What's new

Mos Cutty genetic meet the killerweed31 bunker

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Hi killer,very nice the lavendberry,how is the strain?I'm looking for the new seed for the new grow,It's lavender taste,the strain??

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hi killer,very nice the lavendberry,how is the strain?I'm looking for the new seed for the new grow,It's lavender taste,the strain??

ciao fratello, la lady lavenberry è favolosa, non vedo l'ora di assaggiarla, per ora è quella che emana l'odor più forte , anche più delle chem, intendo che si sente tanto..
dall'odore si sentono fragranze fruttose spaziali ( è quella che preferisco, non lo dire in giro però ehhe hehh :woohoo:), non so da secca se si sentirà un po di lavanda ma ti saprò dire a presto in una settimana l'assaggio e posto il report..:)

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Ciao fratello! Che mostri!!! Chissà poi quando quelle che hai appena messo in fioritura inizieranno a produrre cime e resina! Sto fumando un ibrido di lavender e devo dire che il sapore di erbe aromatiche-lavanda è una cosa unica e speciale, ti auguro di trovarlo anche a te! Ne rimarrai stupito! Buon cultivo! Hola! :wave:

:smoweed:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Ciao fratello! Che mostri!!! Chissà poi quando quelle che hai appena messo in fioritura inizieranno a produrre cime e resina! Sto fumando un ibrido di lavender e devo dire che il sapore di erbe aromatiche-lavanda è una cosa unica e speciale, ti auguro di trovarlo anche a te! Ne rimarrai stupito! Buon cultivo! Hola! :wave:

:smoweed:

grazie bro, non vedo l'ora di assaggiare...:biggrin:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 65 flow...

GF X BB X BLACK
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

few days and chop ya down this and the last chemd.ibl#4

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
[/B]day 65 flo ...yesterday

CHEMD.IBL#2, before chop
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CHEMD.IBL #3, before chop
picture.php

picture.php

chop shot of this just coming next

[/B]

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
dj lancerock mom ...now in flow from 5 november
picture.php

dj lancerock clone
picture.php

now the flower cab are full of new baby, 2x dj lance rock, 1x lady lavenberry, 1x cosmic bubba kush, 1x chemd ibl

soon smoke report from all plants

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran

yo fellaw sorry or th late up but i take some time for myself...you no when you need a break? so this 3weeks was for me. but now im back with dry shot...
lets see some dry nuggets

CHEMD.IBL , verin nice lookin, no so big like in the other time i grow but excellent as usual golf ball nuggets..this is the most potent in this run, if you want evade ..if you want get high but like pain high this is the choice...not for beginner smokers ehhh, garlic accent predominant in this plants!!!....my vote was 9/10, never failed, thanks rezdog!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GF X BB X BLACK, rock sticky nuggs that emane spice accents, high was decent and taste super...not so sweet like i think rom the smell but my vote are positive to this one..7/10
picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
LADY LAVENBERRY, This is the sorprise in this run, fast veg and flow ...in the beginning little hairy nuggs but soon change in rock sticky resinuss buds...smell like fruit real ruit and tasty was excellent sweet like sugar, high was smile, put smile into the face for hour, amazing...my vote was 8/10!!!..thanks mos cutty for make this ridicolousness weel cross!!!
picture.php

picture.php

COSMIC BUBBA KUSH, Really nice rock solid nuggs , covered by full of sticky resin...from the smell i dont feel classic bubba kush tasty but after smoke yeah this is nice, classic accent o caffe and high kicked your ass..not so long but was veri good choice for before lanch or dinner, my vote was 8,5/10...respect to brotha mos cutty again or make also this awesome cross!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
TWISTED SISTER , some kick ass nuggs fellaw, smell like fruit fresh and tasty was sweet..nuggs are solid rock and high was superb, fast veg and flow..almost ready in 60day from flip..this is one of my favorite to grow and smoke, grow cos was veri fast and yield are excellent around 30gr in 1gallon pot with only 2week veg., i think if i give them 1 month veg. and 3 gallon pot i find jungle nugget in my cab, my vote was 9/10...thanks to maj.pot head for make this and your brother lil greensprout for send me this beans!!! respect guys!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

Mos Cutty

Skillz KW

Skillz KW

KW what can I say bro you hit a home run with every strain this round. I love how you make it look so easy in a small yet efficient space. All that rock hard trich infested dank is amazing and I'm extremely pleased to see some of my mixes holding it down and giving you some medz that you enjoy.

For me that is very fulfilling and makes me smile as you are a man of your word and have excellent karma. I hooked you up with beans and you gave me excellent feedback and shared much information. Most seeds that are gifted are never seen or heard from again, peeps just take and share nothing.

I know I have been a slacker on the Alien Dawg mixes but things will go down as planned. I think a few of the mixes will be super and you should check them out.
Thanks again :tiphat: