What's new

Mosca Negra c99 bx1

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys

Hashit: You will very likely have some pineapple phenos... as it´s very dominant in this strain.

Both of my phenos are great.... i am having some difficulties to choose which one to keep. Now that´s a luxury problem!!

have a nice weekend

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
As i mentioned earlyer in this thread i am growing her again..... the pineapple pheno and this time it´s cold as hell and plants behaving accordingly with low stetch and leafy buds.... here she is at 49 days just starting to flush...... as before grown organicly with b.a.c. nutes under 400whps.

c99
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the smell is incredible pineapple ish and it seems that resin production hasent slowed down by the cold (22 lights on and down to 10 at night)

have a great day

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
and a few more @ 8 weeks:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

they are just about ready to pick but theyll get a week or 2 more just for added colors ;-)

peace

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Chop chop @ 10 weeks:

picture.php

and even more yield in the cold but delayed flowering time.... even seems more dank this time around. Killer stuff mosca bro ;-)

greetz

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Chop chop @ 10 weeks:

picture.php

and even more yield in the cold :dance013: but delayed flowering time.... even seems more dank this time around. Killer stuff mosca bro ;-)

greetz

icetoker

Ludo

I don't believe Toker has a scale.......hihi it's measured in mason jars..........
But daing.......BRO......what a shot......and I know how they smell and how f3@king sticky they are so congrats on a job very welll done!!!!!!!:yoinks:
Your house is going to smell like a candy store the next few weeks.....and then it's gonner stink....puff puff......pass that sh!t:wave:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
yeah now idea about the yield in grams or oz... but it´s a 1 l mason jar worth of dry buds if it helps hashit

Its not the yield im going for with this one.... although it´s not so shabby!!

iGot retarded stoned last night with the scizzor hash.....so some cereberal effects are lost but the stone is fucking incredible @ 10 weeks.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
KushSmoker: Let´s hope mosca will make another release on this one.....truly an amazing strain!!

Thor: This is the only c99 i have grown or smoked for that matter... so i dont know about that but it sure is good :)

picture.php

Baba Ku

Veteran
Very nice job, Ice!
I grew some of his other c99 offering this past summer and it was some of my best.
A pal of mine states he can't remember smoking pot he liked better his whole life. He is 50.

G

Guest 18340

Nice job ICETOKER! Gotta love Mosca's C99BX! I've had the same pineapple pheno mom for over a year now and I want to be buried with her when I die! lol
As you see the BX is a crazy trichome producer. The hash she produces will warp your mind:biggrin:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks for the kind remaks :)

It sure is stellar stuff..... and elvme2: Yes the resin is out of this world:

picture.php

picture.php

I think mosca will be releasing a new batch of the cindy very soon.....

have a nice weekend

icetoker

Ludo

DAAINNG that BHO looks tasty broski.....!!!!!! yummmy yum yum.......:smoke out:

Nice job running her this time.....gues you are in your right element with all this snow and cold weather.....hehe

:cry:......this is how I make the gooey stuff....hmmm

good karma to you and yours......:ying:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
IceT
Howzit brother..?? That shit looks shmokin!! great work... And mosca does create the best of the c99.. peace n pufs..

sacKO