What's new

Most affordable Skype doc - Canada MMPR

Buddha1

Veteran
Our biggest concern is how the Colleges will respond. They are already making threats. Don't be shocked if there are some fines levied.
It is such utter bullshit the way the CMA and Colleges are handling this.

If as I suspect...LP's, especially the larger ones, are primarily Big Pharma, there will be a lobbyist group set up to deal with this problem...If it isn't already happening.

Peace...B

S

sourpuss

What is the truth? Do I pay 400 and complain about not eating and sleeping and bam I get a card? Cause I know if I went to my family doc he would laugh. Tell me to take 2 f these at night and one of these in the morning. And I might have a heart attack....

Is that how it works? Suddenly 500000 canadians r medical? Im noy complaining just need to know if im gonna throw my cash fown the drain and get rejected. I would assumr a medical condition must exist no?

clp

A medical condition must exist but with a lot of these skype docs I am under the impression that it can be a pretty loose fit. It's best to have previous prescriptions that will match your condition so that MMJ can replace them.

$400 is way overpriced now. I expect the price to drop under $200 in the next few months as more docs jump on board.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its funny how these signers have never come under fire? i am sure the clinics are turning massive profits.....

any visit in the u.s. or other pay to see places is about 80-120 per visit.

funniest thing is the worlds largest indoor grow is family ran

med-man

leaffan

its funny how these signers have never come under fire? i am sure the clinics are turning massive profits.....

any visit in the u.s. or other pay to see places is about 80-120 per visit.

funniest thing is the worlds largest indoor grow is family ran

med-man

Not under fire?....I don't think Dr. Craven and Dr. Hart from London would agree. Both were told last week to stop signing documents or lose their licences. One had a clinic on Dundas St, the other did it via skype.
You will be hearing more and more of these cases soon.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am refering to do no harm, mcrci, the manitoba guy etc etc

at one point wasnt one charging 100 per plant? as far as unestablished clinics i cannot remark as i am unsure about how much they charge etc

med-man

blastfrompast

Veteran
I know Dr. Shaw in BC charges a little over $500 by the time your done....

Most I looked into at the time charged the same $500 fee...unless you were on disablility etc... that was supposed to change the pricing..

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think docs come to your house in cali for 80.00$

one guy was bragging in the news about charging 400 to 2500 patients in the first few months. a good racket for the owner, but what about the patients? i mean a million bucks for a couple months?

med-man

S

sourpuss

Umm, opening a licensing office asap:) ill only charge 200 and only drive a merc...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sourpuss

i was thinking of sticking to a minivan and charging 100.00

med-man

leaffan

i am refering to do no harm, mcrci, the manitoba guy etc etc

at one point wasnt one charging 100 per plant? as far as unestablished clinics i cannot remark as i am unsure about how much they charge etc

med-man

Dr Hart was doing skype for MCRCI.

blastfrompast

Veteran
hey sourpuss

i was thinking of sticking to a minivan and charging 100.00

med-man

Nothing wrong with the mini-van...Mine has 417k and still going strong...

Upside: I've never been pulled over..
Downside: NONE...I'm old and married so it ain't like I need a pair of wheels to pickup girls anymore.

BUMP. Any new leads on this?

Cheapest I've found is $250+ tax @ yourorganics.ca

That page is suspended, I'd also like information. I have been self medicating for anxiety and appetite and sleep for many years now, I dont have any other prescriptions for those because I found what worked and stuck with it. How do i tell a Dr. I know what I need regardless of past medical history (of which there is essentially none)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am aving ameeting with a clinic this weekend in toronto

hopefully i can start sending people that way soon

med-man

diffusing

That would be great, not too too far from my stomping grounds

there are a bunch of new clinics in the toronto area. I've seen anywhere from 100$ up to 500$ 'consultants'/'advocates' that basically get you to pay them to tell you where a 100$ clinic is and keep the change (I'm not a big fan of exploiting the sick, and this is exactly what has been happening). you can google "marijuana clinic toronto" for a couple options. I assume medman will be speaking to one of those bigger ones. liftmj website also has a bunch of doctors listed.

What I would suggest, is goto your family doctor, or whatever, explain your issues, and that you have been using cannabis to treat it. ask him to sign. if he wont, ask him for his suggestion. get a script. go back when/if the script doesnt work. ask him to sign. if he wont, ask for documentation of the situation. take that documentation to any MJ clinic out there, and 400$ later (sadly! but maybe its got better recently), you be good to go.

good luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts