What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moms for liberty

Gry

Veteran
36 states are pushing ALEC backed bills that basically make it illegal to teach children anything that makes them uncomfortable.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Parents need to take the education of their children into their own hands. The crap being told to them in school needs to be balanced with truth and real values, plus real math and english.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Parents need to take the education of their children into their own hands. The crap being told to them in school needs to be balanced with truth and real values, plus real math and english.

you are asking some of the most uneducated people out there to take charge of education. yeah, that ought to work well...🤣

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have taken one under my wing, part time. Lotsa math. "How many quarters in a pound, er I mean dollar?"

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Wow, they might as well just make school illegal then, I know when I was growing up the vast majority of kids would quickly take advantage of this to say all of school makes them uncomfortable.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I have taken one under my wing, part time. Lotsa math. "How many quarters in a pound, er I mean dollar?"

you are right both ways, 4 quarter pounds to a pound. be brave, kids know...i'd stay away from the grams per ounce until they are a bit older though...😉

Gry

Veteran
A good mentor can have a wonderfully positive effect.
The opposite is equally true.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Don't worry. This one won't fall for the commie BS the liberals are trying to fill her up with. I am learning her better than that.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Wow, they might as well just make school illegal then, I know when I was growing up the vast majority of kids would quickly take advantage of this to say all of school makes them uncomfortable.

hell, yes! just thinking about writing a paper made me break out in hives... i got over it after HS and the USAF. 👍

Brother Nature

I do have to mention, I appreciate that in the threads where Flylo mentions he's mentoring a younger person, none of you have taken the obvious road of roasting the shit out of him. I think that's called progress...

Gry

Veteran
I do have to mention, I appreciate that in the threads where Flylo mentions he's mentoring a younger person, none of you have taken the obvious road of roasting the shit out of him. I think that's called progress...

You and I have vastly different perspectives on that subject.
Given her age, I am have every confidence that she will with the passage of time see the difference that education can and does make with perspective.

Latest posts

Latest posts