oMGneqcl.jpg

HorseBadoritiz

Just wanted to compliment you on your last grow and thread... it was great to follow!

I noticed you said you had some Snow Queen seeds. I got some as a freebie, and just finished one up indoors... other than SSDD, it's the best thing I've run from from Bodhi... yet, lol! I have a feeling she would love growing in your garden!

HL45

Veteran
like this?

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5411003915.html

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Turbo Diesel - $6500

fuel: diesel
odometer: 184000
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: truck

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Turbo Diesel Cummins 24 Valve Lifted. Runs good. Any Questions call, no emails or text. Cash only.

Yeah but ya gotta test drive it of course....it says clean title but she obvoiusly taken some hits..definitely make sure the 4x4 works....maybe check in with some mechanics in your area and see if they know about any good trucks for sale.

MedResearcher

Veteran
Sup Schrews,

Good to see you back again. Was curious if you mix your coots mix by hand or get it mixed and trucked in? Ive read you last couple threads over the years and I vaguely recall you talking about it, but cant remember!

Anyways if you don't mind, would love to know what company you used to get the soil mixed/delivered, if you were happy with them and if you were going to use them again?

One week of some sunshine.. a little taste of spring, and my back is already killing me. Really don't wanna mix anything by hand myself. We use a little concrete mixer, but its still back breaking and labor intensive.

Thanks,
Mr^^

MedResearcher

Veteran
Thanks for the suggestion HL, gonna give them a look.

BAS looks really good, but them being based in Colorado just doesn't make much sense to me for a few reasons. So hoping to find a good reputable soil yard that is at least somewhere in Nor Cal.

Usually I mix everything myself, cant take it this year though. Little nervous to trust a soil yard. Over the years it seems like a yard will have great soil, get really popular, cut corners to keep up with demand, then put out some bad batchs. So hoping to avoid that.

Thanks again.
Mr^^

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Damn im jealous of your concentrate collection :) how do you pick one to start your day, executive decisions
i smoke all of them. I like OG the best though

What foliars are you considering this year?
albion CA
some AEA stuff
AACT
neem oil

I have been reading/hearing about PPD (pure protein dry?) and Brix Mix (??), not really sure where they fit in though. There might be better alternatives, or some other important things that i'm overlooking too

I have the book Teaming with Microbes which has tea recommendations, and of course there's all the info stuff from Clackamas Coot and all the big plant guys. I like to look at old icmag posts to find what foliar regimens people recommend, but as always i'm open to suggestions here. its always hard to sort through 20 different recommendations though

I've been skimming the AEA thread, and the outdoor large plants thread, but a lot of the more advanced chemistry/biology stuff goes over my head. I really just want a recipe for success / the healthiest plants possible

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Good weather this week. feels like spring already. Today i'm sending in soil samples to the lab, then goin to finish cleaning up the garden from last year. I want to order soil for this season but still havent decided on a final mix, kind of waiting on the results from the soil tests. Also will probably have to amend the old soil, 3 different kinds so probably different recommendations for each. fun.

I found somebody to help me this season so I wont be stuck on the hill all summer, so thats nice! he worked with me a couple years ago but left early in the season because of drama with one of my old partners. he's a cool guy and a hard worker who is eager to get into the cannabis industry for all the right reasons.

Hell yea dude I'm happy to hear you got some solid help! "For all the right reasons" makes all the difference in the world. This weathers crazy amazing...the whole week should be like this looks like... I have a lot of cleaning up to do at my spot too. Cant wait to see your Megamounds.

Latest posts

Latest posts