What's new

Most potent, "rip your head off" sativa!?

W

wiseone

Oddly, the best ever was the tops of immature Columbian Gold, from the 1970's, harvested in mid August, in the Midwest of USA. The unsuspecting thought I dosed them about 15 minutes after burning one.

most def. I can remember scoring some bags of columbian back in the early/mid '70's that would absolutely shit on whats out here now days.

Rinse

Veteran
I concur, Wiseone.

That psychotic; paranoid; "this can't be only from weed"; "I can always call 911 for an ambulance"; "what would Timothy Leary do?", kind of experience, where you honestly and absolutely swear off the stuff forever if only you come down stuff, is the best!

:laughing: lol
The whole chest clamps up, and all you are left with is a 250bpm heart pushing blood (which is basically a viscous cannabinoid syrup at this point) into the far nether regions of your cerebral cortex...For those that survive, they gain infinite wisdom and enlightenment (or an appetite for lemonade and madeira cake) :dance013:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Several of the TH Haze x Panama pelo rosa (pink hair)/Colombian Moño Rojo grown outdoors last season were too potent for me...I hate being paranoid LOL...all were potent but at least 2 were killers...the taste was sooo good that some of our friends didn´t payed attention to my warnings and smoked more than they could handle and then had to regret....Of course,they refused a 2nd experience lmao

This bud...looks schwagg?...but it was a truly devastating Haze x sativa hybrid :hide::D

hpc1.jpg

hzpnmcol1.jpg

Rastatrue

these days....

these days....

most def. I can remember scoring some bags of columbian back in the early/mid '70's that would absolutely shit on whats out here now days.

Ssshhhh.... don't tell them. Some of today's herb is outrageous but alot is just fluff. It looks good, smells strong and tastes different but it cost way too much. I'd trade someone else's "kind bud" for a $40 sack of Columbian Redbud or Gold in a NY minute.

"I got a good deal-$320 for an oz." All I can say is "good for you"

That's where growing your own comes in. I know what's in the soil and don't use all those " additives" that these younger grower think is needed to grow good herb. Worm casting & bat guano are powerful enough.:ying: One Love

That's the problem, isn't it? Those of us who are old enough to remember the great land races from distant shores can only sigh, and shake our heads.

A case on point: if you look at a "ganja field" in Jamaica today, the grower has to sit next to a pitiful, knee high hash plants. Gone are the days when Peter Tosh peered through 15-foot tall plants.

Remember the Golds and Reds? Remember...:yappy:

G

guest121295

I'd like to concur with Iron Lion about the horrible strength of Nevilles/Mango.This I have experience with.The Zamal/haze cross in the previous post looked pretty mean from my seat too.You can't beat crazy looking, stringy buds with a nice sweet smell, kids laugh, right before they drop!!!:)The great sativas also burn extremely well in joints and are , when it really comes down to it, quite easy to grow, you just have to wait for the "gold".

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
In terms of real sativas I've only grown FMS Zamal x Skunk and while it was trippy and psychedelic it wasn't a rip your head off one.:artist:

Croissant

green crack is a potent sativa dom that can border on pshycadelic if enough is smoked... but it gave me a bad trip super paranoid.

tahoe og is a hybrid so idk if you want to count it but it can give a crazy ass head high feels like your brain is doing flips.

certain phenos of widow can b fn crazy too.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
go with raco...he knows what he is taking about!! this must be some real strong and carzy shit

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made a few seeds for the love of it jejeje...I don´t have cuts of the haze mom and the colombian male anymore.charlie garcia´s Panama Pink Hair cut is alive and well :dance013:
I´m going to start 100 Moño Rojo n+4 seeds soon...I have big hopes...wish me luck compadres ;)

ps:
I smoked some charlie´s "Mextiza" recently and it was awesome! BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! :abduct:

Ten minutes later I'm high as a kite on what I consider to be some of the worlds finest tropical smokes, out of Charlies personal stash.Some of those Thai crosses will scare the shit out of you too :D

ACE Malawi...I rated it for dubi ;) self-explanatory pic LOL!

raco2035.jpg

3 skulls & 4 tibias...look schwagg? :chin:

Last edited:
G

guest121295

Hey Raco, where can a guy find some of those haze/columbian mixes? I saw your post and searched seedboutique/seedbay but nothing there seemed to fit that description, was that an Ace side project tester or something? Who else would have those Central/SA bloodlines?Would that Columbian blood want to spit male flowers indoors?

B

Buffoonman

Malawi was one of the strongest i've smoked it didnt look very good but after a couple of spliffs me and my mate ended up in the corner of the garden staring at a spiders web for about 2 hours.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I like where this thread is going :)

Some of us are as obsessed with having "perfect" looking herb as we are with "perfect" women.

There's much more to it than the surface values which you can assign it. Our senses are so limited, that it's not until you fully immerse yourself in something or someone, that you can truly know what it consists of at it's root.

Can't wait to be able to put some of the more tropical genetics in my collection to good use.

That Zawal sounds crazy. Mexican or Guatemalan I'm guessing.

Do you think that the UV and wider spectrum from the outdoor grown herb noticeably affects the more psychedelic traits of the herb. (I.E. would growing it indoors produce a sample which was not as mind altering?) Has anyone does this experiment?

Rinse

Veteran
I like where this thread is going :)

Some of us are as obsessed with having "perfect" looking herb as we are with "perfect" women.

There's much more to it than the surface values which you can assign it. Our senses are so limited, that it's not until you fully immerse yourself in something or someone, that you can truly know what it consists of at it's root.

Can't wait to be able to put some of the more tropical genetics in my collection to good use.

That Zawal sounds crazy. Mexican or Guatemalan I'm guessing.

Do you think that the UV and wider spectrum from the outdoor grown herb noticeably affects the more psychedelic traits of the herb. (I.E. would growing it indoors produce a sample which was not as mind altering?) Has anyone does this experiment?

I was looking at this thread the other day:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135579&highlight=vintage+photography

To me these buds look way more appetizing than the bright green crystal coated stuff we see today (although that too has its charms)
Guess its all a matter of perception...

Ive known people that say they never smoke green weed (wtf thats what I thought at first) until they explained the best weed is never bright green but more the sort of colours we see in the above vintage photo thread...This is because the plants haven't been pumped up with nutes but grown in the ground with plenty of sun,
and not "spoilt".

As for outdoor grown herb I would say yes, not only is it more psychedelic but have a more balanced, harmonising effect...
And also tastes better IMO.

G

Growdsix

living in socal I am spoiled..I can walk to 7 collectives from my place..

with all of them capped under 50 an 1/8..

still tho..1975 thai stick..ooohh..memories.

or the gold foil stamped afgani ak 47 label PURPLE AFGANI HASH..FROM 1980..

OR, 2009 CO2 EXTRACTED MOONDUST..JUST STUPID..CRAZY MEDZ.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raco the Malawi looks pretty but dangerous!
Have you ever tried Golden Tiger??
yes,I´ve smoked very nice buds grown by my good friend ElRubio :tiphat:

Very nice and potent stuff...heady :dance013:

032-4.jpg

W

wiseone

Someone did some experiments using a UV bulb while in flowering to see if the plants produced more resin or not. Don't remember what thread it was, but it was here on IC. It got kind of controversial so I stepped away from it.

Latest posts

Latest posts