What's new

Motherlode Gardens 2014

theJointedOne

Veteran
I unlock the secrets of the pyramids and levitate all my nugs when drying. Cords, wire, all that is old school.

oh yea? then show us the way...

your such an instigator ....like a 10 yo kid who needs attention everyday

have you ever dried 100p's? 200? 300? 400? 500?1000? ...no? i didnt think so

haha

haha

Most people have no idea what it takes to operate at this level. I fully understand from experience . Peace , Oldschoolgrower

Bulldog420

Veteran

haha

Take a deep breath and calm down. I was kidding around, obviously. As if it matters but I do use paracord with rope tightening ends so I don't have droop. Jesh.

I have also had seasons when I harvested around 30 pounds, by myself and a little help from the wife, all while working a 40+ hour a week job. So I get it, got off your soap box now please and stop trolling my comments.

grow nerd

Veteran
DAT, I'm pretty sure Shcrews is single.

If he's not, I'm always available.

picture.php

Last edited:
Take a deep breath and calm down. I was kidding around, obviously. As if it matters but I do use paracord with rope tightening ends so I don't have droop. Jesh.

I have also had seasons when I harvested around 30 pounds, by myself and a little help from the wife, all while working a 40+ hour a week job. So I get it, got off your soap box now please and stop trolling my comments.

I don't understand. Did he think the levitation of nugs thing was serious? Confused on the tantrum.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
man Schrews! Good vibes, good health and green blessings! :greenstars:

love all your pictures and man, look at those buds, the size of your ugly mug! :D

Thats fucking legit, you got one hell of a harvest man, and I like the way you hanging the buds. Makes me realize I could hang that 30x5 trellis thats been sittinga round, instead of 5 lines of fishing line lol

@ Grow Nerd, hey hey hayyyyy :flowers2: lol

Levitating buds, and smoking spiders, Fuck yeah! :headbange

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
man Schrews! Good vibes, good health and green blessings! :greenstars:

love all your pictures and man, look at those buds, the size of your ugly mug! :D

Thats fucking legit, you got one hell of a harvest man, and I like the way you hanging the buds. Makes me realize I could hang that 30x5 trellis thats been sittinga round, instead of 5 lines of fishing line lol

@ Grow Nerd, hey hey hayyyyy :flowers2: lol

Levitating buds, and smoking spiders, Fuck yeah! :headbange
Thanks , im pretty stoked on this crop, it's my biggest one yet. The best part is i know we can double, if not triple it next year, with principles and techniques we learned this season.

Chop is going well, except we dont have enough workers for all the big leafing and trimming, but the crew we have right now is great, no drama, hard work, and nice people.

Need more rubbermaids for dry branches, we ran out and are using big 3mil contractor bags for now. Harvest was really poorly planned but we are working hard to handle the crucial shit.

It is looking like we might hit triple digits or at least come close, which is cool considering everything thats happened/changed since the start of this season/thread. Lots of custies lined up already. The tricky (fun) part is when its time to deal with all our trim/popcorn.

The nets work well for hanging branches. We also are using some cages like Pono, and i like them a little more. But if you already have trellis netting then go for it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 15