What's new

Minions of the Dark

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Nice. My FI nanners were duds, so FI x Goblin Girl aint happenin, but I got some visible seeds poppin out of the FI, so Goblin Girl x FI will be. I got about 15 Goblin Girl nanners drying out to hit the Gorilla Glue with... the first hit seems to be swelling some calyx's already, but the glue is young yet, so it'll get hit on that branch again.. possibly twice... shit... knowing me... I'll hit that branch every few days till I'm out of nanners lol

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I learned a long time ago that most nanners never open.
They have relatively low pollen counts and pollen is usually damp and heavy.
Nice when it falls straight down instead of drifting aimlessly.

Nice to utilize nanners to make nice fem crosses,.
Most freak out and chop the plant early, wasteful IMO.
A few good keepers, some nanners = more fem seeds than you can grow.
Fun stuff

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
This last week I found tiny specks of PM on the Original Halo and Goblin Girls. So I had to take them down. I didn't want to get all my plants ruined by PM. They were a little early but the resin was cloudy and the buds were fat. So I'll cure them and see how they smoke. Running 9 plants in my 4x6' area is just too many. I'm going to run 6 plants maximum. I still have the Neon Purps and Goblin Queens. I haven't seen any PM on them and I'm looking each and every day. I'm glad I caught the PM early and not let it invade the plant.

Goblin Queen

Goblin Queen bud

Another Goblin Queen

Another Goblin Queen bud

These ladies look like they're almost done too. That's what the GG looked like when I cut them down.

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
End of week 7 - Neon Purps

End of week 7 - Neon Purps

Neon Purps

Neon Purps bud

This is the best picture of the color of the buds. It is what I see when I look at her. I'm thinking she has a couple of more weeks to go. No PM on her so I hope she stays that way.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neon Purps
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50417&pictureid=1269259&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

Neon Purps bud
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50417&pictureid=1269260&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

This is the best picture of the color of the buds. It is what I see when I look at her. I'm thinking she has a couple of more weeks to go. No PM on her so I hope she stays that way.

Thanks for the pics Pak.

Getting to be the land of the dead (thread)

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
First legitimate grow setup I've ever had. Installed some conduit for the first time in my life. Guess which one it was?

After I moved I only had 20 gallons of cycled soil and I needed 60 more. I put the Halo2x in the cycled soil and she's exploding. Put 3 other girls in the uncycled soil feeding just water -- the Kraken got some of that (it's plenty healthy). So far so good, 1 week no problems. Really happy with the structure of the kraken. Very tight initial internodal spacing.

Attachments

• IMG_20140613_230043_376.jpg
    IMG_20140613_230043_376.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20140613_230428_153.jpg
    IMG_20140613_230428_153.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20140613_225913_904.jpg
    IMG_20140613_225913_904.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20140615_090737_503.jpg
    IMG_20140615_090737_503.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20140615_090732_248.jpg
    IMG_20140615_090732_248.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 7

HillBilly1

Veteran
First legitimate grow setup I've ever had. Installed some conduit for the first time in my life. Guess which one it was?

After I moved I only had 20 gallons of cycled soil and I needed 60 more. I put the Halo2x in the cycled soil and she's exploding. Put 3 other girls in the uncycled soil feeding just water -- the Kraken got some of that (it's plenty healthy). So far so good, 1 week no problems. Really happy with the structure of the kraken. Very tight initial internodal spacing.
Kraken is a very nice plant , the only flaw i seen was mine had BALLS

3Deez

Got a few noc girls starting to get where I want them. Already starting to give off that really nice smell that I associate with the strain. Little more than 3 weeks in flower and I have another one approx 2 weeks behind.

I also got a couple Ravnus sprouted! One of them I popped manually and it appears to be doing as well as the others.

Happy Fathers Day folks!

Attachments

• 20140614_191547.jpg
    20140614_191547.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20140614_191748.jpg
    20140614_191748.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20140614_191805.jpg
    20140614_191805.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 20140614_191945.jpg
    20140614_191945.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 8

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Looking good Deez. You running LED's strictly?

Kraken with 7 nodes and only 8" tall. Indica dom for sure. Fat leaves, fat fat leaves. Very tight internodal structure. Topped a few days ago to get those nodes to catch up. It already filled out a 2 gallon, probably going to explode come transplant time. Looking to be a heavy yielder already.

Attachments

• IMG_20140615_110852_865.jpg
    IMG_20140615_110852_865.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20140615_111642_602.jpg
    IMG_20140615_111642_602.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 9

3Deez

What's up Tea! Thanks for the good words! Yeah I run a pair of pro grow panels inside the tent and I supplement with cfl in the corners. My veg is under T5HO.

I'm soooo jealous of those of you with the newer strains! Some of em sound pretty damn tasty! I'm finally pushing on the next SG strain. I got hung up on nocturnal for a loooong time.....and I'm still not tired of it. Time to branch out and run the rest. If i find one I like better than noc, my mind will official be blown, lol!

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a few noc girls starting to get where I want them. Already starting to give off that really nice smell that I associate with the strain. Little more than 3 weeks in flower and I have another one approx 2 weeks behind.

I also got a couple Ravnus sprouted! One of them I popped manually and it appears to be doing as well as the others.

Happy Fathers Day folks!

Thank you for your continued participation.
Plants look great.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good Deez. You running LED's strictly?

Kraken with 7 nodes and only 8" tall. Indica dom for sure. Fat leaves, fat fat leaves. Very tight internodal structure. Topped a few days ago to get those nodes to catch up. It already filled out a 2 gallon, probably going to explode come transplant time. Looking to be a heavy yielder already.

Kraken should perform well.

Kraken = Goblin girl + blackwater + The Purps O' my :biggrin:
A flavor explosion waiting to happen.

Thank you also for your participation.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Kraken should perform well.

Kraken = Goblin girl + blackwater + The Purps O' my :biggrin:
A flavor explosion waiting to happen.

Thank you also for your participation.

No problem, I love free genetics so I don't mind documenting test varieties.

I agree on the flavor explosion (thanks for using the term flavor explosion, I use that at the sandwich shop I work at when talking to customers and always get laughed at heh) though, lots of potentiality for some serious berry funk pheno with this one. If it's a male....that's cool I won't mind some pollen, 'specially from a plant with this type of structure.

If you ask me, it's leaning towards female right now.

Last edited:

HillBilly1

Veteran
Nice. My FI nanners were duds, so FI x Goblin Girl aint happenin, but I got some visible seeds poppin out of the FI, so Goblin Girl x FI will be. I got about 15 Goblin Girl nanners drying out to hit the Gorilla Glue with... the first hit seems to be swelling some calyx's already, but the glue is young yet, so it'll get hit on that branch again.. possibly twice... shit... knowing me... I'll hit that branch every few days till I'm out of nanners lol

Ok so what is this Gorilla Glue ???