What's new

Mosca Negra c99 bx1

N

nukkumatti

Nice one brother!!

Got three different phenos going and haven't decide wich to keep.. Or more like I'm gonna keep one for yield and one for smoke smoke :)

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Whats cooler than cool!!??.......... IceCold!!! Toker great grow and shots!!

Ludo

I've had the pleasure of been given a sample of this loveley herb from Mr. Ice himself.....:kos:....so I figured I'd give you all a hint of what this is all about...!
First of, it has a beautifull budstruckture.....like the slight sativa high it brings..so does it look, and really light green to white, since the trics are covering this bud thight!!!
The smell is very much like a sweet sweet sativa, but not hiding the indica fruityness.
The smoke is smooth and rich. Two hits and you feel the high comming on strong, so this is a puff puff weed for sure... :smoke out:hehe
The high gives you a rides for 30-45 minutes or so....and then pulls you slowley into the couch and relaxes your muscels and mind. I'm a medical user so I need a herb that can sooth my pain, and this C99 is a keeper in my book:dance013:. Thanks Mosca for the lovely strain.....!!! Much appriciated.......keep up the great work.
An thanks again Tok's for the sample......keep spreading the good karma:ying:!!!!! peace

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words guys :thank you:

Yes mosca has done his homework for sure..... :) Both phenos are keepers and as i blind selectet them in veg i am extremly pleased that out of only 2 plants both were sure winners for me :jump:

c99#1 just hit the jar:

picture.php

..... this one smells soo sweet and fruity it´s actually hard not to take a bite from it :blowbubbles:

peace

icetoker

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Nice, What was the yield? I only got about 50 grams from each plant from my C99 F1 plants under 2x 400w
I have a feeling the BX will be much better yielding, and this will be under 2x 600w

Thanks dude.

Ludo

Thumbs up for Mosca for this strain/pheno's....!!!!! I have fallen hard for this plant.I have been the honor to have the possibilety to sample these buds and I'm just blown away.....the smell, the taste and the high....all exellent. One of top 3 strains for me ever....!!!:thank you:
take care Toker and good karma to you and yours:ying:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks my friends for the kind words.

This is and awesome strain....... running her again this time:jump:

Mosca negra C99 Bx1:

#1 (pineapple pheno)
picture.php

picture.php

#2 ( fruitpunch/chocolate pheno)
picture.php

picture.php

..im off to toke some c99.

peace

icetoker

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Icetoker > Them are some Bomb Ass Killer Buds ese` :yes: Props for sharing the pics with us and giving us a reason to believe man. mosca :yes: :yes: Props as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts