What's new

Mississippi Mud - From JLP

Truth

POG = Purple Kush x OG Kush

so POG G13 = Purple Kush x OG Kush x G13

so basically Miss Mud = Purple Kush x OG Kush x G13 x Soulshine x Blueberry

seems a fitting name, because when you mix a lot of different 'colors', you usually always end up with 'mud'.

which is odd, because you need a pure g13 mother/father plant to do so. of course, I don't care for the G13 rumors because who knows what to believe. It is more than likely a myth. I think some people just name stuff g13 when it comes out really well, or a certain phenotype is just wildly different than others. I don't care if it is called G13 or Shit21...as long as it is good genetics, and you like the smoke, it shouldn't matter. If there was a real pure g13, then they would be selling it. Hey all you old timers...quit hogging the pure g13 genetics! :bat:

also didn't know who JLP was, but I've found dozens of articles referring to him on OG, and I think this may be him too...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/005542.php

scroll down to comments, and look for his name, lol.

another interesting note, all who have received seeds will be basically trying a cross and configuration of genetics no one else has before, or not many if otherwise. So enjoy!

Last edited:

Dank-j

Hell yeah, mine must be on their way. When I noticed the guy in thailand got his and I didn't get mine in the states I was concerned.

Thanks JLP, I'll be doing a report on mine as well.

dutchmasters420

wait so this is (purple kush x og kush) x g13 x (soulshine x blueberry) I didnt even realieze that pog was stood fro that I thought it had something to do with the pacific cut or something like that g13 version.

clearcutter

YBC is correct, its the G13 X G13 Back Cross Seeds from Plural of G13 Collection.

I'll be starting mine soon. I want to try these outdoors. His G-13 backcross F2s were one of my all time favorites, so i can't wait to try these. :lurk:

Last edited:

JLP

Veteran
Thanks guys.

Yeah,it's Plural of G collection G-13 Backcross F2 female crossed to a Mountain Jam F2 male.That's the only lineage I have for the G,just what was on the seedpack(I made the F2).Mountain Jam is a Soulshine(old BC cut) female crossed to a select DJ Short Bluberry male.MJ is the creation of the Cannabis Cowboy and I made F2 from it.The Cannabible 3 contains an MJ F2 bud that I grew from the same F2 seedbatch.

The number of seeds varies,I don't count them or sort them,I usually load them while I'm watching tv.The immature seeds make good packing material and it is beyond tedious to remove them.

John Lee Pedimore is a charachter from a Steve Earle song called "Copperhead Road".I went to a lyrics site for the spelling but I think I got it wrong,I think the original lyric is "Pettimore".
Yep,that's me at Jihad Watch.I post at the Hank III message board under that name too.

I am the one exception to rule #7,but Gypsy has a great free seed dispersal program.I used to give away seeds at OG before I came here.There aren't too many places on Earth that I haven't sent seeds too.
I've sent seeds to every state in America except one,and that is Utah.If you're looking to score weed don't go to Utah.Come to Cali,or go to Texas.

Also,for those wanting some of these seeds I am all out of Miss Mud seeds.There will be other seeds down the line,I plan to continue as long as I can.

Here's some pics to show phenos for those wondering what they have.I havent grown the Miss Mud yet but I just put some in the flower tray.I'm hoping to have finished product by 420 for the cup.

Here's the G mothers:

Here's a couple Mountain Jam F2 females I just finished.

This is a Soulshine pheno:

Here's a BB pheno:

Here they are side by side:

God luck guys,probably 60-65 days for the Miss Mud.

JLP

Last edited:
G

y0 dude since he was peddeling dope in the song (eventually)
i think his name was peddlemore

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
I doubt stretch will be a problem with these, just not in the genes (mostly indi). My first one out of 7 popped it's head up this morning............even had an immature looking one crack, as far as it gets we'll see lol.

hidingtree

ok all , i'm in on these .....soaked 3 to open and put 'em in the pro-mix 2 day . ! ok so a g13 blueberry or a g13 soulshine .... that does sound seriously ILL ! DANG! thanks JLP ! i hope we can all do the same for others like you do ...... many blessings , hidingtree

kurlyq2g

I hope i get a blueberry dominant pheno... i love the way that plant grows, and the unique high it gives me.

any body hear if MM has any hermi problems ive heard that blueberry often has mutants or hermi but I may be thinking of some thing else if any one could clarify this for me that would be apperacated. sorry for my atrtious spelling

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
YesICannabis said:
Any body hear if MM has any hermi problems? Ive heard that blueberry often has mutants or hermi but I may be thinking of something else. If anyone could clarify this for me it would be appreciated. Sorry for my atrocious spelling.

Its a custom strain that JLP (ICMag member) made so this thread is pretty much the first grow ever. Btw, your spelling is perfect :)

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Received my beans today. Love the lineage of the Mississippi Mud, as i will be growing these puppies inside organically. I can actually taste it now :yummy: . I'll be growing them under 2-600watt HPS in a 4 x 6 x 6 area, so my buddage such be respectable. I'll definitely keep the community informed on the progress - with pics if I can ever learn how to post them. :chin:. Can't thank you enough, JLP. Hopefully, I can do you proud.

Got mine today!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks JLP.... It's people such as yourself that are a rare breed and monumental to the cause.....

Just a quick funny for you guys.... I knew JLP was a moderator, but I had no idea of his background(breeding skills). I was having coffee the other morning while listening to the news on television and flipping through The Cannabible 3, when I ran into a strain called Juliet..... Much to my surprise, there was the man himself....in strain form anyway....given a very positive review for his efforts and breeding skills from whom I consider the biggest pot snob of all!!!!! (just kidding Jason...LOL)

I feel honored to be able to grow out these genetics....
Thanks again JLP...

any chance of still getting in on a pack of these? JLP is the giveaway guru and spreads some sweet genetics throughout the land. JLP is a most gracious and generous grower. I would love to get a pack. Please let me know if it is a possibility JLP? Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts