What's new

Modern Warfare 2

L

Lune TNS

So who's picking this one up next week when it comes out? I never got into cod4 but have been playing the hell out of WaW since it dropped. This should be a nice change of pace :joint: From what I gather there is a whole new co op multiplayer mode and they've expended on pretty much everything else gameplay and perk-wise...

Just saw this trailer for it on tv...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429l13dS6kQ

I have it re ordered right now just waiting until tuesday. It should be dope MW4 is gonna be crap compared to MW2.Dude check out M.A.G if u think MW2 cool then u'll love this game too.Trust me.........

BL4ZE20

I was going to until I found out that pc users are being screwed over with no dedicated servers. If I wanted to play games with peer2peer hosting i'd own a console :rolleyes:

bengie187

im getting the full out version with the goggles on launch night.......at midnight one store opens up for the launch and you can go in and get your copy before the official launch which is the next morning i belive

L

Lune TNS

I have my copy preordered and paid for also... the eb games near me is going all out with a midnight tournament at the Dave and Busters near by...

I didn't go all out for the night vision goggles but those would've been nice to have. Haha it'd be sweet to be able to work during lights off...

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Did my pre-order dealio, well actually the wife did as a surprise but you know ladies... they find it hard to keep secrets especially presents for whatever reason.

I am fuckin stoked as is my boy

qwerty

I'm a COD4 fan, really looking forward to MW2. I haven't preordered it though, anybody know if the goggles are gonna have any quality to them?

G

i have it ordered.. picking it up monday night at 12...
my buddy wrks at gamestop. he has been playing it for the last month and said it is the best game yet. he recomended trading in world at war and getting the 25% additional trade in. he said you will not want another game if you enjoy playing online.
Call of dutys have set a new tone for video games

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
My "pre-order" is called pirating, in fact i wanted to I could have already been playing it on my 360 (it was leaked about a week ago). The way I do it is I play it first on PC (pirated) and if it is any good I buy it for 360 so I can play online. (I can still play online if it is pirated, I just like to support the developers by buying it)