What's new

Mos Cutty genetic meet the killerweed31 bunker

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
thanks for sharing KW!!! you are the man!!!!

I really hope one day we'll be able to smoke a fat joint together!!!

edit: even two or three fatty ahahahhahaha

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Well done Killer, I'm glad you liked the Twisted sister 9/10... :smokeit:
The other crosses from Mos cutty and Rezdog look tasty too !

Did you travel during your time off, I only ask cause I've always
dreamed of seeing the great historical sites and the all wonderful
museums filled with priceless art and artifacts that Italy has too
offer, it must be very inspiring to stand in awe, of all that history !

And the food... I could only imagine the quality of the local cuisine ! :yummy:

Last edited:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Man looks like ya gonna disappear for more 3 weeks whit all that Dank ass nuggz bro!!
no fo real, great strains, great breeders and most of all a big green thumb, it has to be to pull that from a 250W!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
KW what can I say bro you hit a home run with every strain this round. I love how you make it look so easy in a small yet efficient space. All that rock hard trich infested dank is amazing and I'm extremely pleased to see some of my mixes holding it down and giving you some medz that you enjoy.

For me that is very fulfilling and makes me smile as you are a man of your word and have excellent karma. I hooked you up with beans and you gave me excellent feedback and shared much information. Most seeds that are gifted are never seen or heard from again, peeps just take and share nothing.

I know I have been a slacker on the Alien Dawg mixes but things will go down as planned. I think a few of the mixes will be super and you should check them out.
Thanks again

m8 you make me proud to be a grower ehhh, big up to you brotha ..my pleasure

Oh Killer,
tell me your secret..:biggrin:

:respect: bro! always spectacular nuggs

no special things just love and positive vibration ...always good music when im in a bunker at work with a fat joint..just this bro ehhh :) take care m8!!!

thanks for sharing KW!!! you are the man!!!!

I really hope one day we'll be able to smoke a fat joint together!!!

edit: even two or three fatty ahahahhahaha

four or five ...maybe??? ehhh one day bro one day , i appreciate!!

Well done Killer, I'm glad you liked the Twisted sister 9/10... :smokeit:
The other crosses from Mos cutty and Rezdog look tasty too !

Did you travel during your time off, I only ask cause I've always
dreamed of seeing the great historical sites and the all wonderful
museums filled with priceless art and artifacts that Italy has too
offer, it must be very inspiring to stand in awe, of all that history !

And the food... I could only imagine the quality of the local cuisine ! :yummy:

yeah lil i really enjoy the T.S. ...much time outside in a park place inside nature but you no still cold right now so evening many session in front of fire ehhh, stay high bro!!!

Man looks like ya gonna disappear for more 3 weeks whit all that Dank ass nuggz bro!!
no fo real, great strains, great breeders and most of all a big green thumb, it has to be to pull that from a 250W!!

bro you are welcome !!!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
everything looks great kw! I'll be posting some dry shots in a couple days from my last run, everything is curing up nice.

THANKS FOR APPRECIATE LOBS...:tiphat:
also your staf no joke bro ..some dank nuggs coming out, i come soon to check m8, keep the high quality up :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
new run continius posted here in this 3d's,
day 35/40 flow
COSMIC BUBBA KUSH
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
LADY LAVENBERRY....So good plants , smell are ridicolousness..nuggs already hard rock as hell...look like 2 pants in 1 pot but she only get topped and 1month veg...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
awesome pics of new run killer! lookin real good. also dry shots are beautiful too. glad your stickin with this thread for a bit, you change them so often it seems... im jealous of your chem, how wold you place it in your all time strongest smokes?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
awesome pics of new run killer! lookin real good. also dry shots are beautiful too. glad your stickin with this thread for a bit, you change them so often it seems... im jealous of your chem, how wold you place it in your all time strongest smokes?

:biggrin: yeah buddy chemd.ibl was veri nice genetic..strong good tasty ...
i put this chemd.ibl in 2°place to my strongest list...you no wich one win my list ??? the SOUR KUSH , I run couple time in the past, m8 one of more strong and veri nice tasty i ever smoke, i no what make difference in my cab is the love i give to the plants but also the good soil (bio bizz) and the hard nutes i have...ADVANCED HYDROPONIC OF HOLLAND rock the garden bro...you need to try a run with this...veri simple i use only grow,bloom and micro , grow for veg. then after flip only bloom and micro, i follow the tab i have (if you want see go check in my album, there is).

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
killers every times that pass from here ...... I always find very interesting strais, beautiful and healthy plants, and even beautiful photos ........ I'm starting to get bored :biggrin: :tiphat:

M

Mos Cutty

Wow KW you weren't kidding about that Lady Lavenberry plant she is amazing! That Lance Rock also looks killer and right in line (xmas trees) with what Karmic Farmer has seen in his run Space Queen male is showing up big!
Now I feel like I need to come visit you with all that tasty smoke around. I got a feeling a little Alien Dawg F4 and some Bubba's Dawg Alien (Pre'98 Bubba Kush x Alien Dawg F3) are in your future.

As always your rocking the party bro!
Mos

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Wow KW you weren't kidding about that Lady Lavenberry plant she is amazing! That Lance Rock also looks killer and right in line (xmas trees) with what Karmic Farmer has seen in his run Space Queen male is showing up big!
Now I feel like I need to come visit you with all that tasty smoke around. I got a feeling a little Alien Dawg F4 and some Bubba's Dawg Alien (Pre'98 Bubba Kush x Alien Dawg F3) are in your future.

As always your rocking the party bro!
Mos

:dance013: yep thanks m8 very appreciate your pit stop ehhh, ...
bubba dawg alien ?????...CANT WAIT !!!!! :woohoo:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey KW, i know i could get higher numbers if i went back to chem nutes, (i started out with salt based) but i prefer the quality of flavor and smell that my 2 year old organic soil generates! new gals lookin nice! cant wait to see something i really recognize up in here!!!!!!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey KW, i know i could get higher numbers if i went back to chem nutes, (i started out with salt based) but i prefer the quality of flavor and smell that my 2 year old organic soil generates! new gals lookin nice! cant wait to see something i really recognize up in here!!!!!!!!

yes i no, your organic style ROCK THE CAB m8, always primo quality grass coming out from your garden :tiphat:

lobsterbush

Looking great as always killer. Congrats on your first clone! DJ lancerock.

I have been running most of my stuff for around a year and I know how nice it is to have your first clone flower out.

Latest posts

Latest posts