What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mirre KG Indoor

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Mirre

Mirre

Mirre test grow.

picture.php

We were lucky enough to be visited by the bean fairy awhile ago.:woohoo: Along with the package came some beans labeled Mirre:yes:, which we had sampled before and very much enjoyed:joint:.

We had a rough time and put her through hell,:hotbounce

No doubt that run we had 5 beans and we got two females from the batch.:headbange

This particular trial run we unfortunately did not get any cuts from them :wallbash:

We did have one re-veg that made it and maybe ready to try again for a cut or two.:cool:

We grew her in Fox Farms soil, one gallon containers under 600W HPS :dueling: and another in cheap ass soil under 600 also.

We loved the way it grew:bis::canabis:, definitely a candiadte for SOG in our eyes.

Smoke was delicious, but we all know that!:smoke:

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
some hanging Mirre

some hanging Mirre

this cross came out awesome and most of my ladies have that c99 smell to it.
4/5 jack dom
2/4 fruity c99 smell
1 sage pheno.

all taken at 75 days.

some flower action
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

Nice shot's both off you. I love the way she looks when dry the dark hair with the silver layer of a lot of small trichs.

Good job, keep it green

K

Karma Genetics

There is no C99 in mirre. The pheno's you classafi as c99 pheno\s are the effect off the jack line.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Mirre

Mirre

My bud's Mirre. Think taken around day 60 and had some concerns for him since read a 13+ week flower time. I know he does not scope his, I did smoke some early in dry, but not cured yet, thought it was a little weak in the high and as you can see, the buds a little wispy, but did dry up into rock hard little nuggets, with an unusual color, very different from the other dried bud. Will get some pics of the dry stash, but here is a couple shots of her, and yes, mites are there, predators mites are currently enjoying a snack on those little bastards!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and hopefully this little girl will give us something even prettier to look at, the plan is 13 weeks, so check back once in while!

K

Karma Genetics

Real Raw pheno's 3. I grew 40 females And in plant structure and finish time there are 3 pheno's I only got 3 of the realy long flowering one. When you get one of these you will know from the start as they Stretch 2x more then the rest.

I just ordered a pack of the Mirre last night, can't wait to grow them out. I was set on either the Karma's Jack or Mirre ever since i started browsing the Karma forum. I was looking for a good yielding but strong sativa and this one seems to be perfect for what i need. I will be doing a SOG too, and i noticed that it does very well in SOG. Anything i should know about her or anything i need to know to dial her in?

Thanks

I received my pack of Mirre yesterday morning, i live in the US and it took only 9 days to get here. Can't wait to grow them out.

:dance:

K

Karma Genetics

When you have any questions during your grow, Just ask in your thread ore send me a PM.

Good luck with your run. I know i enjoy here now hi hi.

Will do, thanks! I think it's great you are willing to help people out on here, not many breeders would take the time to do that and i really appreciate it. After seeing pictures of all your gear on here, i just had to grab a pack of the Mirre. I plan on buying a few packs of your other gear too.

Cheers

SweetIndica

mirra and jack o nesia

mirra and jack o nesia

hi there got both of theas ,Mirra and jack o nesia , and im lookin forword to the outcome
. just been cheakin some pic s , and dame thay look dank, i grow in doors so should be fun , o ye do both theas like there food or should i take it easy
hes a few pic of both not long popt
picture.php

is there any tip i should no, do thay like to be top ,thanks and keep up the hard work dig your style man....:biggrin:

K

Karma Genetics

Jack o nesia Will like to be topped, as they can be stretchy.

thanks

thanks

thanks , and il dev do that then nice one , lov your work and keep um comein ,
And all the beans i had had been in the freige for six mounths , and all the ones i planted all popt fine and are on there way as you can see :biggrin: il keep popin in

mack 10

Veteran
Good to see some new beans popped!
Now rock them Mirre's hard.
I can't wait to see these budded up.
mack.

Latest posts

Latest posts