What's new

Mixed Seeds from Skunkman

Finepointcanon

Veteran
Nice! They really do yield. I've got a camera coming in the mail a week or 2 from now, I'll have a smoke report for all 4 of my phenos with pics as soon as skool allows.

John Deere

Veteran
Well, time for my stupid stoner story.

I was kind of bummed about getting 3 males. The genetics look great but I'm not all that excited about making more seeds ATM--I've already got more than enough to keep my busy for a long, long time. After I saw them turning male I sort of lost interest and started 3 new seeds. I'd toss some nutes at them daily but wasn't really paying any attention, still deciding if I even wanted to keep them going. They were getting somewhat tall, especially the sat-looking one, so I had to do something. I was supercropping them down so they wouldn't burn on my light and the short one really had a stout stem. That's when I actually looked at it.

Holy crap! It's a female! D'oh! Awesome!

I pulled the other 2 males out and decided to chop them. The first one went down without a fight. The tall sat-looking one just continued to amaze me. I had it down to almost nothing and I was looking at the strong, hollow stem and how sturdy it was overall and decided it deserved a chance. So after sitting out in my basememt for a day and getting pruned to within an inch of his life I stuck him in a closet with a CFL to see if I can bring him back around. Hope he makes it.

So, here we are. 1 nice female (supercropped--that's her main top sticking out to the right) and a super strong male fighting to regain his glory. Plus now I've got my 3 new seeds that all popped quickly and are doing great as tiny little seedlings.

Hi there. Always like the Old School Thai Haze X Skunk #1 and the Original Haze X Skunk #1 Plants. Sativa elegance even though no chance of finishing by Halloween in B.C. Oh well indoors and maybe transfer outdoors after plenty of flowering time to get them going. Also I just received a order last week and was happy to get a pack of 10 Original Haze X Skunk #1 freebies along with a second freebie pack 10 mixed pack of Sam's. Great deal. Gonna place another order and see if I can get some Thunks this time, or maybe the Blue Satellite's. Good luck and happy growing.

G

growingcrazy

looks like I need to place an order if that's coming out as freebie's.

I currently have 4 stsm mixed x WW male. The all look better than the originals.

i got my MNS Mango Haze beans today with SamS's Mixed Seeds and his Original Thai Haze x SK#1 as well for freebies. aint the Boo great?

Happy Haze for me

:)

John Deere

Veteran
Update time.

Six weeks in flower as of today and looking pretty good. She's really filling out nicely. She smells very sweet, flowery, fruity...kind of reminds me of a sweet rose with a bit of lilac mixed in. It's an incredible aroma. Got some cool little foxtails starting already, too.

The 2 little seedlings are chugging along slowly but surely. Sadly, the male that I hacked up and then tried to save didn't make it. Oh well.

(how do I add pictures that show up in the little pop-up window that you can scroll through? I can't figure that one out. Appreciate if someone would send me a PM)

TB Gardens

Veteran
My 5 SamS are very vigorous & healthy looking, more so than the HOL & CSG gear I'm running along the side. This should be interesting!

Naycha

Hi everyone just thought I'd show you my Haze/Skunk #1 x unknown lady. Very excited about this one.

picture.php

picture.php

I have a male & female from my pack , they both had extremely strong resemblance to Orig Haze ,but both of them were the fastest to show sex outta my batch of seeds that included some NL5 X DP crosses, which sometimes didn't even need light reduction to trigger the flower response .
I'm growing them out for clones now , but will report back on how they actually turn out LOL

Popped the reat of the freebies that i got. The furthest one along is def a haze, haze and more haze. Hehe... Longggg slim fingers. Shes about 12" and flowering in thw corner. Takes too long for me and im not a big fan of the haze cross so far. the other three are looking great though. about a month or ao old now and just put into flower. they are looking more hybridish. Wider leaves and not so lanky looking. excited to see what i get from these thre. pics to follow.

M

MrSterling

Someday I'm gonna be in a position to grow, and god damn if Sam the Skunkman's seeds won't be the first I go after.

sgapetti

Veteran
day 93 of 12/12 , day 103 from seed

day 93 of 12/12 , day 103 from seed

nano class, very hazy sts freebies, dusted with C99BX1 pollen:greenstars:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anyone find any heavily indica-leaning phenos in this mix?

I popped five, four of which are pretty lanky and sativa-leaning, but the other one is very indica, and has a pretty awesome smell when you rub the leaf stems. It almost feels oily. It also has those double-serrated leaf edges which I've read is a cheese\skunk #1 trait? They aren't fully double-serrated, but about 80% so. All are still vegging but I'm really excited to flower these things.

TB Gardens

Veteran
4/5 of mine are definitely haze leaning, 1/5 looks quite stout & is throwing out indica, skunky, looking leaves.. But a darker, greasier green than the skunks I am familiar with

Yeah, the skunky indica one I have seems to be slightly lighter green, or rather the leaves get progressively darker from the center to the edges, its kind of a soft green gradient. Very pretty looking plant actually, I hope its a female :)

self

sam's mix seedlings. started 45, 35 came up, culled to strongest 23.
they just got their first topping.
picture.php

:joint:self

self

thanks SG, not yet...most of them will b going into a greenhouse, but right now now I'm still putting in the sills, so it may be a month or two before I can get them into that, but I'll start documenting my outdoor seedlings anyway. the thread might not happen though till I've got something to show for the greenhouse. I'm running a bunch of homemade mandala crosses too.

Latest posts

Latest posts