What's new

Mitch's ShoeBox [Super Skunk BS]

Mitch971

Up&Cut

Up&Cut

Hi guys update on the cut :

It took me 4 hours to trim it I got around 107 grams wet that gave me
25+ grams dry. The smoke was slightly better than my first run but not as strong as I had planned =\ It's more a clear head smoke than a couch lock as the SuperSkunk (maybe I was tricked it wasn't SSkunk bagseeds...)

I tried to reveg them but I fried 3 of them :woohoo: the last one is slowly dying under 24/0 of lights : after 2 weeks no burst of growth for me this time.

Enough of talking here're the pix (taken with my phone, had no camera at the time).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BluePen my biggest Girl now R.I.P...

Mitch971

Criminal+ Grow

Criminal+ Grow

Now let's start my 3rd grow with this Spannish beauty :

picture.php

Pict from the breeder :

C+log-copia.jpg

Description : "One of the most popular plants at CRITICAL+ with a reputation that contrasted, pollinated by our most powerful indica DOUBLE GLOCK with what we got one of the fastest and most productive hybrid of our bank CRIMINAL+ .

By crossing these two elite varieties have gotten the best of each variety, providing on the one hand greater resistance in the structure and secondly a substantial improvement in production, power and a flavor (fruity / sweet) the most incredible time. Its short growing season and early flowering 50/55 day make it an ideal plant for all crop types. Their diet is characterized by high levels of nutrients accept.

Vegetative:Of 1 a 2 weeks. Genotype: 80% Indica . Indoor flowering: 50-55 days. Flowering outdoor: Mid September. Production: Very High. Effect: Powerful / Social. "

nb : Double Glock is a selection of Afghan plants

Mitch.

Mitch971

24hrs + later [20°c /40% rh]:
picture.php

Now she's in the soil see you around 24~48hrs for day 1 :tiphat:

Mitch.

Last edited:

Mitch971

+24Hrs

+24Hrs

Guess who's there ? :
Lola :woohoo:
picture.php

After some help to remove its shell.
picture.php

There's a brown spot under one of the leaves but I'm not worried for now.She's currently under a single 20w cfl bulb (24/0 for 2 or 3 days then I'll tune it to 18/6 or 20/4 depending of my current temps 17~23°C).

Mitch.

Mitch971

Last early pict. before one week update schedule. So this is day 3, this is her first day of 18/6. Temps are ok, 30% rh is low for vegging but ♬she doesn't mind ♬ :D
picture.php

Mitch.

5th

Veteran
Good work so far Mitch. :tiphat:

Gonna cut a few clones before you put her in flower I take it?

Mitch971

Hi guys ! :)

@soursmoker / @5th : Thanks Bros my pleasure :dance013:. You're right 5th I've already got my D.I.Y bubble cloner/ bucket :D It will be my first use with it so 2 or 3 clones will be fine I guess.

The device :
picture.php

See y'all soon.

Mitch.

Mitch971

Day 9 Update

Day 9 Update

Hi guys i'm in a hurry so here're the picts :

Root bound in her yogurt cup that's why the leaves were kind of droopy for the past days..
picture.php

Mi Lady :
picture.php

The setup for vegging : 58W cfl @2700K
picture.php

She's now in a 5L pot with 4L of my old soil mixed with some coco coir 1:3 ratio + 2grams or less of granulated nutes npk 11-11-20.

See y'all :tiphat:

Mitch.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kudos on the harvy and glad u got the next round up n running, keep it up mitch

Mitch971

Hi :)

So far Lola is doing well in her new pot even tough it seems that there's a yellow spot that might appear on one leave but I'm not that much worried.

There already are some pre-flowers on the stem.I think I will top her at the end of the week to increase the yield, that will also give us more data about this strain.

@tleaf jr. : Thanks Bro,yep :D

5th : :dance013:

Avinash.miles / soursmoker : Thanks guys I will do my best :blowbubbles:.

Mitch.

Latest posts

Latest posts