What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mission: Get Faded

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Krush - Thanks for the kind words, bro. I really appreciate it! K+ and all, too. The ChemDD gets colorful when it's on the cooler side. The buds only began to turn colors and only in some areas, so i don't see any purple Chem in my purple. The colors of the plants are awesome though, this one is a frosty, pretty girl.

Vin, Buddy, how ya doin man? Always glad to hear from you! They were bigger producers this time around, and they smoke better, seeing as how i did a better job with them this time...lol. I am getting my feet wet as far as this organics thing goes, but so far i really like it. These Coastal Collisions blew up when i transplanted them to it. first to a 1gal for a week or two and then to the 2. The pics i'm gonna post now are new, but not current. I probably took em last week some time.

I've been meaning to get some current ones.

Bull - thanks man! I'm glad you dig the cab. I don't sweat the probs, i learn from em!

a shot in the cab of Coastal Collision tops before. H1 on the bottom Couple weeks ago
picture.php

Some chemDD dried shots. Sorry for the bad quality!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some Mr Nice SSH pheno 1 cut day, last week some time.

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDD clone tranplanted to 2gal organic

picture.php

picture.php

1st organic run
back left and right MeltingPot's Coastal Collision, front ChemDD
picture.php

- SubN

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sup dude. Just peeped your thread. Very nice. You got some sick strains growing. Loving the Chems and the Sour Diesel cross 's OG's etc. So I'm always liking these grows. So great job. Any new cool pics :)

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Hey Bitachzxz! Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate the compliments. I dig the sour D / ogs as well.

You're in luck, because i have uploaded some pics recently.

Shire, Mango Haze and Cocktail Franks BPP rooted clones
picture.php

MNS SSH pheno 2 day 82 drying
picture.php

Cocktail Frank's OGK x Abusive Kushaze. This is BPP's sister. Same father used in the crosses. I haven't flowered her yet, but i am meaning to, very soon.
picture.php

MNS SSH Pheno 1 day 84
picture.php

trimmed
picture.php

I think they're dry enough by now for some pics, so i may do another update soon. I didn't post all my new pics but they're in my album!

- SubN

Props

Props

Damn Dude, I would say mission complete!
Those are some very nice colas you have there.
I will be pulling up a chair for this one. I really like how you run multiple systems at once.
Like your infected with some type of growing bug. Don't worry about a cure they are years away from one, for now you will just have to go with it and keep posting pics of your progression for the rest of us that embrace this crazy illness.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Hey, Thanks spl1fftast1ck!

I love running different systems. Different systems, different mediums, hydro, soil, organic, whatever. I'm not nearly as good as some other growers but i'm making the steps! I wanna select what's the best for me. Hydro was fun and easy, but i had to keep it clean. swap water occasionally, wash out the buckets and those kinds of things.

For me, i think i'm getting the densest results from organic soil. Even though i'm not that great at it yet, i'm not getting super fast growth or anything but i believe that's to be expected. The Coastal Collisions will be coming down on tuesday, day 72.

I've got new pictures but i have yet to upload them.

It's only gonna get better :)

- SubN