What's new

Most potent sativa?

AquaParot

Looking for the most potent sativa I can find, and wondering what my best options were. As of right now I'm leaning towards Sativa Spirit from Paradise Seeds

What are your favorites?

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you cant go wrong w/ hawaiin sativa from federation.
many good phenos.
as long as you can wait about 12 weeks to flower.
great uplifting, confusing high. :D

Jimmy Saville

Forgive my ignorance but is "Sativa" a blanket term applied to any moderate to long flowering Sat. dominant hybrid/polyhybrid or should it be reserved for those pure Sativa divas?
I don't mean to change the direction of the thread, I'm just a little confused :bashhead:

My vote for a potent Sativa dominant hybrid would be Trainwreck atm, pure Sat would be some African, I think its Ethiopian and very electric. Just purchased Bangi Haze on the bay too, I hear that's wonderful.

RC_Colas

Veteran
I would say the Super Silver Haze (Mr.Nice) and ISSxHaw. Sativa (Federation) have been the punchiest Sativa dominant hybrids I have tried...the SSH has a real edge.

As for pure landrace sativa, my Columbian (a.k.a. Toronto Timewarp).

Cheers

RC_Colas

C

cellardweller

I had some African (Red)Malawi once that was very very uplifting and energetic! ..thanks kiefmaster...

ShootinBudz

trainwreck is strong, but have you ever tripped balls on it? I have smoked it grown in the santa cruz mountains in full sun, spectacular buds but nothing "mental" going on, no visuals after maybe 1000 times smoking trainwreck.

Last edited:
N

nelumbo

Zamal can be surprising but one good pheno on a handfull of Hay strains ( one killer from four strains in my experience ). Zamal was good bred with ( Haze x White ) clone male
I have some keepers with this stuff.

Nice question!!.

The most potent sativa that i grew was Angola Verde x Banghi ( from our friend Lmn, rip. ) I love this plant

Peace and love. :rasta:

Alfred-cannaria said:
Nice question!!.

The most potent sativa that i grew was Angola Verde x Banghi ( from our friend Lmn, rip. ) I love this plant

Peace and love. :rasta:

WOW, what an impressive plant! Was that just one big cola?
I am verry interested in La Mano Negra's work. He really did have some amazing and exotic sativas. A man with a true passion, Lmn you are a legend!
I will miss seeing his giant haze trees lol, rip Lmn.

Marijuanaut

La mano negra's Angola Verde X Banghi gets my vote too

10093angola_verde2.JPG
[/url]

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neville's Haze is the most potent I've had -I'm talking visuals!

Looking forward to running OT-1 Haze, but I'll be dropping my LMN Angola X Banghi 1st. Really excited about that one after seeing Marijuanaut's and Alfred-cannaria's examples! How to grow 'em, guys! :D:yes:

Hollaachu

Cinderella99, and NirvanaSpecial were my best Sativa experience!!!!!with Nirvana Special being the most up!!!! and the Nirvana Special's high had noooooooo ceiling at all!!!!And boy are those some amazin LMN Angola X Banghi....I would definately love to grow those babies!!!!

b8man

Veteran
Depends what qualities of the sativa you want to be potent. The heart racing high, paranoid tripping, clear thought or confusing... etc. There are different strains which are all potent, but totally different in effect.

Pure Thai strains are IMHO the "strongest" - most overwhelming sativas. Real panic inducing strains though, so potent, but maybe not the most desirable. These are the only ones i've ever tripped balls on and had real visuals on.

Nepalese Jam has been praised by a few experienced growers as the strongest sativa they've grown - with a clear, inspiring high. Similar to Apollo 11, but more clear. Think of it as a morning espresso.

Super Silver Haze - is great and powerful with a few phenos to choose from. Hazes are great but I find they can be a bit stupifying. It's a top strain though that nobody will diss.

Sample as many sativas as you can - you need to pick one which does it for you - and there are lots to choose from.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nepalese Jam has been praised by a few experienced growers as the strongest sativa they've grown - with a clear, inspiring high. Similar to Apollo 11, but more clear. Think of it as a morning espresso.

I've grown both these strains, and have to say I much prefer Apollo. Only got 2 NepJam gals, but they were both very similar, but not as "clean" a high as A-11. Just my :2cents:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Just smoke some sativas from Australia, bred and grown there, and all i can say it that they have a really awesome sativa potency along with a short flowering period ( 12 weeks max).
But they are not available in seeds yet ...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=97156&page=2

Otherwise, the longer flowering, the trippiest high, most of the time... Neville Haze is a really good choice but the flowering time can go crazy... Only for pure satvia lovers IMO.

For new sativas explorers, i ld say like the others before, nepalese jam, SSH...

See you, enjoy your search !

Neville Haze Hybrid, Female Seeds