What's new

Mosca C99 BX-1

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are pics of 2 different phenos of Mosca BX-1 with the fan/water leaves removed just before chop. These are on day 55 with 20 to 30 percent amber 50 cloudy and 20 clear the majority of them. Both have a hint of Pineapple. One is just more sweeter. Was not gonna post her Cause the camera does her no justice. Gotta get a good camera cause she is icy for sure.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

J

jedimike

Wow those are absolutely gorgeous! I have a 10 pack of those on the way man you're making me so happy I made that choice. Which one is the sweeter one? Which do you like better?

S

shitabyss

Wow thats serious business!!

Same here, waiting on release at the end of the month

Thank you Mosca

dasher65

They look absolutely filthy, mate. You've done a top notch job...only trouble is I have a strong desire to grow it myself!!! Yet another bloody strain I've got to buy!!!

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Lookin great Gsizzle, Keep up the awesome work brother

G

Guest 18340

Nice job dude, damn! Which one smells sweeter, the one with the flatter top?

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fellas..... the one with the flatter top is the sweeter smelling one. I grew them in 5gal of coco. She seems she will give me 4 or more ounces a tree at 4ft to 5ft. The other with the slight fox tailing I did not really get good pics. In a rush to chop her for the fact I wanted to pull them at different stages of amber percentage. She is a monster and was completely cloudy at 52 days with a few amber on the sugar leaves. She looks to give me about 6 or better a tree. I top these two times and veg for 6 weeks. They all were 20 to 24 inches before flip. I will not know the exact weight and the smoke report until a few weeks later. But I will keep you guys informed. Once again glad you enjoyed.

M

mosca negra

Right on Gsizzle! Those look some DAMN fine Cinderella 99 buds.

More Cinderella 99 BX & F1's will be at the bay shortly... With a XMAS GIFT FROM MOSCA SEEDS. See Newly posted sticky on my forum!

Season's Greeting to all!

Mosca

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would say on appearances 2 very distinct pheno's in veg. In flowering they all seem to have smell of being fruity or slight pineapple. Its when they are are chopped and curing that a you will notice the uniqueness of them. My skunky pineapple keeper smelled like rotten pineapples. She was the heavier of them all and had the dome I was seeking but little to no purple compared to the others. The darker color one actually smelled like candy wine if that makes any since. I had not one complaint from either of the pheno's smoke by several others. All enjoyed the smoke but the darker one get more praise. Kinda think her beauty help her also. I still like the the pheno I kept the best. Cause she gets you going like a good girl suppose to but puts you out after you worked her real good. Them others are definitely not meds to take before bed. Hope that helps...

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is my skunky pineapple that was louder in veg and flowering. In the cure turned into rotten pineapple smell
picture.php

This is the pheno that had the candy red wine smell to it. Everyone like this one but for me she keeps ya going and like to be put to sleep. I would smoke her before going out to the club.
picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard to say as I just go by eye and how I feel. It all depends on how many plants I have under one 1000w light. The less plants the more bushy I want them to feel the entire light pattern for that light. So I FIM or Top when I see side shoots trying to grow or about 8 inches or so. Then FIM or Top every top at 12 to 15 inches allow for 2 week veg or recovery then flip. She should be about 2 ft if you want 4 to 5 ft trees with her. I like this C99 cause she responds well and remains vigorous no mater what you do to her.

rhaco

Very nice pics Gsizzle! :)
Gonna make a big selection on this strain soon, so thanks for sharing your info's ;)

++

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gsizzle again."

awesome answer man, thanks a lot!

Oh yeah, did you end up hiting the numbers you thought you would with those bushes?

Latest posts

Latest posts