What's new

Mold proof jungle strains

JITAMON

I knew it. There is no way in hell we can pull off a plant like that in our backyard in Hawaii. I am a valid medical patient so I don't have to hide anything in the greenhouse. I use corrugated for the roof and double up 6mil clear plastic for walls. I do not currently have one so this is what I did before. Worked like a charm, just gotta keep leaves from pressing up against the plastic. This silhouette is visible and can ruin your stealthy greenhouse. :rasta:

Ok, I am down with Mango, always wanted to try that one. DaliHempy suggests MangoHaze, I like the MangoWidow. Really, both sound awesome.

I have grown alot of AK-47 AND WhiteWidow. From seed and clone. These were my bread and butter for many years. All grown outdoors. I bet you will have great success with two as they truly are da crip. :rasta:

Last edited:
R

riverrat7

KC Brains Mango is an excellent mold resistant strain for the tropics. Ive grew out 70 or so fems and they finished flowering in the middle of the wet season with massive buds and fuck all mold to speak of. Wicked strong fruity smoke that allot of people couldnt handle and many plants close to a pound. This strain is what u want its flood proof!

Gert Lush

Veteran
Hey, it's turning into quite a nice thread, I only chimed in to offer an opinion, but now I'm following it!

Jitamon, as you probably already guessed, I would definitely second TropicalThunder's opinion on KC: Mango, Brazil, KC36 and KC33 are what spring to mind for the indica hit you mentioned. I also had a very nice psychedelic indica leaning Bahia, but it may have been a freak batch, as it's supposed to be a long sativa. That's one (bad?) thing about KC, you always have some surprises, but generally they are quite good.

More info in your PMs ...

JITAMON

Aloha, I am into the sound of these K.C. Brains strains you guys are talking about. Where can I order some? He only sells seeds in the Dam. :badday: I gotta get some mold proof pounder's. I have alway's wanted to try his Mango. The K.C. strains we had here did 8-10 oz easy, only they were a nightmare to trim. I want to try Mango anyways. Mango,yum,even sounds tropical.
I am also into this PNG that has been mentioned, along with most of the suggestions from K.C. I really dig SSH and am really looking at Bhangi Haze. I am loving the description of Tikal from Ace. :rasta: I am so glad we can order seeds on the internet :jump:

W

Whatever

Dubi at ACE recommended the Bangi Haze and the Nepalese Jam. Honestly the Nepalese Jam looks better to me. Right now ACE offers the NJ as a back cross to the Nepalese mom...somehow I was able to get some NJ F2's instead...:rasta:...cause I wanted to take a better shot at finding a Jamaican dominant fem. Supposedly the Bangi Haze are like F6 at this point. ACE gear is great stock.

One of the best things about K.C. is his seeds are inexpensive. The only issues I have had with K.C. other than his big blow up with gypsy nirvana is that his seeds have unpredictable germ rates. I remember getting a pack of TNR several years ago and 1/10 beans popped. I haven't had a problem in the past year but just giving you a heads up.

Also, for some help finding some killer strains contact Roger and the THC Ministry in Hilo.

JITAMON

Aloha :joint: Thank you everyone that has contributed to this thread. I am getting some really good advice here. It seems that others feel the same way I do :jump: I.C mag is a wealth of great info. :rasta:

Where do I order K.C Brains from? I ask again cause I only know about Dr.Chronic. Is that a legit source? Are the seed's there fresh, or at least having a good germ rate?

hachis

Fast Quick strains

Fast Quick strains

You are looking for Fast Quick strains.

Blueberry is a excellent strain to grow.

HACHIS

See if any of the Florida Growers can chime in. When I was there recently visiting some friends, I learned about a plant that was thriving in 100% humidity and thunderstorms + high temps.

Stay creative,
SC

JITAMON

Aloha everyone :rasta: Where you at Florida growers? Tell us about this plant that can take 100% humidity and thunderstorms and thrive :nono: I need that strain. Some parts of Florida have similar environment to Hawaii.

As to the Blueberry, it is famous around here. I have grown ALOT of Blueberry and Blueberry hybrids. I do like the high and the taste. The only down side is the yield.They just don't seem to yield big. I want big yielders. If anyone knows about a big yielding Blueberry hybrid that I can order online, I am all ears. :rasta:

Has anyone ordered from Rhino seeds? How about Dr. Chronic? Do tell. :joint:
Doc is no longer shipping to the U.S.

Too many seized orders, I think.
Damn I saw this after I asked this question, anybody know if this is current?

TropicThunder, Aloha bro, sent you a P.M. and then saw you only have 40 posts. We need 50 to receive and send P.M.'s here. Get going brah, so we can chat. :rasta:

Last edited:

guessnot

World of Seeds Columbia Gold Landrace

Mainly outdoor Race: Pure race obtained from Colombia santamarta zone Genotipe: 25% indica / 75% sativa High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2.5 meters outdoor Cannabis Seeds per Pack 3, 7 and 12 seed packs High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2.5 meters outdoor Wide: Depending on prune. Some branched without prune. Growing time: 3-4 weeks Harvest time: 60-70 days indoor/final November outdoor Resistance to mushrooms: High because belongs to wet climate.

There is also a brazilian indica that is supposed to have come from the jungle so that may be an option for your wet conditions as well.

This is what I found while browsing around at dr chronic

Last edited:

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hey Jitamon,

I have some pure Landrace Columbia Sativa that would do very well for you...perhaps we can make a trade for some killer Hawaiian Sativa, as I do not have the size/surveillance issues you have:)

Let me know:)

Cheers

RC_Colas

inverse

Hey,
ACE seeds has a line called "panama". It's basically a colombian landrace x panama landrace. Pure sativa, well adapted to the humid, rainforest environment of central america. The plants have redish pink pistils. Supposedly QUITE similar to the legendary panama red in terms of growth. They're available on seedbay right now, dunno how long they'll last. Check out the thread "Panama" in the ACE seeds forums here on icmag for pics and more details :)

S

sir_NiceGuy

Paradise Seeds Rox sounds like she's a good indica option that would keep a lower profile.

Not certain it could handle THAT much rainfall though.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
inverse said:
Hey,
ACE seeds has a line called "panama". It's basically a colombian landrace x panama landrace. Pure sativa, well adapted to the humid, rainforest environment of central america. The plants have redish pink pistils. Supposedly QUITE similar to the legendary panama red in terms of growth. They're available on seedbay right now, dunno how long they'll last. Check out the thread "Panama" in the ACE seeds forums here on icmag for pics and more details :)

ACE Panama cut,yesterday :D

DSC07966.jpg

DSC07973.jpg

DSC07959.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts