What's new

Minions of the Dark

Yea I'll never look at peat again after my first BLM run, plus my soil mites LOVE to munch on that stuff!

One draw back to them is I can no longer clone in my soil mix, I tried and literally found an expanded stem FILLED with mites lol It was so cool I wasn't even upset.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well everybody,
Just sent out a care package to the server fund.
10 - 12 seed packs of 4 lines.
40 packs total of 480 seeds.

Halo rebreeding of 2009 first cross.
Romulan x The Purps

Halo 2x
Halo x Overlord

Nocturnal
Afgooey x Dark Queen

Dark Goblin
Goblin Girl x Blackwater

Lets just hope the mail goes through.

X

X_man

GetrDun SG

lucky fookers......

Gotta put a plug in for the Ravnus.

That shit will fook you da hell up. ;)

puffpuffpass

SG

It seems most of your goodness is cough lock pro material, do you suggest any strains for a more up lifting, productive stone?

Everything in my stable has been giving me that racy paranoia feel lately, maybe I should harvest a bit earlier?

Good to see you X!!

X

X_man

The Rav doesn't give me couch lock.

More of a head buzz, rush to the head.

reminds me of stuff I used to get back in the 80's-90's. might just be me though.

warning: can cause momentary loss of thought. :)

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SG

It seems most of your goodness is cough lock pro material, do you suggest any strains for a more up lifting, productive stone?

Everything in my stable has been giving me that racy paranoia feel lately, maybe I should harvest a bit earlier?

Good to see you X!!

Hard to tell ya what mental effects dominate each line.
Personally, none of them make me paranoid.
That and everything is a hybrid, like a box of chocolates, don't know what you're gonna get.
Best to just limit usage until you become accustomed to anything you are smoking.

I'm a one hit, let it sit kinda smoker, and maybe 2 hits before bed.
Getting older has me smoking less at a time, just more often.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Well everybody,
Just sent out a care package to the server fund.
10 - 12 seed packs of 4 lines.
40 packs total of 480 seeds.

Halo rebreeding of 2009 first cross.
Romulan x The Purps

Halo 2x
Halo x Overlord

Nocturnal
Afgooey x Dark Queen

Dark Goblin
Goblin Girl x Blackwater

Lets just hope the mail goes through.

Well, hell.... hopefully we see some fresh blood.... My 2 Halos are getting closer to bein ready.... uh-oh...somebody's stuck...

IMG_20140115_230523.jpg

not as bad as the goblin's though.... shit's like flypaper...

IMG_20140117_142622.jpg

IMG_20140117_143001.jpg

IMG_20140117_142808.jpg

Hard to tell ya what mental effects dominate each line.
Personally, none of them make me paranoid.
That and everything is a hybrid, like a box of chocolates, don't know what you're gonna get.
Best to just limit usage until you become accustomed to anything you are smoking.

I'm a one hit, let it sit kinda smoker, and maybe 2 hits before bed.
Getting older has me smoking less at a time, just more often.

Solid advice thanks man, I've been running these same strains for about a year now and I think it's time for a change!

Looking forward to running these lines a long side Ozzies pool, maybe do some crosses for fun lol

:tiphat::dance013::woohoo:

bamboogardner

Sun? What's that?.

Its what your name stands for SG. Sun Grown, LOL.

I'm in California and our local energy provider throughout the state, PG&E has a three tier system to pay for your electricity. If you use too much, you are in tier 3, and its .38 a kw. That equates to two 1000W bulbs raising your electricity bill by $1000 a month with the fans and heaters/coolers going. Added onto your usual $500 household charges, it approaches and sometimes outdoes the mortgage payment.

Sun Grown is my friend, and I await spring like a high school girl awaits prom night. ;)

I still need to pop some questions on organics to you folks as soon as I can get caught up.

Cheers

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd be down in Cali if I hadn't got into the family and job thing.
Not much sun here for 4 years now, but still do well enough.
Gotta do indoors to make it work.
Most of us get a bit antsy around spring.

