What's new

MLB 2013 SEASON!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

that was an AWESOME 1st inning!!!

that on field 2nd base ruling reversal is gonna be the news of the week.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well it was a bad call, shit game but good for the Sox.

this was as good as it gets for a gif on that call.......

aaff1285_zpsebb2e4db.gif

I don't know wtf that 2nd base ump was
lookin' @ to blow the call to begin with.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
That Ortiz HR just now was magical, maaan.

World Series, full count, crowd on its' feet, and he knocks it over the monster to take the lead...

Good stuff there.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran

great game so far.......

...But a terrible ending... What a way to lose a game! In the World Series. Man.

Otherwise, was a great game. I was looking forward to some extra inning drama, not a game ending in interference/obstruction. Ouch.

I stand by my prediction, Sox in game 7 :)

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh my ... I dont have a horse in this race ... just love baseball. Man you have to feel bad for the poor rookie getting thrown out for the last out. Kid will hear about it for the rest of his life .

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Oh my ... I dont have a horse in this race ... just love baseball. Man you have to feel bad for the poor rookie getting thrown out for the last out. Kid will hear about it for the rest of his life .
I really felt for him as he took his "walk of shame" back to the dugout. Man. And not a single Cardinal looked in his direction... He will never forget that one...

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Red Sox in game 7...

Well, I was pretty damn close!!

If Wacha would've pitched as good, or at least half as good, maybe 1/3 as good, as he normally does, they'd be going to game 7... Lol...

As a Yankee fan, I can humbly say that Boston deserved this one. Good series, good season.

Maybe the Mariners can close a season out over .500 next year???? :tumbleweed: One can only hope.

Until then, GO 'HAWKS!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I was pretty damn close!!

If Wacha would've pitched as good, or at least half as good, maybe 1/3 as good, as he normally does, they'd be going to game 7... Lol...

As a Yankee fan, I can humbly say that Boston deserved this one. Good series, good season.

Maybe the Mariners can close a season out over .500 next year???? :tumbleweed: One can only hope.

Until then, GO 'HAWKS!

closet Mariners fan???

Sox did a fine job, taking 2 in St Louis was key.

it's odd but watching most of both teams big bats being silent brought a sort of Yankees-esque quality to the series.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
closet Mariners fan???

Sox did a fine job, taking 2 in St Louis was key.

it's odd but watching most of both teams big bats being silent brought a sort of Yankees-esque quality to the series.

If you can call it that - any of us baseball fans in WA would love to see Seattle get back into the playoffs, unfortunately they have issues across the board. But primarily, a stronger bullpen and a little bit more offense has been something they've needed for about a decade... I could go on and on...

I was born, and half raised in NY, 95% of my family lives in NY, and Yankees have been my #1 since I was old enough to chuck a baseball a few feet across the yard... always will be a Yankee :D

I do see your comparison - and I'll chalk it up as a good series. A lot of good pitching... But I tell you one thing, watching David Ortiz so late in his career dominate was something to note.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm in Minnesota for 25+ years now, I can't ever get excited for the Twins though. Any time the Twinkies make it to the playoffs it's the Yankees stopping their progress, if they ever made it past the Yankees I'd be resentful. btw, my friends & neighbors despise my Yankees gear.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Haha! Yup you can't walk around the PNW with Yankee gear without getting the shit-eye. Hell, same goes for everywhere but NY, it seems ;)

Let's hope for a better, more healthy season next year!

Cheers.

Latest posts

Latest posts