What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mission: Get Faded

WW's looking real yummy! Bummer about the nanners...

I bet it's awesome to be back! Goin DWC soon huh? I wanna make a similar switch eventually....fun to play w/ different stuff!

spadedNfaded

Veteran
CF - regretfully i didn't have the extra space to keep the stud male around. I would've kept him but i had no room for males at that point. :( Looking back it would've been stellar to cross the male to the keeper female going around. I wish i wasnt so bummed about not getting a female, wish i knew that the prolonging of those genes was a topic of interest....damn.

The ww looks promising at this point! only halfway done and full of crystals, hopefully she bulks up real nice! i'm glad the other plants took the majority of the pollen blow.

sg - it feels good man, watching them get frosty is a great feeling again. I have a lot of great treats i'm working on with the addition of the SSH and ChemDD added to the mix.

GOod things are coming!

- SubN

W

WeldFlash420

Right on Sub good to see ya back in the game bro...peace and shine on...

spadedNfaded

Veteran
ChemDD #1, #2 and #4 are all males, cut today.

i'll see if i can get a few min to take some pictures!

- SubN

spadedNfaded

Veteran
WW Day 32

WW Day 32

update with some pics. Everything's lookin good.

as of now i have WW1, WW2, BB on day 32 and i have 4 MNS Haze, 2 Rez ChemDD and they have been in 12/12 lighting for almost a week.

WW2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Haze 1, 2
picture.php

picture.php

Haze 3, 4
picture.php

picture.php

ChemDD 3, 5
picture.php

picture.php

HPS
picture.php

- SubN

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Everythings lookin really good there Bro :rasta: Sorry I've been missing out on all the fun. Got er tagged up now :lurk: Stay safe & :smoweed:

BCGrower

NICE WORK SUB! Plants are looking sick man havnt seen nothing from you in awhile but looks like you bounced back nice after everything thanks for all your help man. Def one of the most genorous (SP) members on the board.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
hey fellas! Thank Vintner. DOn't worry buddy, the fun is just getting started!!

I love me a MJ pic but vegging just doesn't do this plant justice IMO!
Things will get better once i don't have any seeded plants and the Haze and ChemDD start to flower. THen ill make selections and my DWC tubs will be full of the dankness.

Thanks GrowMEDS! thank you for checking out my plot of land! Stay tuned as things will only get better from here! 3 weeks till harvest on my WW, not sure how long the others will go.

BC!!! - holy shit dude i haven't seen you around the boards in forever!! Yeah i'm ironing out the wrinkles in my game cuz i had to just toss it in the closet till i righted my wrongs. You're welcome for the help man, any time you need it you know where i am.
i believe 'generous' is the spelling i think you're lookin for! lol

Stick around guys. i look forward to impressing everyone

- SubN

P

Peat

Hey SubN
Congrats on the infrastuctural improvements! :yes: (aka, pluggin dem leaks!)

All set for round 2!
The SSH & ChemDD should compliment each other very stonededly!
picture.php

:lurk:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Hey Peat! Thanks for stopping by homie.

When i noticed that the choc was ballin;, i immediately knew what it was. The cab was built light-proof cuz i did a bunch of work in the dark sealing up hairline light leaks. The problem was how i was running my cooltubes. I had a 4" fan pulling exhaust out of my seed/clone/veg chamber........and that tube was connected to my cooltubes with another 4" fan at the end of the two.

So at night i would get a very, very very slight reflection through the tube to my flower chamber. I chanced it and i learned my lesson on that. fixed immediately!

Yep, the Haze and ChemDD are looking, growing and are going to flower better than my first round. They're going to be done by mid-november.

I should be taking my WW and some of the "seeded bitched" down by months end. SHould be smokable by the last week this month. I CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT

- SubN

spadedNfaded

Veteran
DAY 37 Flower

DAY 37 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

wish i could've hit this macro a bit more still, but i was in a rush and don't have a tripod so i have to get creative for stability....

picture.php

ssh, chemDD slightly trained 2 nights ago and reaching for the light.
picture.php

- SubN

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Thanks Brother!

one more feeding for the WW2 and then 2 weeks of flush! Smokable WW t-3weeks and counting.

- SubN

spadedNfaded

Veteran
DAY 44

DAY 44

Good evening everyone.

I snapped a couple photos today for you.
I was kinda in a rush so i just snapped a few and threw everything back together.

I received my NEW 400w Ballast!! and i also got my 2 NEW 400W CMH lamps!!!

Tomorrow i'm going to be installing an additional 4" fan for the cooltube, removing my dual 150s and installing my 400w'er!!

I can't wait to put this up to my plants. I will be taking better pictures of the plants and plenty of them under the new 400w CMH tomorrow and i will be updating!

top shot of my (4) SSHs and (2) ChemDD
picture.php

WW

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll be back tomorrow with some cool shit.

- SubN

spadedNfaded

Veteran
i am now officially a member of the 400w club

i am now officially a member of the 400w club

Hello CMH!!

These things rock. I can feel that i'm going to be very happy with the results from this new setup i have. Check it out

Shit's pimpin!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WW under the light
picture.php

the whole shabangabang
picture.php

Looks like the WW is going to be ready in about 10-12 days or so. I'm going to continue the flush as i'm doing it now. every few days they get water and they drink it up in a day. they're using whatever they can now!

- SubN

spadedNfaded

Veteran
WW day 53

WW day 53

I took the seeded plants down as they started to turn 30% amber or so and a lot of the plant started it's phases of dying off. I cut them down, We'll see if i get any good smoke out of it.

I plan on using all of the trim from all 3 plants as well as all the popcorn buds to make some hash. I don't have the proper equipment to do a BHO run, so if i can find 91% or higher ISO i'll probably do a Quick ISO wash for my first hash run. If im successful, maybe i'll invest in some supplies and try to scout out a couple cans of Butane for the SSH and ChemDD trim :)

here's just a couple shots of the WW that only seeded like 2-3%, the other WW and BB aren't much to look at right now...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- SubN

Latest posts

Latest posts