What's new

Mosca C99 BX-1

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fellas. I did not get the numbers I seek cause I always set my goals pretty high lol. I was still happy with what I got. I believe if I had more of the pheno I liked I would have hit the numbers. I was also expecting more stretch and did not get it. The plants got to a lil over 4ft after flipping at 2ft. I would say the average about 1.5lbs to 1.6lbs a light as a group. Gonna try and hit 1.8 to 2.0 with my pheno. Longer veg, bigger pots, and my pheno should make this happen. Plus my first time with her.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Popped a few more seeds of Mosca C99BX-1 and here are a few more shots. Day 52 of 12/12 about 2 more days of flush.

picture.php

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here a chopped shot from the latest plant. All the plants I have grown from a pack of C99BX1 have some sort of pineapple smell scent to them. Some stronger then others and some have a pineapple scent mix with fruity or skunky smells. I actually have another growing that smells just like a fresh cut sweet pineapple. Cant wait to she finish reminds of the description Evlme2 gave. Anyone who grows the out should enjoy them. Very nice smoke for sure.
picture.php

M

mosca negra

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gsizzle again!

Fuking Bad Ass Buds G!!!

Prost!

Mosca

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well a couple of folks asked me about how my topped plants look. Here is one that I will be growing huge. Gonna try and get 1 1/2 to 2# from this bitch. I think I know what she likes so lets see what happens. My #3 pheno....

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a lil update fellas 22days 12/12. I did not get the stretch I wanted or expected from her. Maybe the extra topping tamed her a lot. Is the one of the conclusions i came up with. The other is might have used more energy to fill the container with roots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Beautiful an stunning plants and buds Gsizzle :good:
Tagging along for the rest of this cranking C99 show :biggrin:
:smoke out:

jd4083

Veteran
:tiphat: doing the mosca name nothing but good with this thread, hell of a show...and I second the better camera thing! :laughing: let those beauties shine...

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Very nice work,I have a few of these in flower that I am doing full organic. If you don`t mind I will post some pics of them if ya like. They are roughly 25 days into flowering

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice work,I have a few of these in flower that I am doing full organic. If you don`t mind I will post some pics of them if ya like. They are roughly 25 days into flowering

Cool go for it, It would be nice for the thread and those who are interested in the strain.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Here Ya Go

Here Ya Go

Here are a few pics. The 2 shorter phenos are ALL organic T-LO style. The taller one was gonna be organic but being this is my 1st time growing organic I freaked out when she had a slight cal/mag def and I fed her some cal/mag plus. So synthetic Cindy looks a lil rough. The 1st(far left)shorter pheno is the pineapple smelling one. Enjoy and sorry for the slight hi-jack! Stay safe and Keep It GreeN!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What does the taller pheno smells like? Also what size light are you using? Keep it rolling......

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
What does the taller pheno smells like? Also what size light are you using? Keep it rolling......

I am using a 1000 watt hps. The tall one smells slightly skunky with pineapple undertones. Infact after sniffing them all last night they all have a nice pineapple smell. But that one short pheno really really REAKS of pineapple....bad!!

Latest posts

Latest posts