What's new

Most potent, "rip your head off" sativa!?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think traditionally those were supposed to be femurs or humerus...tibia's don't have balls at the ends...lol

lmao! :D...sry I meant crossbones heheh

more killer hay... X18 x Haze -F1 :abduct:

013-2.jpg

Rinse

Veteran
Looks like suttin special Raco, what is the flowering like on that one, not too hazy I hope.

Madjag

Veteran
I usually grow the strains with words like mellow, anti anxiety in the description, but Im also after a taste of the other end of the spectrum...
Looking for the most "Psychadelic" (preferably pure sativa), euphoric space weed, something that will make an old tune sound like your hearing it for the first time :rtfo:

Who knows?

Bless. :tiphat:

"Candybar" , for sure.

See this thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=41526&page=37

Bluenote

I like where this thread is going :)

Some of us are as obsessed with having "perfect" looking herb as we are with "perfect" women.

There's much more to it than the surface values which you can assign it. Our senses are so limited, that it's not until you fully immerse yourself in something or someone, that you can truly know what it consists of at it's root.

?

Wisdom^^^^^^

A pretty dog that can't perform is just a pretty dog.

Bluenote

Yeah I enjoyed that post alot 'jag, I never came across candybar here in U.k but sounds awesome and similar to African Black that made its way here.

Some folks seemed to think he was stroking them but I saw the same sort of stuff or very similar in southern Mexico back around '74-76. And it wasn't "watered" weed , I've wondered off and ever since. The only thing that has ever even been close was some stuff we ran across in northern Thailand that when dry was little nondescript dark brown chunks that you'd roll with other weed or tobacco because it was too sticky for a joint.

I'd like to bounce something off y'all , if anyone is familar with Pinay culture they might be familar with the concept of Amok , some legends had that they smoked a great deal of a sacramental herb , and since their are some *really* trippy wild Sativas ( whether landrace or feral...who knows) in the region that are definitely of s.e. asian origin it leads me to wonder if the legendary " Amok" sacrament might not have been something similar to MadJags " candybar".....

And in way this fits with some of the " berserker" legends from many other cultures , course an examination of which of those cultures might have had access to cannabis might well bring forward some interesting info and hypotheses...

mofeta

Veteran
if anyone is familar with Pinay culture they might be familar with the concept of Amok , some legends had that they smoked a great deal of a sacramental herb ....

... And in way this fits with some of the " berserker" legends from many other cultures

Interesting comment.

You could add the "Assassins" too, eh?

Maybe the Zulu too? They were supposed to go into some crazed state when at war. ZULU SHAKA ZULU SHAKA!

I think most people think of Fly Agaric and mead with the Berserkers, but who knows?

I wonder what other cultures have a tradition of "going postal" in war, and how many had chemical help as opposed to just working themselves into a rage via ritual, mob mentality, etc?

Bluenote

Interesting comment.

You could add the "Assassins" too, eh?

Maybe the Zulu too? They were supposed to go into some crazed state when at war. ZULU SHAKA ZULU SHAKA!

I think most people think of Fly Agaric and mead with the Berserkers, but who knows?

I wonder what other cultures have a tradition of "going postal" in war, and how many had chemical help as opposed to just working themselves into a rage via ritual, mob mentality, etc?

I don't know , perhaps you might have some input? Various mushrooms etc seem to ( as you said) be more likely, but then as you cited there are the Assassin legends that are hashish , seems like the Northern cultures it may have been mead or some other alcohol?

I guess I think about oddball things sometimes , from an anthropological or sociological perspective , seems like there's a number of Berserker style legends but no real common thread. I wonder of the "mob mentality" facet might be something else entirely , perhaps the same thing but less narrowly focused?

And could cannabis have played a part in it? Some of the legends come from places where the presence of cannabis may be in question , if it's involved how did it get there and how long ago? Course that raises other questions when you consider climate , is Ruderalis an adapative mutation for northern climes? Are there equatorial Indicas etc.etc.

Cannabis could well have been trade goods as early as most anything else, maybe earlier than folks commonly think.

Rinse

Veteran
I remember reading somewhere that Zulu's had a strain for medicine and a strain for spiritual use. And when going war would eat raw cannabis from a strain whose sap was blood red...Myths? Im not sure but it could be true as Ive seen blood red sap from sativas before.

Madjag

Veteran
There Are Weeds That Can Make You Cry....

There Are Weeds That Can Make You Cry....

Some folks seemed to think he was stroking them but I saw the same sort of stuff or very similar in southern Mexico back around '74-76. And it wasn't "watered" weed , I've wondered off and ever since. The only thing that has ever even been close was some stuff we ran across in northern Thailand that when dry was little nondescript dark brown chunks that you'd roll with other weed or tobacco because it was too sticky for a joint.

I'd like to bounce something off y'all , if anyone is familar with Pinay culture they might be familar with the concept of Amok , some legends had that they smoked a great deal of a sacramental herb , and since their are some *really* trippy wild Sativas ( whether landrace or feral...who knows) in the region that are definitely of s.e. asian origin it leads me to wonder if the legendary " Amok" sacrament might not have been something similar to MadJags " candybar".....

And in way this fits with some of the " berserker" legends from many other cultures , course an examination of which of those cultures might have had access to cannabis might well bring forward some interesting info and hypotheses...

Excerpted from another thread started
by Sam_Skunkman in 2006 called
"5,000 Kilos of legal Indian Ganja"
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=36500

______________________________ ____________________

I have had Original Haze that was almost like acid, unexperienced smokers would white-out or pass-out, or throw up after a toke or two...
Oh, and it was Euphoric to say the least. I would feel like I was floating in a cloud, or held in the hands of a comfortable giant, I had no need for anything, I was totally blissed.

- Sam the Skunkman

Latest posts

Latest posts