What's new

Mosca C99 BX

G

Guest 18340

Just cleaning out my files, thought I'd put these here. Mosca's C99 bx.:joint:
url=http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=785668]
phpqcEp8DPM.jpg
[/url]

Pics were taken by my co-defendant, Oldgrayhair.

Last edited:

Dr.NO

How intense was the smell during flowering? Would it be a decent indoor stealth strain whether it be from low odor or just not having that normal ganj smell?

Beautiful shots man! Have u ever grown the Bros Grimm C99? Id like to see how Mosca's Compare to Bros Grimm Cindy..
They look very nice man. Thanks for sharing!10TT

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants! I think I know what I'm getting next.

D

danny karey

man, those look sick as hell!! Great job man, what did you mean by co-defendant? you guys just get charged for growing or somthing, hope not man!

Keep up the good work!

Danny

G

Guest 18340

Dr.NO, they don't have that typical weed smell, sort of. No skunky/deisel undertones like a lot of herb, but definitely not low odor, they smell HEAVILY of musty over ripe pineapples. Especially a room full of them:yoinks:
GR8shoeBadizzle, thx bro. I took them to exactly 52 days. Gave me roughly 50% amber.

TenToesTall, Oldgrayhair took the shots. I've never had the privileged of growing BG's Cindy. But I can tell you that Mosca's description of the BX is dead on. Well worth the $$$, imo.

kaotic, definitely jump on these when they list again. I think sometime next week but pm Mosca to make sure, they go fast.

danny karey, lol, nah we didnt get busted. He's my partner in crime on some of these projects so I call him my co-defendant.

D

danny karey

Cool man, ya had me worried for a sec..LOL. Glad you just call him that, instead of it being true....Co-defendant...LOL.

You and your buddy did a great job on these plants, they look killer!!!

Danny

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Oh yeah....chunky and dank. Great looking plant....and fast!

Fine job evlme2 and mosca!!!

now i want to try... :)

icetoker

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not at all the look of nugs I imagined she would have. I was thinking long sticky sativa buds these look like indica baseballs of fruit :D

Great job on these I hope I find a yielder like yours.

Latest posts

Latest posts