What's new

Mitch's Regular Tent

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soz peeps, kinda neglected this thread,

But I'm back, with some budshots of last round!

Mental Floss

picture.php

SOUR Boggle Purps

picture.php

picture.php

SOUR B - green

picture.php

Stinky Pinky

picture.php

And today is also the first day of Flower for the next round.
Which includes: THe blues, Panama/DC, Grapefruit x Blueberry

I will try and get some pics of those later, but if not tomorrow.

Oh PS, yield wasn't anything spectacular from round 1, something like 15oz, but it's all super nice. I was kinda surprised by the lack of stretch last time so ended up with 3rd of the tent not really being utilised. Also I think I was too late defoliating and tidying up the bottoms on some plants, but you live and learn, no biggie!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks pal, yeh I try and trim them up as best as I can, leaving just the small sugary leaves if possible!

Giving them a nice cure at the moment.

Excited by this next batch though!

audioaddict

I rated your nugshots post as helpful, even though looking at such delicious looking bud while my jars are dry is definitely not helpful at all. :biggrin:

Oh well!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry aa, my heart goes out to you :) get 'em filled lad!

Cheers green, I need to check in on your gavita grow!

I went to take some pics, but decided my room needs a good clean up first.

ta Mitch

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, a few pics of what i've got going.

9 Days of 12/12 for these I thinks

Blues
picture.php

GFxBB
picture.php

picture.php

Panama/DC (heavy panama Pheno I'm guessing!)
picture.php

Bit worried, might have to attempt to hide these mid-grow...

And Here is a mini Kalishnapple, that is 1 day into 12/12, just for fun really and to get a sneak peek first hand.

picture.php

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RD mate, think it's just a trick of the light, when the orange from one open tent meets the dark where I photograph the plants. The GFxBB should be colourful later on though I hope.

Cheers Roll it pal

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mate, I try to keep learning and improve something each run if I can. Plants seem to tolerate me for the most part :)

I've some nice males coming along from the Sweet tooth 1.1 (GFxBB) so I'm hoping some nice crosses will result with what I have in there. The females have some pretty large internodal gaps I'm not so keen on, but they're supposed to be pretty quick so will see what's what at the time.

Also hoping to hit up a Panama/DC with my best Auto male(s) for a winter project.

Will keep up with the sunday updates. Peace Mitch

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Lovely looking buds last run mitch, shame about the mental floss as shes a looker. What's that BOG strain like then? I was very tempted to run his sour kush.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers mate, yeh I'm gutted about the MF, it was very pretty and is nice smoke, but the nana's ruined it for me, It also really needs 70 days. I'm hoping the GFxBB will be similar but trouble free and faster.

Yeh the Sour Boggle is nice, I think given more root space they would be proper bushes. I had 5 out of 7 that were worthy of running again, But my favourite one I found would definetly be a long term keeper.

If you want a BOG strain, I would have a look at the Sour Strawberry Kush, I want that soo badly now!.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 16 of 12/12:
picture.php

Blues, Coming along nicely! Have 4 of in Airpots, would have liked to have vegged them longer but wasn't possible.

My Favourite GFxBB
picture.php

Panama/DC - I have two panama Pheno's like this, Spying some hints of colour.
Have 1 DC Pheno, and 2 Mix Pheno's

picture.php

Panama Close up
picture.php

Found one of these Funny bud (scientific name escapes me now sorry) Idiots term, two mashed into one!
picture.php