MODERATORS

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ask KG - she's got a truckload ;)

good to see that you mods have a sense of humor :)

VG

G

guest194

I agree Moderating must be a hard job it seems to turn once good members into numpties.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Personally I kinda appreciate all our Mods here on ICMag. Well except that one is a real asshole.

Moderators should be completely anonymous in my opinion. I really think it would be safer for everybody if they were cause it isn't a very safe job if ya think about it. All those asskissers always breakin their nose every time a Mod turns a corner too quickly and don't forget the personal security issues of having a pissed off troll who lives 2 blocks over and YOU had to be the one to push him over the edge by deleting his thread...

I was wondering what happened to KG, now I guess we'll never know where she went. I really hate lil people!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Damn High Country, why are you askin about being a Mod??? The thread would run rampant with trolls and such,while you are out in the back country winchin your truck out of the mud,cuttin trees that have fallen in the road on your way to check on your girls,dealing with floods and such.Not to mention all the time you spend with your little sog grow,, which BTW I love the look of that Indica you have.i just had to say all this because I like your style, and thought this would give ya a good laugh.:tiphat:Have a great day.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
just give me controle of the banned button,hell i dont want to be a mod ,just let me trip on the button for a while ,we wont have to worry about bandwith anymore

mrcreosote

Veteran
I heard once you become an IC mod, you get invited to the Bilderberg meetings...

It could be just a rumor...

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Damn High Country, why are you askin about being a Mod??? The thread would run rampant with trolls and such,while you are out in the back country winchin your truck out of the mud,cuttin trees that have fallen in the road on your way to check on your girls,dealing with floods and such.Not to mention all the time you spend with your little sog grow,, which BTW I love the look of that Indica you have.i just had to say all this because I like your style, and thought this would give ya a good laugh.:tiphat:Have a great day.

Cheers, I just sprayed my plants with a sulphur based spider mite spray. I'm getting nervous of another attack...the words of Creedence Clearwater Revival, "Bad Moon Rising" keep buzzing through my head.

"I see the bad moon arising"
"I see trouble on the way"
"I see earthquakes and lightnin"
"I see bad times today"

It's mite time here, leading into summer. Got to keep vigilant.

Anyway back to the subject, perhaps a Mod can answer. How and who approached them to be a Mod? What were the terms and conditions?

V

vonforne

Cheers, I just sprayed my plants with a sulphur based spider mite spray. I'm getting nervous of another attack...the words of Creedence Clearwater Revival, "Bad Moon Rising" keep buzzing through my head.

"I see the bad moon arising"
"I see trouble on the way"
"I see earthquakes and lightnin"
"I see bad times today"

It's mite time here, leading into summer. Got to keep vigilant.

Anyway back to the subject, perhaps a Mod can answer. How and who approached them to be a Mod? What were the terms and conditions?

How I got approached..........Burn1 had decided to retire. He was a mentor to me and others for a long time. I was active as now in the organic forum and the organic forum on other sites. I was here every day and answered questions.So he wanted me and jaykush to take over as mods in the organic forum. Suby....... our first Mod was out with cancer.......so I accepted. Now after a few years I AM Modding several forums. I GUESS i did a good job. As with any job you must give your best. even here with our hobby forum........do the job right or do not do it at all.

That is how I GOT TO BE A mod. Being a good member first. Being helpful to the new growers. Showing faith in our movement to OVER GROW!

V

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
How I got approached..........Burn1 had decided to retire. He was a mentor to me and others for a long time. I was active as now in the organic forum and the organic forum on other sites. I was here every day and answered questions.So he wanted me and jaykush to take over as mods in the organic forum. Suby....... our first Mod was out with cancer.......so I accepted. Now after a few years I AM Modding several forums. I GUESS i did a good job. As with any job you must give your best. even here with our hobby forum........do the job right or do not do it at all.

That is how I GOT TO BE A mod. Being a good member first. Being helpful to the new growers. Showing faith in our movement to OVER GROW!

V

Thanks for the response vonforne.

V

vonforne

Thanks for the response vonforne.

i forgot to add that he made me a mentor first. made sure I showed up every day. Checked out my friends list........it is quit large.

And most important...........gave me his blessing. Referred me for acceptance with the Admin. Burn1 does not give much lightly. He was a tough Mentor. Made sure in his mind I was legit. AND then recommended me for Mod.

Had to pass my mentors requirements first.

V

mrcreosote

Veteran
vonforne

C'mon... tell the truth.

It was like being tapped for Skull & Bones. They slip a note under your door and you meet at midnight in a hidden alley in the Dampkring.

I know you can't discuss the secret initiation and the weird sex stuff but that's ok, I just want to know the special handshake= pick of freebies at the Boo & Bay. :)

Alex Jones and David Ickes are on to you guys...

H

h^2 O

if it wasn' for mods that FREAK "tony masters" would still be following me into every thread and commenting after every single post I made. Tony Masters was created to troll me...why would someone go to the extent of creating an account just to troll a member? Because they're fucked in the head.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if it wasn' for mods that FREAK "tony masters" would still be following me into every thread and commenting after every single post I made. Tony Masters was created to troll me...why would someone go to the extent of creating an account just to troll a member? Because they're fucked in the head.

expect it man, you're like the new Yummybud. whenever I sign in I go to your posts first, I just got to see what's up (or down as it often is) in your life.......

Easygrowing

Veteran
Whatsa Numptie?

Mabye this an "Numptie" ?
picture.php

But i dont agree all mods are that.