What's new

MMPR Commercial License

Chemovar

I don't care about the new regulations I'm going to just keep doing what I have been doing all along the cops on vancouver island aren't interested in swatting small growers and my setup is small enough compared to most that I think I can still swing it under the radar and keep myself and my two patients going. The licenses will stay right on the door over my little glass shop where they've been hanging for the past 5 years, just try and stop me.

I don't care about the new regulations I'm going to just keep doing what I have been doing all along the cops on vancouver island aren't interested in swatting small growers and my setup is small enough compared to most that I think I can still swing it under the radar and keep myself and my two patients going. The licenses will stay right on the door over my little glass shop where they've been hanging for the past 5 years, just try and stop me.

Good luck with that, the Green Team is drooling over guys like you to get more funding.

Sensible BC may be the end of the green team. Go BC go. Peace GS

How can sensible BC end the green team?? I was under the impression that if the referendum goes through, all that will change is police resources will not be used to bust people in possession of small amounts. Cultivation would be a whole other ball game. In fact, they could use all the extra resources freed up by this to bust ex MMAR licensees still growing. Tell me i'm wrong!!

I'd have to agree seeing as how referendums aren't binding to any legislatures in Canada.
Aswell as a councillor from Surrey named Barinder Rasode givving the following quote not long ago
"Rasode said the city has had discussions with Health Canada and - when it comes to the long-standing secrecy of grow-op locations - the health authority seems to be turning over a new leaf."
on the subject of gaining access to "the list" of mmar names in order to make sure any new purchasers of homes etc. the general public safety blah blah bullshit can be handled now that they'll be shut down.
Dunno why nobody anywhere seems to care that unicipalities all over are pushing for the same thing just like they did shutting them down in the 1st place.
Seems everyone thinks that HC will follow the rule of privacy laws even if they think nobody's really paying any attention to the subject at all anyways.
I personally don't put it past HC at all to hand out that info in the interest of "public safety".

Meh, no skin off my nose but I'm surprised nobody actually on thier list gives a crap is all.

cheers all,...............................gps

well if they do turn over the list of where grows have been to the towns and It takes value off of peoples homes I would expect health Canada to get sued silly for the loses people take. I know for one that I would go after them. It says in the papers they provide with your licence that they don't disclose the location of grows to anybody except police if they ask on a case by case basis.

WOW im from Australia and all we talk about is legalization and how to go about it.....but honestly if its that much trouble in the early stages n causes this much shit between people... shit keep it illegal no skin off my nose

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Read up on the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Even if you're prescribed drugs that make you drowsy and nothing is done about it like you getting a different job position where you're not a danger to others you and you're employer can still be charged for violating the Occupational Health and Safety Act.

I must admit this shit does make me laugh... #1.. How many ppl do you know that are taking presc drugs? Then put all those ppl and place them in cars ,machinery,flying and so on. How many ppl do you think are taking over the counter meds while operating all kinds of machinery? If the Gov comes after the ppl for cannabis while driving then they need to look at all the so-called legal drugs given every single day. The number for drugs is in the billions!... Just another example of our Gov pure hypocrisy .. headband 707:)

blastfrompast

Veteran
I would say pipeda privacy laws etc. that unless you are BEING INSPECTED, No LEOS have your addy.

The only way a leo can find out if you are a grower is....Investigate suspicious activity, run address to check if it is a legal grow...if so...then it is inspection time.....if it doesn't come up as a Legal grow...they investigate more....and eventually kick down the door if you don't open it up nicely when they ask.

So if you have been flaunting the regs, and pissing off cops and ARE getting inspected....well unless you are running with a commercial license....your done...might take em a couple months...but you will be done..

My advise if your getting inspected...Move March 31..lol

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
I would say pipeda privacy laws etc. that unless you are BEING INSPECTED, No LEOS have your addy.

The only way a leo can find out if you are a grower is....Investigate suspicious activity, run address to check if it is a legal grow...if so...then it is inspection time.....if it doesn't come up as a Legal grow...they investigate more....and eventually kick down the door if you don't open it up nicely when they ask.

So if you have been flaunting the regs, and pissing off cops and ARE getting inspected....well unless you are running with a commercial license....your done...might take em a couple months...but you will be done..

My advise if your getting inspected...Move March 31..lol

That will happen for sure...I agree...but what no-one has mentioned is this....eventually when all the dust settles and taxes are starting to be taken from legal grows...and if you think you won't be paying taxes on having a commercial legal grow...you are just DUMB...

So if you decide to say fuck it and grow your own..not only is it illegal under drugs laws...it is ILLEGAL UNDER TAX LAWS...

So you will be breaking tax laws...for that they will throw you in jail...Same as if you were to bootleg alcohol and get caught...YOU are fucked

evading taxes...will be the one that takes all these "legal" grows out

peace
Chefboy

Green Supreme

Veteran
Taxes and growers, this is new lol. Peace GS

ps. curious how many growers paid taxes on their product, before they got their licenses. Teehee.

blastfrompast

Veteran
I think comercial boys will run a tight ship..pay taxes, pay it forward to consumers...
Hello 13bucks a gram

It's simple, pretty captive market, street prices will gradually increase, not to mention it will ONLY be bulk comercial out there mostly unless your in BC....Say hello vietnamese basement bunk if you don't wanna pay the higher prices..lol...

Illegal growers are facing madatory minimums......its a pretty simple concept..

Especially when the guys with 20-30g/day boyz close shop.....prices will increase....its inevitable.

Unless there is a changing of the Guard....but that is a few years away at least.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Taxes and growers, this is new lol. Peace GS

ps. curious how many growers paid taxes on their product, before they got their licenses. Teehee.

You really have no idea what i was talking about...it's obvious with that comment dude..GS...you must be smoke something good, cause your brain has turned to mush dude...

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
i wasnt talking about personal taxes....

if you have a commercial grow, you are a incorporated business, you are subject to different tax laws...and you will be taxed on your product you produce.

peace
Chefboy

Illegal growers are facing madatory minimums......its a pretty simple concept..

Which is why the price will be high and people will not stop. There will be some time before the switch happens but it'll go back to the way it was before 2007 where license were hard to get.

If people are growing in the US with their crazy punishment people will do it here.

If strains like Diesel and Jam's stay at 2000+ and K's at 2500-3000 there will be lots of growers especially small ones 1-4 lighters.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why would grows stop?

How hard is it to gather 2-3 mooks to live in a grow and take care of it? If they get busted then so be it. They do the time. The money guy never takes the fall. Isn't that how it was done before the MMAR? The rich get richer and the weak get eaten.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Why would grows stop?

How hard is it to gather 2-3 mooks to live in a grow and take care of it? If they get busted then so be it. They do the time. The money guy never takes the fall. Isn't that how it was done before the MMAR? The rich get richer and the weak get eaten.

I dunno, back in old days of getting caught with a few hundred plants equaled some house arrest and commmunity service..

Now PPT = Jail time OR CUT A DEAL

Money guy's might wanna be careful...
The choice between prison and being a Rat is now a bit more difficult.

I dunno, back in old days of getting caught with a few hundred plants equaled some house arrest and commmunity service..

Now PPT = Jail time OR CUT A DEAL

Money guy's might wanna be careful...
The choice between prison and being a Rat is now a bit more difficult.

That's why the price will go way up. Those who will house sit are going to want to be compensated way more for taking the mandatory jail risk.

My main worry is the price going too high and now you'll see tons of grow rippers and crazies coming back into the industry.

Latest posts

Latest posts