What's new

Mini Fridge Grow

M

Melkor420

New Pics of DaBush

New Pics of DaBush

Here are a couple more pics while I look at the seed graft again. Going to 12/12 in about 3 days I think.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
This is a really cool grow. Only question I have is why are the PL-Ls set so far away? Maybe make them adjustable? I just thought those were really low temp. I'm sure you know more than me though!
Keep it real!

Huggie bear

My wife just picked one of these up for me a little bit ago she said it doesn't seem to seal up like I wished it did but I can fix that.
I will have to set up a pencil holder scrubber for mine but that will be fun to.

M

Melkor420

My wife just picked one of these up for me a little bit ago she said it doesn't seem to seal up like I wished it did but I can fix that.
I will have to set up a pencil holder scrubber for mine but that will be fun to.

Right on bro, and thank you all for your kind replies. It's F*@#ing hot as satan's ass crack up in here tho, so who knows what will happen. I just flipped em to 12-12 yesterday, and I am planning to post some pics soon.

M

Melkor420

Budding has Begun! Booyakasha Lordamercy Lordamercy!

Budding has Begun! Booyakasha Lordamercy Lordamercy!

Here are some pictures from before that you didn't get to see.
picture.php
picture.php

Here are some current pics, of the grow and the new bud sites starting to push out their crowns.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And for all you that still think I am too far away from my light, what is wrong with trying new things. Is it not the trial of new ideas that makes the improvising successful? I mean if we don't think outside the box, and just do what everyone else is doing, than as a community, we are not coming up with diversity, we are instead applauding the mediocre by continuing on the same path as everyone else. Fim your mind and grow mad fuzz on your roots brothers and sisters, and reap the bountiful rewards of your mindhoney! This whole grow is about taking my dirt methods and micro-ing them down and doing it in hydro. All I know is the PLLs grow coral in reef tanks, so why should they not grow plants. I think that light is light. You don't necessarily have to translucify the branches in order to get results. Question everything, thirst for knowledge, and come up with your own inventions, and break off the rust covering the gears of change.

hey bro if you dont mind me asking where did you find either one of your res tanks? and what are their dimensions? i like the nice clean look thats just what im looking for in my build.

Hella THC

Is it not the trial of new ideas that makes the improvising successful? I mean if we don't think outside the box, and just do what everyone else is doing, than as a community, we are not coming up with diversity, we are instead applauding the mediocre by continuing on the same path as everyone else. Fim your mind and grow mad fuzz on your roots brothers and sisters, and reap the bountiful rewards of your mindhoney! This whole grow is about taking my dirt methods and micro-ing them down and doing it in hydro. All I know is the PLLs grow coral in reef tanks, so why should they not grow plants. I think that light is light. You don't necessarily have to translucify the branches in order to get results. Question everything, thirst for knowledge, and come up with your own inventions, and break off the rust covering the gears of change.

:woohoo: True that! Knowledge is power!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey bro just stopping by to check it out and things are looking awesome, healthy budding plants :woohoo:, Happy Gardening.
Peace.

M

Melkor420

hey bro if you dont mind me asking where did you find either one of your res tanks? and what are their dimensions? i like the nice clean look thats just what im looking for in my build.

not a problem at all. I built the black one out of epoxy.. The white one was the ice chamber for my vintage fridge. It held ice and kept the fridge cold, when it was a fridge. The dimensions of the hand-built sump are 8x10x10 The original was bout 9x11x11 but it was wider in the front than the back. Hope that helps