What's new

Mini AF SOG with 3 Strains

I

IceColdCrickets

that crop is turning out Super nice. In that last string of pics ,, which are the DR??, and what strain is showing the color in the last pic?

C

cyber echo

Dangit, cant give any more rep to you bro :)
If ur plants are still suffering, you might wanna try some superthrive along with the correct nutes.
I ordered a pint myself a few days ago for 30 bucks with free shipping. Its prolly gonna last forever.

I

IceColdCrickets

your plants are very yellow, did they get burned from the light? OR looks like not enough N in your setup. You could douche them with some Fish Emulsion 5-1-1, would stop thier suffering fast, BUT the damage done can't be fixed.

C

cyber echo

Good call on getting a pH tester, it might be a pH problem.
Some nutrients can only be absorbed at certain acceptable pH levels (differs between soil/soil-less/hydro).
Once your pH goes out of that range, your plants will stop absorbing certain minerals, even if they're in the growing medium. Soon after, your plants will look like they have a nutrient def.

Goodluck

C

cyber echo

Lookin real good man.
Just ridiculous what you can do with a couple of AFs in a small cab in ~8 weeks.

data

Really nice grow i like the way your using the greatness of the auto's to get good yield in numbers, which alot of people dont understand nor do.

also i think your growing them verrrry well. and wish you all the best in future grows.

data

Latest posts

Latest posts