What's new

Modern Colombian

G

Sorry don't mean to sound harsh but my family here has suffered many loses over the years and safety is paramount. Come down here and enjoy to the fullest but never forget your a foreigner in a very dangerous country.
Peace

G

So how safe is it as a foreigner? If i took a trip down, and minded my own, didnt walk around town trying to find coke etc. Seems as long as you watch your back you'll be alright?

How is the law in terms of cannibus? you said it is "legal"?

Colombia seems like a nice place with a lot to offer, wouldnt mind residing there.
Those buds you posted looks delicious :joint:

Last edited:
G

Hola Zilaniz many safe friendly places here and if you keep a low profile you will be fine. Possesion of up to twenty grams (Mj) is legal, however in is NOT socially (sp) acceptable meaning you can't open a "coffeehouse" or smoke and or buy out in the open. I live just like I did in the states with weed but here you don't have to worry about the cops kickin your door in for a plant (or 20). It's really hush hush but not hard to find on the street but it's garbage and not worth bothering with. It took me 6 months before I finally found a trustable contact and even he really has no idea what good herb is. But I came here to grow my own Colombian.
Peace

FLUENT

I hear ya red..no way in hell should someone be exploring the countryside..I have read alot about the danger but also how the government has worked hard and the crime numbers have been falling since 2002..which is a good thing.. I've also read that someone with reasonable common sense who keeps to himself will feel safe in Bogota. that said being that far from 'home' is no joke.

Zilaniz theres plenty online to read about Colombia, try travel.yahoo to see what others who visited though about it, lots of stuff regarding safety and precautions when you go, just google search Bogota colombia travel/safety etc to start..

FLUENT

looks delicious :yummy:

is that yayo puro? $4 a gram, yikes... i bet some Americans go to Colombia and never come back..drowning in the Copacabana with gallons of nose candy. must have some will power if are going to live around that stuff

Last edited:
G

Yes sir thats the real deal, have no idea what that cost, my GF at the time got that for me before I arrived. It's a boring useless drug that just makes me nervous and impotent(sp). When you first get here you go nuts with it but it's borning after awhile and if you keep useing it you won't have a GF very long. The weed in that pic is really good, you can't tell by looking at it but thats the "red point" everyone talks about.

tiedye420

That weed reminds me of what we called "rainbow colombian" in the 70's.....
Rainnbow was always a very pleasant tasty smoke, not as earthy as the red or black.
Redone, the columbian I have was culled from mids. I really cannot say it's chocolate lumbo for sure. Im thinking this one may actually be panama red, which is supposedly a cousin or distant relative of colombian....
Photoperiod being the determiming factor. The chocolate monster i grew indoor last summer did well in a scrog, and it would continue to veg on 12/12. only under 13/hours of night and 11 daylight would she flower .
This one im growing now, is much tastier- hashier- fruitier, the earthiness is more of a pleasant type of flavor, and it has a different form- but the columbian style budset is still apparent.
The chocolate flavor is sweeter in this one than any I have found so far.
The buds the seeds came from were kinda sparse, blackish with redhairs and purple highlights in the reds.. chocolate in flavor- and pinned you to the couch. 20 minutes after smoking some- and you are just about reaching the peak of the creeper effect, which leaves you staring into the distance....
Lower branches have a tendecy to drop down and bend back up toward the light.
A Creeper pheno sativa hashplant! it gets positively frosty in flower...
does this sound like a keeper or what?

kushaholik

I smoked some stuff a buddy had that looked like mexican brickweed but he said it was colombian. It was full of seeds and stems, but it has an okay taste and made me outright paranoid. I'd love to smoke some that was grown with some care... talk about reefer... hahaha

XxJ03YxX

Damn. I heard columbian was good shit. Not the best looking bud, but, I can tell by your
report its quite nice. Smoke i bowl for me ;)

redrider

Hi everyone, I am still here (Colombia) and everything is smooth sailing. Ran up on some super killer (Colombian sinsemilla from my garden) and deleted my account here for no reason. Anyway I am still here burning the best.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
really interesting thread. i've met a lot of colombians up in the US and they always told me about the llello...lol. none of 'em really liked pot though...they loved el blanco though. i'd love to get some of those golds or punto rojo to work with..i bet they'd do great in my environment. (hint, hint, nudge, nudge) :)

jbarsk8

Red, great thread man, i'm very interested in visiting colombia one day to sample some fine fine herb, looks like a beautiful place.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
wow. you've convinced me to go to colombia.

so people don't freak about a few plants in the back yard?

I'll bring my mexicans with me. I bet oaxaca will thrive there.

Last edited: