What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mitch's Auto Adventure......

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys, just a selection of images from days 53 through 57,

24 carat - Some nice colouration
picture.php

Sour bubbly - Bulking up
picture.php

Sour C - the fastest auto in the collection, and I think without a doubt the fastest I've ever had the pleasure to grow, we've cropped a bunch of these that were ripe from days 54-57 from sprout. Not big plants but solid buds and excellent quality, can't wait to toke on those girls.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheers all, mitch

dr_sam

Hi Mitch,

Glad to see you're living your dreams in Spain, moving to another country is never easy, but staying home

I was wondering how are you dealing with things on the legal side, did you set up a company? If so, is it clearly categorized as production of cannabis seeds?

Good luck to you!

Sam

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sam, Thanks.

It's a very complex issue, that we are making progress to get to grips with ourselves.

Spain is not an easy country to do certain things. In England you can set up a limited company very easily, in a matter of hours.
In Spain there's a process with quite a lot of steps, lots of paperwork and multiple visits to various offices. (Just an example)

We have a very good lawyer who also represents many of the big boys in the industry that are also in this country.

By comparison, we are very small fish. The actual number of seeds we produce is very limited as we only pollinate a handful of the very best plants. Quality over quantity approach.

Cheers

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep on, Keeping on, Mitch! Your genetics are top notch. Look forward to trying Sour C.
Admire your gumption and ADVENTURE! :dance013:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep on, Keeping on, Mitch! Your genetics are top notch. Look forward to trying Sour C.
Admire your gumption and ADVENTURE! :dance013:
Thanks bud, appreciate the good vibes as always.

Here's another variety, 24 carat, harvested at day 60 from sprout.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheers

uptosumpn

Veteran
Wicked nice and lovely as usual bro.... seems everything is going well....Lovely Genetics! Would love to try whenever avail...

I'm Back......slow starting, but back

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey mitch long time no speak, great thread man i'll have to go back through it & do a lot of reading i dont know how i missed this thread but better late then never. very nice pix love the looks of all your strains they sound good man looking forward to the test grows on them.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wicked nice and lovely as usual bro.... seems everything is going well....Lovely Genetics! Would love to try whenever avail...

I'm Back......slow starting, but back

Cool man, glad to hear you're still at it!

hey mitch long time no speak, great thread man i'll have to go back through it & do a lot of reading i dont know how i missed this thread but better late then never. very nice pix love the looks of all your strains they sound good man looking forward to the test grows on them.

Hey icon, hope you're good mate?
We've just come to the end of the first big growout, and I'm really enthuisiastic about how everything turned out.

We've got a thc test kit to have a play with too, should be interesting,

take care over there :)

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got an update at last,

First up, Sour bubbly - (24 carat x Hubbabubbatelescope) - these plants were probably the best yielding, most resinous variety in our new collection. Some got to 120cm, will run a bunch of these outdoors and see how they do.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The plants have a dominant trait of stems being covered with trichomes, the majority of phenotypes have the sour look to the buds, with increased vigour and larger structure from our bubblegum, and the smell is amazing as some bubblegummy goodness eaks out.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a few pictures of our chem city blues, @day 72 prior to being chopped. We bred to the largest pheno's of these too, should make for a nice outdoor trial in a few months :)

picture.php

These get large, and branchy, lovely multi-cola plants, the internodes are tight too on the long branches, we didn't but next time i'll definitely clean up the lower 50% of the branches so all the energy goes into the cola

Very strong odour, worth double bagging :)

picture.php

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Keep up your amazing work for the movement brother!

I have missed your work.

Latest posts

Latest posts