Flo x OG (Rare Dankness)

Flo x OG (Rare Dankness)

ermfJYkl.jpg

a little bud that broke off a few days ago:
fq1nTcXl.jpg

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Your flowers definetely blew up fast this year!
My Chemical Blues will be the earliest to finish, and are at week 5 or 6 of flower now.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Man I have a few phenos of dream beaver that may take the cake for frostiest plant of all time if things keep going the same way, I read about there being a lose your keys pheno , ie it's so strong you lose your keys...I'm hoping this is one of those. I'm about to test the clones indoor. If it makes it through the test I'll give it to wonderland nursery in Garberville

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
looking good man gonna have to check out more bodhi stuff…dream beaver sounds good green crack is a monster outdoors.

anyways prophets GG s1 should do pretty good, only thing about Glue is that its a late finisher. i might try a couple out, I've been pretty damn surprised when running S1 they have tons of vigor and they dont need sexing which is cool.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
dream beaver is a great name, reminds me of cat stevens..

the WiFi#3 x Snow Lotus seems good for outdoors, stacking like crazy.

OGKushman's PSAxUncirculated is crushing it too, that PSA male must be pretty special

R

Red Berry

Not only does it have GC in it. , but it has afgooey and blockhead too ..it's bred to be huge outside it seems like.
i did :

dream beaver x dream beaver
dream beaver x vanilla una
dream beaver x cocoa kush
dream beaver x bubba
dream beaver x sk1

should have done/made more but i was drunk n sleepy and high as fuk :huggg::ying:

epicorchard

Not only does it have GC in it. , but it has afgooey and blockhead too ..it's bred to be huge outside it seems like.

I was never able to push a green crack over 5lbs. Figured it was the early finish that limited its size. You guys ever seen a monster 8-10lb crack? Just curious

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
only thing about Glue is that its a late finisher.

The 4x Glues I have outdoors wont be done until Oct 20th.
Thats really late for here. But it may just make the cut.
Were down in the high 30's at night by Oct 5th. By the 10th, its low 30's. Occasional frosts inbetween.
We'll see how hardy they are in the cold, humid North East. :freezing:

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I was never able to push a green crack over 5lbs. Figured it was the early finish that limited its size. You guys ever seen a monster 8-10lb crack? Just curious

I've seen em a bit bigger but they were put out in mid may with lamps till solstice. With out helping it stay in veg as you noticed , it's too early to be a monster

My thoughts are each one of those three has some really ideal traits for outdoor and some that aren't deal breakers but could use refining. I'm hoping when bodhi combined all those alleles in his cocktail shaker that the bads get cancelled out by the respective goods of each parent. Looking that way so far

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Ancient OG (Bodhi)

Ancient OG (Bodhi)

the 2 ancients are the biggest plants in the garden.
They aren't stacking as much as our other Bodhi strains but the crazy stretch makes up for it. Very frosty, strong citrus kush smell.

JKJ9zHal.jpg

qT6llNUl.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts