What's new

MOSCA'S C99 BX1...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A small update i just finished raising and bending the last C99 BX1 through the screen i plan on turning back tomorrow or wednesday night depending how how quick the last girl recovers from the gymnastics i put her through here is a few pics...:)

l]

Last edited:
M

mosca negra

Right on Benji! Those gals are filling out nicely! How are you liking the lights?

MN

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers Mosca im liking the lights for my cab they fit perfectly i also added another 63w LED to replace the CFL i had in there during veg,,Ive just had a baby so it's been hard finding time taking pics, editing and uploading here is some more pics..

Pics taken 31st of march...

Back with some more pics soon...

M

mosca negra

Cheers Benji, Phillthy & Blaner! Looking really Great there man!! Very cool lights-- how do you like them? You are testing the LED lights out right?

Mosca

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Mosca bro congrats on the cup win, Yeah im testing the LED's out this is my second time round with them ive found them good all round for veg and flower the only negative things i could say about them is the footprint is small compared to a HPS/MH and the penetration of the light is less,,, So for commercial grows id stick with HPS/MH but these lights are perfect for confined spaces and small cabs with a scrog style setup this is were these lights do their best work from what ive seen...

Im loving the pheno on the left side of the cab it absolutely stinks of freshly crushed pineapples reminds me so much of my Pineapple Shiva Skunk i grew from Sensi a couple of years back infact it is pretty much identical in all aspects smell, growth pattern, coloration,,,If i put the 2 plants next 2 each other id have a pretty hard time telling which one was which ill dig up some pics of my Shiva Skunk, i have also taken loads of cuttings from this girl and have some friends running her in some commercial setups im keen to see how she does against our local Jack Herer cutting yield wise...

Last edited:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shiva Skunk Pineapple Pheno...

Last edited:

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Looks like you re doing a good job here benji. Congrats
I have 2 sweetest cindy 99 growing right now as tester plants and it seems to be a very interesting strain. Have you ever grown that one ?

stay green. Max

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics taken on the 18th..

C99BX1 2 plants one squashed in the middle...:biggrin:
picture.php

getting nice and frosty...nice job man....I have to try this strain out....Ive heard alot of folks say that getting the pineapple pheno is very easy....and it smell of pure pineapple, no other smell but that....which is very cool.....nice job Benji and Mosca...

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 26 flower a little bit of tip burn but other than that they are looking good gave them a 2 day flush and going to give them a dose of potash with their next feed, Then sit back and watch these girls explode the stretch stopped a week ago on the pineapple pheno but the other girl and my Jack Herer have stretched a little bit more than expected nearly double the size damn near touching the lights..:mad:

C99BX1 Pineapple Pheno...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the taller pheno so hard to take pics because the Jack Herer and Pineapple BX1 have taken up most of the space...:)
picture.php

As you can see the taller pheno has lime green leaves while the Pineapple girl and JH have much darker appearence...

picture.php

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some group shots...:biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
G

Guest 16149

Looking good Benji, love a bunch of girls crowded into a room all up against each other :)
Oh yeah love the plants too :)

Latest posts

Latest posts