Feel free to shoot out questions.
One thing about as fun as growing, is teaching folks about growing.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I'd be down in Cali if I hadn't got into the family and job thing.
Not much sun here for 4 years now, but still do well enough.
Gotta do indoors to make it work.
Most of us get a bit antsy around spring.

Feel free to shoot out questions.
One thing about as fun as growing, is teaching folks about growing.

4af817f316a3d2717006.gif

Is there going to be a test?

bamboogardner

Okay, Ill bite Seaf0ur. What do you do with the black leaf mold. So obviously it is to make some soil, but explain the method and reason please.

bamboogardner

Hey SG. In an effort to educate myself a bit in this forum, I ran across your description of the Gobblin Strain. I was wondering how she does outdoors and how is the yield? The pics of her are phenomenal, to say the least. How long does she go for? Good Job my friend.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey SG. In an effort to educate myself a bit in this forum, I ran across your description of the Gobblin Strain. I was wondering how she does outdoors and how is the yield? The pics of her are phenomenal, to say the least. How long does she go for? Good Job my friend.

I hate to blame the weather, but fall came a month early last year.
I had GG, GQ1 + GQ2 outdoors budding very nicely until 1st week of sept and the cold rains stopped their progress.
Still harvested 2.5 lbs each, but should have gotten twice that.
Quality was exceptable for such early harvest.

bamboogardner

That was a commendable amount. What size buckets did you use? We have a limit on the amount of plants you can grow here, but not the size. So I grow in 200's, ;)

Is there a measurable difference between the GQ1 and GQ2? and how did the glue do outdoors? Have any pics of those outdoor girls?

Thanks SG

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
265 gal pots.
Can't compare GQ 1+2 yet with an incomplete grow year.
Indoors, GQ1 is some fine smoke, GQ2 hasn't been run indoors yet.
Soon both with grow together for a comparison.

No pics of last year, cleared out my photobucket account.
Most were posted on another forum.

bamboogardner

Ok SG, you grow in large pots too. So here is a new question. I assume you reuse the soil each year. How are you amending? This year I am taking all the soil, then am going to add a supersoil to it in equal quantities. It is by Vermicrop Organics. Not sure if you have heard of them. They have a real hot organic soil called Vermifire. So I am going to go 50/50 new and old. Here is the addy.

http://www.vermicrop.com/products/premium-potting-soils

They are not too far from me so I can have a load brought in fairly inexpensively, alot cheaper than the totes. Can you please give me your opinion on what I am planning to do? The soil I have now is a combination of Vermifire bought last year, and a soil called Empire Builder that caters to cannabis growers.

http://sanctuarysoil.com/sanctuary_soil_products/empire-builder/

I figured by mixing them all up, and then amending with the new soil, I will have a baseline that I can work from in the upcoming years since all the soil will be the same. Easy to send out and have analyzed to tell what is needed each year.

So if you would please be so kind as for you or whomever to chime in and lead me in the right direction on this.

Mucho Gracias my friend.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Vermifire

Derived from: Earthworm castings, Alfalfa meal, Blood meal, Feather meal, Bone meal, Humus, Kelp meal, Sulfate of potash and greensand

Empire Builder

Crafted with pride from coco coir, sphagnum peat moss, composted forest humus, worm castings, coco chips, lava rock, pumice, perlite, gypsum, langbeinite, sea bird and bat guano, fish bonemeal, feather meal, bonemeal, fish bonemeal, feather meal, bonemeal, limestone, greensand, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, glacial rock dust, azomite, soybean meal and rice bran.

Bone and Blood meals are byproducts of hog and steer production... full of antibiotics, steroids and fed GMO crops....

Guanos are devastating to the habitat upon their harvesting...

Soybean meal will most likely be GMO...

I'd say make some soil up yourself personally..... If ya can start worms goin.... that alone will whup any bagged product....

cut everything in half, except kelp amend that.... you can always topdress if you believe there are deficiencies... a alfalfa or karanja seed meal tea can give a N boost.... Kelp EWC slurry for flower..etc...

Latest posts

Latest posts