What's new

MMPR Commercial License

Pangea

Veteran
Its is the LP's responsibility to ensure that provincial, municipal and federal legislation including building and fire codes are complied with. Health Canada's Office of Controlled Substances is authority responsible for licensing and compliance monitoring under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and MMPR

Building codes and standards are outside Health Canada's purview.

Security Measures and Good Production Practices are primary area's in which Health Canada will regulate and monitor for compliance.

Well, the new regs clearly state that both a security clearance and a license application cant be denied for an unexplainable reason. You can also appeal the negative decision and you must be informed of the reason why you aren't able to get your license if you are declined. Obviously lots of hoops to jump through but it seems very doable.

the issue isn't getting approved

the question is will it still be profitable to run one of these

remember your income is now TAXABLE hahaha....everything has to be recorded

if you're caught selling your stuff on the black market you can say bye bye to your license....think of it now like a company that has legal right to possess meth lab chemicals and starts selling it on the black market = jail

vapor

Veteran
personally everyone should just be giving the new regs the finger. I am a patient that grows for myself my life will be drastically altered when these new terms come into effect! Sorry but medm''' commercial kush is not going to cutt it for this guy. Some folks may be getting rich off this program but it is not me, i can barely scrape by paying the bills, let alone stashing hundreds of thousands away for a rainy day lol! This is no different then some folks that get pain killers prescribed and then do not use them/sell them. It is everywhere and every facet of life. Folks will break the rules, it is a survival instinct......
May not be a big deal to some folks, for me it will=pain with no gain. Me myself, I am taking my ball and going home...see ya HC....

Green Supreme

Veteran
Too funny, making plans to destroy the new program before it even gets started. Wonder how the current one got screwed up, lol. Peace GS

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Too funny, making plans to destroy the new program before it even gets started. Wonder how the current one got screwed up, lol. Peace GS

everyone is a bunch of cry babies...and NO ONE has any CLUE what will unfold....lots of pipe dreams and wet dreams of being a commercial grower and lots of wankers....

I get that it sucks you can't grow own medicine now....but tell me how the system was working before...shit meds, not getting to the right people..this will be my last comment on this shit..

IT's a WASTE OF TIME...either put up...or just SHUT UP

peace
Chefboy

Green Supreme

Veteran
Just saying, I wonder how many programs they will design for us, before they just say it won't work any more. Toasting the current thing only works if there is a better plan. I like the Sensible BC angle, its a viable alternative. In fact, it may be even better than a med program, if successful. Now that's a great alternative plan, that does not just whine about what is wrong with what going on. Peace GS

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
: i wouldnt trust anyone in bc." med fraud

Hey Maple Ridge, take note. So funny all his cut come from here, yet all he does is slam us. Peace GS

lol you are from ontario.

good luck with that haha

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
med-maker.ca...you talk a good talk bro...

ONLY TIME WILL TELL...as I have stated many many times...

Let's see in a year where things are...

peace
Chefboy

i have also walked the walk to back the talk.

i concur with you

med-man

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm from BC, maybe don't trust people in Manitoba. No matter how it turns out, everyone is talking out their asses til they have the commercial license in place with R&D. It will take a lot of cash to setup and most people don't have the cash available. You'll need sprinkler system in place, secure vault/storage area, washrooms, showers, office area, overhead doors, irrigation system plumbed into the floor, havc system, and much more. I know a few people who are pretty much prepared and selling for $5 gram, probably less is doable and make a profit. It costs less than $500 to grow a pound of quality marijuana and that's @ $1 a gram. These people I know are happy with decent profits per month, even 15% back on investment is a good ROI.

trophy winning organic hydro? doubt it :)

med-man

outdoordreams

Its a funny thing winning Cannabis competitions. Its like any competition.

The more you know about them the less you care about the outcomes.