What's new

Motherlode Gardens 2014

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
is it best to test your weed and have the test results with you when you go to vend to a club? seems like a more professional approach ?

yes i was actually just over at harbor side for shits and giggles (i have other clubs who have already made solid offers)…but HHC requires a test from steep hill labs for both flowers and concentrates. they told me they are paying 13-14 for "high quality" (most of their OD was garbage so i imagine they pay cheaper)…..yet offered me 560-600 an OZ for shatter if it tests below 500ppm residuals…

but if your homie owns the club or they are one of those underground clubs that bend alot of rules, I'm sure they can make something happen without a test.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
is it best to test your weed and have the test results with you when you go to vend to a club? seems like a more professional approach ?

i think if a club wants their weed tested they can do it / pay for it themselves, plus that way they can use the same lab every time for consistency.

but if your homie owns the club or they are one of those underground clubs that bend alot of rules, I'm sure they can make something happen without a test.
yep. haha

been to socal lately?

In my opinion having gone to just about every club in cali at one time or another, a test won't make a difference. What will change it is having good weed, being the actual grower and being confident. If they like your shit and know they can trust you on more quality later they will usually try to start a business relationship.
clubs are for people who don't know people

epicorchard

i think if a club wants their weed tested they can do it / pay for it themselves, plus that way they can use the same lab every time for consistency.

yep. haha

been to socal lately?

clubs are for people who don't know people

Mostlt true, but some of us grow a contracted crop for specific despenseries with a locked in year round price. Usually 15-2k. Harborside might only go as high as 16k, but they will contract your crop if they are impressed and you can feed them all year.

Probably the only reason to stick with clones. If there is any variation in product they usually will not pick it up. They want the same product pound after pound, zero leaf left on the buds, and nothing smaller than a nickel.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
in WA it's considered "professional courtesy"... to provide a test result data sheet { there is only 2 labs..and only one of those is state approval for I502..... }
w/ every elbow...U wanna drop off.... even then most are still on consignment.....IE
Buds now bucks later......

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
that's how I was looking at it Yort...I know that the clubs can test my herb themselves and I know if I'm confident in my product I can sell it, but it just seems like if I come with the test already that they would be more inclined to work with me.

I've never worked with a club before , because I've had the same attitude that screws expressed...Clubs are for people who don't know any one...but I just want to try a few out. I met some real nice guys from a pretty decent club in Sac and I really liked their facilities...and Sac is a really easy drive for me.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
We sell to clubs but not as a "vendor" i.e. im not walking thru the front door wit a duffel bag, gotta know the owner and have them ask you for product instead of tryin to push your stuff on people who dont give a fuck about you.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
the trim crew is all done, paid and bounced. Went really quick, the lesbian chicks crushed it. We hit triple-digits, so it was not a bad season considering. It will be nice to have a few months off before I come back and hit it hard in 2015. I'm not really into winter sports so i'll mostly be recording music and training bjj, plus spending some time with my new baby, visiting family and friends, hitting the dog beach, and eating good food

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
it's dab time! I just got these new ceramic nails , time to try them out with some tangie shatter mmmmmmmm

1R3MTvLl.jpg

I want to get an e-nail but i dont know the best brand, anyone have one or can recommend one?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn everyone is all done already lol! shiet, I'm still chugging along here, got the last 4 plants being taken down today and tmro. and still a fuckload to trim but i guess thats one of those good problems!

save some of that ancient OG would love to check that out.

BYF- yea Sac is a way better drive than LA. the 5 is real hot at the grapevine so make sure your driving is on point!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the trim crew is all done, paid and bounced. Went really quick, the lesbian chicks crushed it. We hit triple-digits, so it was not a bad season considering. It will be nice to have a few months off before I come back and hit it hard in 2015. I'm not really into winter sports so i'll mostly be recording music and training bjj, plus spending some time with my new baby, visiting family and friends, hitting the dog beach, and eating good food

Congratulations from SC bro....killed it again:tiphat:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Awesome Bloody Good Job Schrews Mate :good:
Enjoy your new family and Stay Safe Brother and can't wait to see what you crank out next year :woohoo:
:plant grow:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
thanks guys! still working here but the end is in sight, soon i will have a big stack of paper and no weed. hahah well probably not no weed

in WA it's considered "professional courtesy"... to provide a test result data sheet { there is only 2 labs..and only one of those is state approval for I502..... }
w/ every elbow...U wanna drop off.... even then most are still on consignment.....IE
Buds now bucks later......
How do they get away with that? too many growers producing large amounts of mid-grade weed i guess.

Mostlt true, but some of us grow a contracted crop for specific despenseries with a locked in year round price. Usually 15-2k. Harborside might only go as high as 16k, but they will contract your crop if they are impressed and you can feed them all year.

Probably the only reason to stick with clones. If there is any variation in product they usually will not pick it up. They want the same product pound after pound, zero leaf left on the buds, and nothing smaller than a nickel.

wht dispensaries do you stock? I'll go grab an eighth, maybe 2014 is a good vintage year for blue dream haha. really tho i would probably get the chem