What's new

Most potent sativa?

M

medical_shed

Highlighter said:
I've grown both these strains, and have to say I much prefer Apollo. Only got 2 NepJam gals, but they were both very similar, but not as "clean" a high as A-11. Just my :2cents:

Haven't grown A11 but I have grown a couple of NJs and one of them was incredibly potent even though it was cut at 6+1/2 weeks due to herming from stress. The other one was nowhere near as strong but still good. There are very potent phenos in there. Wouldn't say it's a really clear high but it's one of the most euphoric I've smoked.

4 Dragons

Marijuanaut said:
La mano negra's Angola Verde X Banghi gets my vote too

10093angola_verde2.JPG
[/url]

That looks amazing!!

I have some beans of this thanks to LMN. How long does she take to flower?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to clarify, I don't consider A-11 to be of any exceptional potency, but a unique & HIGH-quality head. :smoke:

Verdi99

bagseed77 said:
get some bagseeds

I think part of the fun of growing is to grow different kinds of exotic weed.Growing bagseed would depress me.Get something exotic my friend.....its more interesting.....lol.....Verdi99

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
i am gonna crop out some Celestial Temple Sativa x Island Sweet Skunk from federation..very soon in about 3 weeks..so i'll let you know how strong of a sativa it is...
Supposed do be a heart pounding psychedelic electric buzz...hopefully it is exactly that
peace
Chefboy

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
chefboy6969 said:
i am gonna crop out some Celestial Temple Sativa x Island Sweet Skunk from federation..very soon in about 3 weeks..so i'll let you know how strong of a sativa it is...
Supposed do be a heart pounding psychedelic electric buzz...hopefully it is exactly that
peace
Chefboy

Good luck with it chefboy6969. Not that you're gonna need luck, CTS is top notch genetics.

I just made some actual sativa x CTS seeds.. Let's see if the cross rewards me with that strongest sativa :kos:

I

Iron_Lion

b8man said:
Nepalese Jam has been praised by a few experienced growers as the strongest sativa they've grown - with a clear, inspiring high. Similar to Apollo 11, but more clear. Think of it as a morning espresso.

I dunno, I did some NJ's last winter and I wasnt really blown away by the potency, good weed none the less. The high was actually quite different than I was expecting from a 100% sativa. I was expecting a high that would have me bouncing off the walls, and what I got was a high gives you a nice mellow feeling, almost like floating, seems to put a smile on my face, I dont get any real noticable energy boost. The jamaican pheno is pretty good and tasty, the nepalese pheno seems to be a little less potent, yeilded less and the taste leaves something to be desired. I usually save the NJ for joint smoking, it usually takes a more then a bowl to put me where I want to be. Overall it's worth a shot, stays short and really compact, my plants finished under 18" and all bud.

DRorganic

Veteran
sage,kalimist,flo,jonny blaze is a nevill haze x blueberry .are some and i have 2 packs of t*haze xskunk1 .jock horror,jack horror.

this is som kalimist that is suree sweet. i have 4-5 clones of kali in veg .my last for a while .too much time littel yield.but true conusuiar stuff.

Not to hijack your thread but:

while on the subject of Sativa's I'm curious to know if the suede taste (meaning simply that haze or sativa smoke has the flavor of the suede odor) runs through all sativas? Of the few Sats I've had I notice a profound suede leather flavor that just doesn't seem to occur in anything else. Is it just me or does it have this flavor to other people as well?

And, what is the best tasting Sativa in that regard? And, are there any hybrids that share that haze flavor?

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Suede? lol. I don't smell suede, but it might just be our olfactory differences. My favorite sativa (pure) is Thai. Yes, it is panic-inducing and leaves you absolutely flabbergasted, but it is good smoke. Best I ever had was in Phuket. It was still moist from harvest (but seriously compressed). Got 4-5 grams for about $25 US and it put my dick in the dirt.

The old school Kali Mist I had in the 'Dam is even more potent, and has a similar high to the Thai.

rafe

I have a Trainwreck x Princess Diesel cross flowering and a GHSC UltraHaze #1 flowering. These should give me my first taste of my own grown sativa. I had the UltraHaze#1 nine weeks into flowering and my air conditioners was needed by a human during a heat wave and they got cooked but I did get 6 clones!!. Looking forward to the Trainwreck cross.

T

turdcat

chefboy6969
i am gonna crop out some Celestial Temple Sativa x Island Sweet Skunk from federation..very soon in about 3 weeks..so i'll let you know how strong of a sativa it is... Supposed do be a heart pounding psychedelic electric buzz...hopefully it is exactly that peace Chefboy

Hope it's going well..
Any updates?

moon

I agree that angola x banghi (angola pheno )from the LMN is one of the best pure sativa

Last edited: