What's new

Mossy needs Help..Please..

anonamix

I was thinking the same thing. Only i will get to hear my wife ask what the hell i do in there for so long.. all the time. :cathug:

:tiphat: mossy!

My girlfriend thinks im workin my ass off all afternoon, lol but most of the time im just sittin there staring at em' with a silly grin on my face lol

Cheers anonamix...:tiphat:

What do you have as genetics in your Purple Widow...?

Just interested as I have a purple russian on the go using the JEM for the purple..and WR AF
and purple heart..which has white widow in..and JEM for the purple.

Bighill..cheers..

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Same here...mine says, "I wish you looked at me with the same adoration that you have when you look at your girls.."

What can you say...:biglaugh:

Sounds like an interesting strain for sure. Hows that coming along?
The purple widow is a non AF strain from De Sjamaan and it says WhiteWidowXPruple. I havnt heard anything about em but im eager to see how they flower.

M

mossy

I am so with you on the cold forcing hibernation. If I let myself get chilled thru, I end up in a fetal position with full body muscle spasm... Unable to get warm again...
YUP..my periferal circulation just cuts out in the cold weather then
all my nerve damage kicks off...accompanied by the muscle spasms..
fun..isn't it. :nono:

Hint - Keep a nice bottle of white port on hand. A "short snort of port" can really help keep that chill at bay when you have to dash out to the garden & back!
I'll bear that in mind..

Sounds like you have a Hell of a Great organisation you have there...:bow::bow:..that kind of work takes a lot of dedicated people.
Mighty m8..mighty.

What torques me is that our Judiciary Committee apparently cares more about hearing arguments re video bingo & online gambling than STOPPING THE ARREST & PERSECUTION OF SICK PEOPLE!
SHAME on them. :lightning:
We're taking a different tack - guerilla warfare now
I have a different tack on it...wait til I get my head back together and we will talk about it.
Most lovely plant I have ever seen...
Cheers..I have 3 beautiful black males for her..
And her Cousins..Fingers Crossed.

My girlfriend thinks im workin my ass off all afternoon, lol but most of the time im just sittin there staring at em' with a silly grin on my face lol
I thought it was just me...:biglaugh:
I get Lost in them.
The purple widow is a non AF strain from De Sjamaan and it says WhiteWidowXPruple. I havnt heard anything about em but im eager to see how they flower.
Yeah..I would like a look.
I credit the WW with giving me more Visible tric cover in my crosses.
It seems like a tric magnifier..which is always good..I'll be interested to see if yours have the same effect.

M

mossy

And her Cousins..

Yup..that is the straight F3's starting to colour up as well.
They are about a month younger..
ALL the males are black

picture.php

and I think all 3 fems are going to blacken up too.

IF it is out in dominance..I should stand best chance to capture it.

picture.php

anonamix

I thought it was just me...:biglaugh:

I get Lost in them.
picture.php

A self portrait if you will lol

Yeah..I would like a look.
I credit the WW with giving me more Visible tric cover in my crosses.
It seems like a tric magnifier..which is always good..I'll be interested to see if yours have the same effect.

I sure hope it does! lol.
The first 2 starting leafs had purple underneath. That was only about a week from seed. The rest of the leaves havnt done that so im not sure what thats all about..
picture.php

M

mossy

picture.php

2nd Black AF pheno..out of the Black line f3's.

picture.php

La Bella Noche..starting to fur up.

A self portrait if you will lol
....me too....

The rest of the leaves havnt done that so im not sure what thats all about..
maybe just a bit more Colour dominant..
mark her up..sometimes the colour can fade out during growing..and reappear as they mature.
From here..they look like the afghan Red stalk..
to eye..is it red/purple (rhubarby) or just purple...?

Nice..fingers crossed for loads of colour for you

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
moSsy
Howzit brother..?? Man this is the shizzy right here..
picture.php

Simply devastating she looks like she will kick some ass. love the colors on yer women... Will ICU have any colors like that.. Dont forget to stop by my thread in my sig and check out the baby ICU... Ill be back around your threads trying to learn about the AF's thanx for all you do brother.. peace n pufs..

sackO:tiphat:

Flying Goat

Mossy - Glad to see more pix, because I realize what that means... Mossy is feeling better! :jump:

I just ADORE your purple ladies (yes, I'm a lady too, not a guy as most folks think)...

The Goatwoman was stirring in the garden this weekend as well & pix I have to post & share, probably tomorrow before I head for Montgomery with my lil' crew... We have an "organized disorganization" going & pick up new members off the side of the road, etc... Not really, but ya know...

I have a good feeling about this session... Wish us good karma, that our HB642 will pass the Judiciary Committee! So many have worked long & hard for this...

Besides, I like to behave myself as a lady & if they DON'T pass it, then I'll have to get my 4/10 shotgun loaded with rock salt & head back up there with some carefully-selected good ole boys... Naw, we won't hurt a thang... Just stuff tailpipes with crawfish peels & heads... Maybe rub some deer scent or coyote urine on some car bumpers... (unless the window is open, ya know, that stuff IS slippery)... Or, we could slip around putting joints into cars parked in reserved spaces & then direct the media to film cops making their "busts." I have such an evil mind, it would serve them well to be humanitarian & realistic on Wednesday.

