What's new

Mirre

dickcorn

Sweet thanks for the update I'd love to see or hear anything else you have to add about her. I'll be popping a couple of these as soon as I move some more plants out of my veg. I'm kinda hoping for the face slapping screw with my vision type high I like from jack.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
got busy,its been jar curing...

thats funny because most of what i have seen from colorado has been a bunk as cali weed....

LoL .... I think this was a misunderstanding all the way around.
He was saying that even though KG's remaining stock of 4+ year old Mirre didn't meet company standards (not CO, the state).... the Mirre beans would still kick ass.

I understand you were only implying the impressive quality of KG's gear would meet or exceed most of the Colorado flowers you've tried (which is obviously a nice gesture on your behalf).

All in all - both of you were actually complimenting Karma. :biggrin:

Funny stuff.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet thanks for the update I'd love to see or hear anything else you have to add about her. I'll be popping a couple of these as soon as I move some more plants out of my veg. I'm kinda hoping for the face slapping screw with my vision type high I like from jack.

i think i got pretty lucky in that regard as i basically got the pheno i was looking for when i bought the seeds,everything i loved about the original jack plus that little extra bit....

LoL .... I think this was a misunderstanding all the way around.
He was saying that even though KG's remaining stock of 4+ year old Mirre didn't meet company standards (not CO, the state).... the Mirre beans would still kick ass.

I understand you were only implying the impressive quality of KG's gear would meet or exceed most of the Colorado flowers you've tried (which is obviously a nice gesture on your behalf).

All in all - both of you were actually complimenting Karma. :biggrin:

Funny stuff.

theres some tiny chance i was high when i posted...

but yes,based on these and glowing reports from many growers who i respect,more karma beans are in my future...im finally going to get a med card and at that point wont be too worried about getting a safe addy....

Latest posts

Latest posts