What's new

Most giggly / fun landraces?

Lebanizer

i think it's pretty much about the moment, but some genetics might trigger it more easily.. in example, if a person smokes everyday and does same things all the time, how it can be giggly? but when that person goes outside and change some routines, things might start to look funny. also everything new or remembering something old can bring the giggles. but yeah, definitely some strains can make it too and that's what i'm missing. many strains can make smile, but rarely they give me that hysterical laughing. i think south american and south-east asian genetics have potential for that. african too.
Very well said absolutely !

Lolo94

i think it's pretty much about the moment, but some genetics might trigger it more easily.. in example, if a person smokes everyday and does same things all the time, how it can be giggly? but when that person goes outside and change some routines, things might start to look funny. also everything new or remembering something old can bring the giggles. but yeah, definitely some strains can make it too and that's what i'm missing. many strains can make smile, but rarely they give me that hysterical laughing. i think south american and south-east asian genetics have potential for that. african too.
Definitely agree about the moment being important. Cobbed NW thai weed was the giggliest I ever tried, but it also went between giggly and paranoia. The fact we were up in the hills staying in a remote village had alot to do with it. Wish I had brought seeds back but paranoia made me dump them. I think it was RSC that had a NW hilltribe thai with similarly very large seeds