Enuf of my rant in your thread, Sir!

I humbly hope to be able to grow such beautiful plants some day myself!

Cheers from Bama Bay!

:tiphat:

marziano

You keep on doing...
Keep on push me...
Why?
I remember you a guy who did beat you when you was a kid?

Ahhhh the day will come...

Stop knocking at Hell's door, someone, something could open it...

:greenstars: :greenstars: :greenstars:

From Mars,
With Love
Me!

:thank you: for your EverytimeBetter work!!!

M

mossy

Man this is the shizzy right here..
Cheers sackO..:tiphat:
Dont forget to stop by my thread in my sig and check out the baby ICU
I've been..you have some Fantastic genetics..and some very impressive friends..
it was like walking into the canna halls of Fame..:D

There is a Chance that ICU will colour..it has the DC/ALF cross in it and that is what the girl you admire is..
BUT..I haven't grown them out myself..
so I couldn't say for certain.
Fingers Crossed eh!

I just ADORE your purple ladies (yes, I'm a lady too, not a guy as most folks think)...
Cheers Flying Goat....:tiphat:
I DID notice in your avatar that you had Goat Queen...
But in this day and age..it is not a guarantee..:biglaugh:
It was the Goat that caught my eye..my Mom had goats and I know
that they have the Hermie gene..so I was gonna ask if you had any knowledge on the genetics involved..:chin:

Wish us good karma
Oh I DO..there is a great big bundle of it sitting on your doorstep waiting to join you in your fight..
and I've had my fingers crossed tightly since you mentioned it.

Or, we could slip around putting joints into cars parked in reserved spaces & then direct the media to film cops making their "busts." I have such an evil mind, it would serve them well to be humanitarian & realistic on Wednesday.
Wish I could be there to watch...:groupwave:

In the UK..about 9 of the governments Drug Advisory committee have resigned because the government will not listen to their findings.
They say there is LESS chance of your kids dying from taking the soft drugs such as cannabis and extacy than there is if you get them horse riding lessons.

It made me smile..."Daddy daddy..can I have horse riding lessons...?
No..get outside with this joint..it is Safer for you" :joint:
It is a crazy world we live in.

marziano..
I have this strange looking parcel on my doorstep..it kinda looks like this..:witch2:

SCAREY...........:toohot:

NHMI

Wow Mossy, that is beautiful and that is great that you are getting black males too....when the seeds are available where will they be sold? I would plant em in my yard cuz they look so different no one would suspect they are pot...especially if with other yard weeds...

M

mossy

Definitely tastier that your Mom-in-law..:smoke:
Go ask La Buena Hierba your question on Haze..I think he is the Haze expert around here.
He is up in stickies..and he is a good guy..so he won't mind you asking.

NHMI..cheers m8..appreciated. :tiphat:
The blacks willbe my main project this summer..so I will have a better idea IF I am going to get them then.
It is the first time they have been out in dominance..and AF..
so I am hopeful.

picture.php

The other two BX1's are black..but nowhere near the full leaf coverage enjoyed by their sister..as you can see.

picture.php

looks like there is still work to be done.

picture.php

The f3's look as if it is a bit more dominant in them..
but..
I will find out more when I get some better test patches out.

H

hisser

:respect: Mossy! they look like Gems to me ;) may this summer be bountiful for you :tiphat:

M

mossy

Cheers hisser..much appreciated...:tiphat:
I have this feeling that the full black is DC dominant..
and the part black is indeed JEM dominant.

may this summer be bountiful for you
I try not to get too confident..because if you do mother nature has this nasty habit of coming up and slapping you in the chops..:snap out of it:
But if you could get a plant by Want alone..
I'll get her. :prettyplease:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Cheers sackO..:tiphat:

I've been..you have some Fantastic genetics..and some very impressive friends..
it was like walking into the canna halls of Fame..:D

There is a Chance that ICU will colour..it has the DC/ALF cross in it and that is what the girl you admire is..
BUT..I haven't grown them out myself..
so I couldn't say for certain.
Fingers Crossed eh!

mosSy thanx for the kind words.. Yea lots of great friends that know this wonderful plant we all love.. Including yourself, I really hope ICU colors.. Also DC/ALF =? deep chunk x? or am i wrong on that :D? She is starting to perk up she is a wee bitty shorty.. hehe.. I'll post up pics pretty soon.. Again thanx for all you do in this community great work mosSy.. peace n pufs.

edit: also is the other parent of ICU wr = white russian? thanx again..

sackO

H

hisser

Mossy I meant by Gems as jewels, so already mother nature gave you a good :gift: and its in a good hands! :artist: So cheers! :tiphat:

M

mossy

I meant by Gems as jewels
Getcha...:tiphat:

picture.php

sackO...ICU#1 is
(AF) DeepChunk/ALF#3 (f2) X (AF) WRussian (F9)
should be a little Cracker..:sasmokin:

Dopeboy668..cheers m8..appreciated. :tiphat:
love the avatar.

Latest posts

Latest posts