What's new

Mixed Seeds from Skunkman

fuck after reading this thread, im gonna pop a hole pack and see what happens, i have 2 packs so fuck it. veg for a week and put in flower, hopefully theyll get big enough to get a clone off each one just in case theres some magic.

bigAl25

Veteran
Damn you dudes, those mix skunkman pack plants look wonderful. I have my 10 pack stored for a future grow, but looking at these make me want to crack them all at once. Peace and respect.

Resistant

Man Rexel those look ultra-beefy!!!

I think I might have that pheno this time. One of mine is really hazy looking and the other is pretty indica dominant.

sgapetti

Veteran
picture.php

Sam the skunkman freebie @ day 36 0f 12/12 , day 46 from seed, she is the star in my grow, pollinated her with a c99 bx1 sativa pheno:jump:

Got a really sativa-ish pHeho in flower right now - about 50 dayish... i'll post up pics when she's done. Foot and a half by three foot scrog under a 400w. You can tell she loves the light. Only the cola's in the middle of the screen got big. Need a new hod to disperse that light more evenly. Nice cork screw cola's though. She's a clone of a reveg'd plant from these mixed seeds. Had to pull hr early last time around to get my room in order. Going to let her finish propperly this time around aslast run i was disappointed. Will let ya know!

Finepointcanon

Veteran
My camera is broken, but I can describe the phenos that I have.

Pheno #1 was very lanky in veg and super-sensitive to ph changes, she lost some leaves early on because of that, but she pulled through. Chunky buds at week 12.5, not too sativa looking, maybe a 2x stretch. It smells exactly like cherry Jolly Ranchers mixed with a touch of menthol.

It's a little weird in flower because it just pours out thick, white pistils, it looks like spaghetti coming out of a pasta cutter. Maybe 5% amber at week 12.5.

Pheno #2 looks like a weird afghan plant. It has very indica leaves, a bunch never got more than three blades, and it hardly stretched at all. The buds look like "spiky" indica buds with more of a spear shape than indica buds.

It smells like greasly sweet afghan. Really, it smells like fried chicken mixed with a really sweet afghan smell. The trichomes on this one are small, but everywhere. (actually, all of my phenos have small trichomes, but there are a ton of them)

At week 12.5 it is just showing maybe 5-10% amber. The yield is going to be good, it looks like it has a lot less than the other plants, but it has some of the most weirdly dense buds that I've seen, like you can squeeze a little bud and the "spikes" at the calyx tips will push into your fingers.

Pheno #3 looks incredible. It has these big, long, fattish spear-shaped buds that are almost a yellowish color mostly, but have little foxtails that have dark purple undersides going up the buds at random places, and the foxtails don't really leave the bud very much, they just kinds hang near the surface.

It's fan leaves are very long and curved, they have loong fingers and about halfway through them they begin to droop down, it looks like some exotic tropical plant. Around week 9.5 the leaves began to lose color and slowly turn purple in between the leaf veins, so now most of them are this awesome yellow-backed purple color.

It smells like creamy-sweet citrus with a note of pepper. It smells like that mixed with what it would smell like if you smelled a gin stain on a piece of sandlewood while a skunk walked by about 200 yards away. It has maybe like 2% amber at week 12.5, but the yield is gonna be nice.

Pheno #4 is the hazy one. It has the haze leaves, it stretched like 4x, and the buds are just these long, fat conglomerations of foxtails, I can pull a bud apart foxtail by foxtail without ever breaking anything. Super vigorous, and the yield is going to be better than anything else, including powerkush.

It smells like nailpolish remover mixed with lemon mixed with meat. Kinda scary. This one actually has like 15-20% amber at week 12.5, it's about ready. The buds will look normalish and dense from a distance, but occasionally it'll throw a bunch of straight out foxtails, like koolio's hair in the 90's.

This got longwinded, but I have these plants and no camera, and I wanted to add to the info about these seeds,

I popped five of my Mixed seeds x Haze/Skunk #1 freebies about 3.5 weeks ago. One of them is VERY indica, incredibly stout and bushy with very broad fan leaves and pretty slow-growing. The stems seem to be "hairy", in that they actually look like they have whiskers sticking straight out. When you rub the stem and smell your hand the aroma an amazing skunk\kush smell, so I have high hopes for that one if it turns out female.

All three of the others are MUCH more sativa dominant. Lanky structure with skinny leaves and much faster growth overall.

I also have a single C99 BX (only one that survived out of my pack because I'm a tard and lost the other 9 to easily preventable damping off) going alongside them, which I'm excited about, because if it's female I'm sure it will be fantastic, and if it's male I can cross it to the best skunkman female :)

Here is one of my freebies. Like Canon describes his #3. Had another that grew like his num 1 except reAlly grapefruity. This lady is the scrog i mentioned above.she has a few weeks to go

Attachments

• IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0022.jpg
    IMAG0022.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 12

Finepointcanon

Veteran
Early smoke tests at week 13.5 are in. Holy shit is the haze pheno awesome! The others need more time to cure, but the haze pheno came off the plant swinging.

John Deere

Veteran
Well, turns out I got 3 males. Nothing waiting in the wings ATM so I'll let them go and grab some pollen while I pop a few more seeds.

C

cannarelief

Any one have any time spent on Libano Imports x Skunk #1 ? -I do not see it mentioned very often.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Awesome!! Can't wait to see what pops up for me, got 5 germin away right now.

NEW SAM THE SKUNKMAN FREEBIES!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh in for the new year we have Sam's new freebies to give away. Mixed seeds x Haze/Skunk #1. In this mix selection you will find.

(MIXED Batch Many different varieties, accidently mixed, new seeds)
Sleestack/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
KandyKush/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
OG18/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Hindu Kush X Sk1
Hindu Kush/Sk1 X Sk1
Cal Orange/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Afgh #1 X Sk1
Skunk #1 X Sk1
NLA/Sk1 X Sk1
G13/Sk1 X Sk1
OTP/Sk1 X Sk1
OTR/Sk1 X Sk1
Original Haze X Original Haze
Original Haze/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x HawaiianIndica7 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x LP1 X Haze/Sk1
Import Afgh/Sk1 X Sk1

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=169132

Hope this helps.:)

Harvested at 10 wks. Needed to keep my other 10 weekers in rotation. Not mich smell to her. Looks to be the haze x haze mix. nice buds though. 4 really nice colsa. We shall see how she smokes. About to vape a fresh nug. Some nanners and beans here and there. Only under a 400 so could uave been stressed from the lack of light. Have 4 other sam freebies that just sprouted. See how they turn out. Hoping for that skunky grapefruit smelling one thats buds look like spaghetti noodles.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php