What's new

Modern Warfare 2

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

has any one dropped the tactical nuke yet? 25 kill streak...shit on cod4 my best was 23....right now my best is nine... my K/D sucks right now....still trying to figure out what guns i dump with ....

G

good drown

25 kill streak???? dayum. i've done 10-11 a few times on cod 4, on levels with tanks... i stink

timetochill

Can't wait for my cousin to get this game its gonna be kick ass i gotta get it for the computer but gonna have to upgrade the graphics card first. So for now ill stick to CSS

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Did you guys see the sign that looks like mary jane leafs all over it. Hell Yeah!!!!!!

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
my son got his cast off today SO we finally get to put the xbox live on,

damn great game

lags a bit during live BUT understandable being the first week launch and all.

loving it.....

very hard to wait to play while waiting for my sons cast to come off.

its like waiting that last week for a plant to finish and all you want to do is "take a tester bud" to smoke.... I did good NOT playing the game until he could play first as his surprise for getting the cast off.

having that cast and NOT being able to work the controls was KILLING HIM.... lol...

I got his expression on video tape

fuckin priceless for sure!

he thought it was a new Modern Warfare 1 game map until he saw that #2 and I swear his smile literally was ear to ear.

days like this make me love being a dad.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
i would give a gamer tag BUT it is too close to my name to do that, I am a med card holder BUT federally who really knows what the hell can happen to us.

feds need to fuck off and let plants GROW

with everyone screaming "go green" now is the time to legalize.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
I got his expression on video tape

fuckin priceless for sure!

he thought it was a new Modern Warfare 1 game map until he saw that #2 and I swear his smile literally was ear to ear.

days like this make me love being a dad.

Aint this the truth. I got the game the friday before it came out at major retailers. And logged in to my account. Then my son logged in his account and seen i was playin modern warfare 2. He flipped.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
so far i think my purpose in the game is to help others achieve kill streak awards ;)

HA, i laughed because i've felt that way plenty of times haha

I was gonna pick this up for PC but then i saw that it's 11 gigs and full of other computer melting stats/requirements, so i passed lol ... maybe once i buy my 2 year olds an xbox for christmas....

ArcticBlast

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
HA, i laughed because i've felt that way plenty of times haha

I was gonna pick this up for PC but then i saw that it's 11 gigs and full of other computer melting stats/requirements, so i passed lol ... maybe once i buy my 2 year olds an xbox for christmas....

ArcticBlast

The requirments aren't that high, I'm running at the same settings as WaW (maxxed,2x AA, @1680x1050)and it is actually running better. I would get about ~24-30FPS on WaW and I'm running MW2 at ~60FPS, some times it drops to ~30 when there is a lot of action.

In short, if you could run WaW or COD4 you could play MW2 with no problems.

G

good drown

anyone have any of the same guns on here? they have mine even down to the eotech holographic sight!

i do not understand how they rate the damage for each weapon. why would the m4a1's damage be around 35% but the scar-h's damage is 66% or higher. they shoot the same bullet, 5.56.
the also have a m16a4 that has the same damage as the scar-h, so is the m4a1 9mm? thats the only way i see it making sense. if it was .223 and not 5.56, thats hardly any difference.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Medmaker-When I was a child, I got a nintendo, sega, and playstation 1 from my father for christmas when they all came out. Each time, they had already been played lol, he would box it all up and stuff but he had been playing in the bedroom for a week or so. Hes 55 now, I got him a 9800gts vid card and 4 gigs of dual channel ddr2 last xmas, he has all cod games lol. He only plays single player, hes easyily impressed and entertained for the short amount of gaming he does do.

Edit: My take on the game:

Negative:

WTF, why did they make the PC have a matchmaking system? I don't play that console shit, I want to browse servers that have my style of play, latency, and play with a communtiyt of people. Gayest thing ever! Also, I am used to playing with 32 players not 12, very weak.

Positive:

I have never said "holy shit" so many times in aww of graphics in a game. You can tell this was made by gamers who really loved what they were doing. Every position on every map was well thought out. Sweet game, gameplay graphics, get a 10, no servers make it a 6

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
It is awesome.
It has no version of nazi zombies. So to me it has no re-play value.
I will not buy it.

of course their are no nazi zombies, this takes place in the near future. Their isn't a 'normal' sense of replayability through the campaign. Though with the addition of the spec-ops (or whatever they called it, I forgot) you play the same levels though have different objectives and try to do better than you did in the main story.