What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moms for liberty

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Not my kid, I get to pick her up, fill her full of conservative American values and ice cream and chocolate, and take her back when I am done for the day. Deprogramming takes effort. I enjoy it, and it helps keep me young.

Do you approve of the BB gun I got her? Letting her shoot a .22? .223 Mini-14? How about the aluminum baseball bat I got her that she takes with her as we go on 4 wheeler adventures? She calls it her "smashing stick", it is her favorite toy, and it is pretty dented now. She baits her own hooks, and unhooks her own fish. She wears a pair of Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses with a pink metal frame I got her, and she is cute as a tick.

Kids are a blast. All ya'll can wallow in your misery. I am having fun.

no misery here. i absolutely approve of her getting a bb gun, and learning to shoot. glad you are giving your time. many PARENTS don't do that. could you not have used ticks as comparative to how cute she is, though? speckled puppy, kitten, but not ticks please...😄

VenerableHippie

36 states are pushing ALEC backed bills that basically make it illegal to teach children anything that makes them uncomfortable.

I saw one of the leaders of the original group on tv. Before I realised what the program was about I identified the woman through her body language and kind of speech as severely stressed and undoubtedly neurotic if one had talked with her. She had bright red hair.

So groups, behaviours, social influencers like this, and say, hempysmalldoodle's 'great awakening', are unexpected outcomes of Democracy. The US can't be to blame because it's happening in europa too.

Could it be that Commerce and leaving the running of countries to business, or governments employing business models, is the cause?

Is it that the post world war two promise of cheap goods for everyone has morphed into an idea that we all are entitled to get whatever we want?

Is it that because population is increasing and things are getting pretty crowded around the place that people are becoming frantic that this chance to vote may be the last chance? So EVERYTHING is staked on this election (or that election)?

Hard for me to say. And it's not pretty to watch.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Is it that because population is increasing and things are getting pretty crowded around the place that people are becoming frantic that this chance to vote may be the last chance? So EVERYTHING is staked on this election (or that election)?

Hard for me to say. And it's not pretty to watch.

When things get crowded...

https://paul-gwamanda.medium.com/be...on-experiments-of-john-b-calhoun-fa501a03d4d3
Back in the 60s, American ethologist John B. Calhoun conducted a series of behavioral studies of captive mice within a nine-square-foot enclosure.

Within the enclosure known as Universe 25, several pairs of mice were allowed to breed, the conditions were simple:
  • No shortage of food, water and nesting material.
  • No predators.
  • Limited opportunities for transmissible disease.
  • The only adversity: space limitation — the size of the habitat was predicted to host 3840 mice.
The study, when completed, confirmed Dr. Calhoun’s existing hypothesis: Overpopulation spawns a breakdown in social functions. That is, overpopulation inevitably leads to extinction.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/the-h-word/2016/mar/23/science-ballard-high-rise-animal-research-pathological-overcrowding

The factory-farmed broiler chicken was, in the early 1970s, as much a novel convenience of modern living as the concrete tower block, and feather pecking and cannibalism were real concerns. But the most influential example of “pathological togetherness” lifted from the animal kingdom was not a bird. It was a rodent and, in particular, the laboratory experiments performed on rats in the 1960s by ethologist John B. Calhoun at the National Institute of Mental Health in Bethesda, Maryland.

Calhoun built a “rat city” in which everything a rat could need was provided, except space. The result was a population explosion followed by pathological overcrowding, then extinction. Well before the rats reached the maximum possible density predicted by Calhoun, however, they began to display a range of “deviant” behaviours: mothers neglected their young; dominant males became unusually aggressive; subordinates withdrew psychologically; others became hypersexual; the living cannibalized the dead. Calhoun’s “rat utopia” became a living hell.
https://www.theguardian.com/science...ise-animal-research-pathological-overcrowding
https://www.theguardian.com/science...ise-animal-research-pathological-overcrowding

Absolem

Not my kid, I get to pick her up, fill her full of conservative American values and ice cream and chocolate, and take her back when I am done for the day. Deprogramming takes effort. I enjoy it, and it helps keep me young.

Do you approve of the BB gun I got her? Letting her shoot a .22? .223 Mini-14? How about the aluminum baseball bat I got her that she takes with her as we go on 4 wheeler adventures? She calls it her "smashing stick", it is her favorite toy, and it is pretty dented now. She baits her own hooks, and unhooks her own fish. She wears a pair of Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses with a pink metal frame I got her, and she is cute as a tick.

Kids are a blast. All ya'll can wallow in your misery. I am having fun.

BAMM-BAMM.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts