What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mirre KG Indoor

K

Karma Genetics

Mirre

A crossing of Sage X Jack Herrer#22

The Mirre is a great SOG strain with impresive yields. Its got a narcotic high. Its a great medical strain. Easy to manicure There is a long flowering pheno in there that gives massive yields but takes long to flower 13 weeks + so i dont keep that one persenoly. The other 2 pheno's go very good together and will be finished between 9 to 11 weeks

11133Mirre3.JPG

11133Mirre5.JPG

11133DSC02654.JPG

These where grown by many already with good results.

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Karma,
congrats on the new forum man:yes:, the Mirre looks like a beautiful cross:joint:,
i'm a big fan of Jack Herer ever since i first smoked it years ago,
how is the taste from the longer flowering pheno?

Care Free 1

Veteran
Karma Genetics said:

Hi KG

I love the structure of this plant. Looks like I could pack alot of them into my flower room. Are those clones or from seed?

How long of a veg would be needed to grow those like that? It really looks exactly what I am looking for?

CF1

Beetlepumpr

Well you have done your homework School-boy { "A+" witha \*/ Gold star if I could} (No offence, eye is one two), now I'm gonna be on ya like stink on the fly (that jumped into the sheet) and get me somma dem beaners, when they show. Karma, ya did a good job. If ya make my eyes squinty and I laugh, ya did a fine job. Now go get busy and make me some beans!

K

Karma Genetics

These plants where a test grow. They where planted on 12/12. That plant is the longer flowering pheno. Good you like them.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
MIRRE should be a hit, cant see no reason why not.

drop the hype and get karmas stuff. you wont find it better and im shure the seeds comes at a fair price

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro them are beautiful.i think thats the 1st time ive seen a pic of them...
seems like they would be perfect for the tent bro.!!.
prolly could get like 40 of them in there in smaller pots huh?
wow bro thankyou for sharing these awesome genetics. :respect:
peace-T-

C

CTSV

Incredible! Got some of these coming, as soon as Sboo gets running again. Can't wait. Thanks Karma!

K

Karma Genetics

The mirre is localy already a succes. Its a real easy to grow plant. Making it eazy to yield realy well without having everything perfect in your grow.

C

CTSV

Well, no thanks to the Boo, but I got 2 mirre out of the ground.

However, all my Jack's failed to germ, and only managed 2 out of 5 on the Mirre.

Just a heads up, the Boo is jacking up their seeds somehow. I have consistently experienced 95% germ rates with the Bay, and 15% with the Boo.

On a happier note, these Mirre look great, I hope I get a female.

Still got 5 seeds of both Mirre and Jack, so I will try again later. However, I run so many different things, I don't really like to waste time on ruined gear. I will also, be keeping an eye on the Bay for some Happy Brother or whatever else you got.

Thanks KG, I will post some seedling pics tomorrow. :rasta:

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

CTSV that is not good. The mirre should be very germ willing and even sprout some twins here and there.

Let me know when the rest got germ problems also please.

C

CTSV

I sent you a PM. Thanks for your attention to this matter. I know realize there is not much the breeder, is responsible for after the gear has left their hands.

I assure you that my germ techniques are sound, as I have a 95% germ rate with anything that has not been ordered from the Boo.

As I said in my PM, this is not Karma Genetics fault. This is a quality control problem that the Boo needs to address...Or not. I am done being their customer. Sunshine #2, Deep Congo, Karma Jack, Mirre, G13 Diesel...All heavy hitters, and developed by top notch breeders. All from the Boo, all had shitty germ rates.

So once again, Not Karma's fault. I will still grab up anything that goes on the Bay from Karma Genetics.

KG, I will let you know how I do with the rest of my packs, and thanks again for your attention to this matter.

Some G13 Diesel that made it.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the mirre's should pop within 36 hours ...i've witnessed that first hand...not so long ago...and its a nice smoke to boot....it give's nice cola's !

C

CTSV

Core said:
the mirre's should pop within 36 hours ...

The two out of five that I started did pop within 36 hours. The other 3 never popped.

I thought that both Mirre that popped came up. I was wrong, only one sprouted. :badday:

Once again, I get 90% germ rates in 36 hours with ALL my Bay gear. It's just the shit I have ordered from the boo.

I am sure Karma's gear from the Bay, would pop within 24 hours. My Blue Sonja did, all my Nirvana gear did, in fact almost everything splits within 24, except for the Rock bud I ordered, which I think is just very old stock. Still got one sprouted though.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Cant wait popping my mirre seeds....will probably run them next time after i flower the ccc and funky dwarf. Great work karma!!!!

C

CTSV

I am going to start the last of my Karma Jack and Mirre seeds, and see if I get any more. I am going to place them directly in a shot glass of tap water, even though my normal method is using paper towels.

My one Mirre is chuggin right along, bout to start sexing it next week...I hope I get lucky.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this cross looks stellar karma.
i been looking at your work lately, im very impressed!
and you are a good soul too!
good karma follows you.

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks frank your a kind soul yourself. The boys from your crew are the bomb. The F.U.C.K.E.M. crew gets nothing but love from me.

Nik Dynosaur

Karma,

i just had to share my favorite plant. this is my outdoor mirre and i just love her. she's in early flowering:

picture.php

I know she's kind of camouflaged by all the green in the background but you can still see her, she's kind of lanky very sativa dominant so i'm using a branch and a root rope to keep her standing straight.

i can not wait to harvest this lady, i took like 6 clones off her so i can keep running her and share with friends.

she's very similar to the pheno you have in the back on the picture in the first post. i have another phenotype that is definitely more indica dom but she's not looking nearly as pretty. i'll post photos soon!

THC123

Veteran
looks excellent that mirre

I was in maastricht yesterday and happened to pass by your store.

I entered but you weren't there(i know i should have noticed you but it was a coincidence , i didn't plan it)

Anyways i bought myself a pack of kush seeds and i got a pack of mirre for free from your friendly employees.

So after the current seed grow and the sweet jack testgrow i will try the mirre for sure , medicinal and narcotic is what i like to relax at night.

:yeahthats