What's new

Mob Boss - Part Deux

Y

YosemiteSam

Hard times on the killing floor.

Nicely done. Glad you like her.

S

seedee

Dry shots got to see those crispy critters.Dude I just had to do a retake. Those are f/ing textbook beautiful. Great job.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
ijdc, eyes and seedee...thanks so much! Greatly appreciated.

eyes...I'm not gonna be able to give you weight, as I don't weigh and this will be exclusively for personal use and to administer to some individuals who are in health crises of one kind or another. This particular clone did not produce "alot" - largely because I stuck the clone (which was from a mature mom) under 12/12 a bit too soon and it did not stretch or branch as much as I was anticipating. The branch buds and tips and the buds on the main kola were HUGE, however. I mean Big. Steroidal. Pinecones. When the moon is right, I'll take some pictures of the cured bud. They are beautiful. I'm growing another clone from the same plant. This clone was vegged for a longer period of time. I anticipate a much more prolific cycle.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Really nice Mayan...I just popped a pack of some Ultra Sonja's...

this thread really makes me impatient.

I knew I should have gotten the mob boss when I had the chance..lol

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hi ThePizzaMan - Thanks! My situation is exactly the opposite - I have a pack of Ultra Sonja's that I haven't opened and I'm sure I will be drooling over your Ultra Sonja's.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Death and Transfiguration of MobBoss

Death and Transfiguration of MobBoss

Hey everyone! Time flies, eh? Well, she came down yesterday. Age 72 (under 12/12). Grown from clone. In coco. An incredibly inapposite stink of bubblegum, engine cleaner, over-ripe jungle fruit and straight-up diesel-fuel. Gotta love it. I'm sure she'll go through changes during the cure. Anyhow -she was, in my eyes heartbreakingly beautiful. Hope you enjoy...She's an amazing plant.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MB_whole3_+.jpg
    MB_whole3_+.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 28
  • bud_3_+.jpg
    bud_3_+.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 28
  • bud_4_+.jpg
    bud_4_+.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 27
  • kola_harvest.jpg
    kola_harvest.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 30
  • MB_Mac3_+.jpg
    MB_Mac3_+.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 30
  • MB_Mac4_+.jpg
    MB_Mac4_+.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 28
  • kola_tip2.jpg
    kola_tip2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 24
  • MB_whole1_+.jpg
    MB_whole1_+.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 31
H

Homer J Pimpin

wow kinda says it all..........grown to perfection...........I have 4 (f) sonja's in flower right now and one is a silly frost machine...........After seein' your mob boss and others pic's of grind house gear I can not wait to finish them up so I can pop the prophets that are rearing to go.....

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hey, eyes...thanks!

Yo Sam -> thanks - coming from you, sensei, that is high-praise. Great genetics and I try to stand outta the way.

5LeggedGoat -> Thanks -love the avatar!!

HJPimpin...thanks for the kind words...best of luck with your current grow...sounds like you are in clover

TheGnome - thanks, my friend!

Dark Helmet

wow well done f$#kin props mate! picture looks perfection, can i get some more details what size was clone before u flipped and did u use any training on it?? ty

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hey, adrift...thanks!!!

Dark Helmet -> thanks so much for the kindness. The clone was probably about 12" to 15". Basically the training consisted of tieing down the lower branches so that they were just a bit more spread out. I use a 1000wt light so there is a fair amount of penetration at any rate.

I want to add that I had a little sampling the other day with a friend from San Francisco, no less. I was very impressed with the potency of Mob Boss. My tolerance is pretty high but this had no problem busting through. On the other hand, my San Francisco friend reported that she utterly tripped out after two hits. Sounds like she had a great time but thought it was almost too much for her. Sounds had shapes...synethesiac paradise. Spent hours looking at historic plaques - that kinda thing. Sounds good to me!

Latest posts

Latest posts