What's new

Mitch's ShoeBox [Super Skunk BS]

Mitch971

Hi y'all this is my very first grow, as stated in the title I grow in a small ShoeBox of mine :

width : 25cm/10"
height : 35cm/14"
depth: 14cm/6"

At the moment the plants are under 2*15w, 1640 Lm @2700k.
Soil is amended : 14-16-18.
So far I've been using bottled water. Ph'ed down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picts of the buds are here : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=244028&page=3
Second run / Criminal+ : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=244028&page=5
D.I.Y Scrog net : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5618677&postcount=86

Mitch.

Last edited:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
click user menu at the top of the page and click my albums. and upload your pics there. then when you want to post it bring up the pic in one tab and open the thread you want to post in, in a seperate tab in your browser. then post reply and drag the picture into your post and it will should show up

Mitch971

Thanks SourSmoker ! :biggrin:

Here's Day 18

Everything looked nice yesterday night. I watered with cheap nutes I had lying around (6-5-5). Today all of their tops were yellowing so I'll switch between nutes/clear watter.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
try changing your album to public. and when you drag the pics into your post its better to have the full size version on the other tab.

Mitch971

Thanks again SourSmoke :thank you: now it'll be ok.

9Hours later : no signs of nutes burns :woohoo:

picture.php

I'll add 2*11W next week or so.

G

Guest 263194

looking good yo. i would transplant them now tho / feed 1/4 nutes.

D

DU420

I don't think that was nute burn mate, new leafs will tend to be a lot pailer than the rest of the plant for a day or two then they'll green up. It freaked me out the first time I noticed it but "joe fresh" set me straight with that explaination so if you have anymore problems go check out his sticky in the infirmary its very helpful...

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
oh and I meant to ask. why kind of ventilation system are you using? what are the temps like in the shoe box? I tried reading the thermometer but it's too dark in the picture.

Mitch971

@DTF Thanks Bro . I don't plan to transplant them as
they're far from being root bound and I don't have that much
room so that'll be their pot for the entire grow. I'll do as you advise
for the nutes.

@masamaaso Thanks a lot Man.

@DU420 THAAANKS MAN now I'm sure its all good I was already freaking out :woohoo:

@soursmoker Yeah Bro I'll do my best. I'm curently using a 12cm pc fan plugged on
a 9volts charger. My temps are now around 26° celcius it was at the begining around 31°.

opiumo

Veteran
I would not recommend going on vacation when you have that set-house-on-fire box going :D

ST3-ODIN

Looks like a fun tiny grow.

Does your PC fan work as an exhaust or intake? Or does it just blow on the light inside?

You could use acrylic sheet between the light and plants which would section them off. Then put the exhaust near the light. Should keep it very cool. Check out MrCopyZ pc grow thread.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
set-house-on-fire-box, lol
lookn good, love the micros!!!! def curious @ the fan also...

opiumo

Veteran
Mitch i sure hope so, friend of mine did that with a 150w LE and it got out of hand.. had it under his desktop when one of the fans stopped working, to say the least he got warm feet for a short moment :biggrin: