What's new

Mini AF SOG with 3 Strains

TokeSolo

Looking good P_G, how many days from seed is the Hindu Kush x Short term Amnesia? Good luck with the grow, Bro!

the.rise

is your ballast electronic or magnetic? and is it switchable? because if it happens to be a standard hps ballast (magnetic at 60hz UL listed) id honestly say grab a cmh for the first 40 days and finish off with ur current hps. If your ballast is switchable then yeah sure, grab the MH bulb but for cost and simplicities sake the cmh bulb is a great way to go for a really balanced spectrum for veg

im going to do my grow fully with cmh and then next time ill switch in a hps for final flower, but as far as i can see this cmh bulb is awesome.

C

ChynaRyder

Pimp, from what I can see, your grow Rocks, man. Looks really good:canabis: Best of luck wishes comin at ya :yes:

hilbie

your plants stayed nice and small true u would want them to get big but u cad take advantage of this, i would make half a circle of plants on half your tent basically and build a shelf for another row of plants above them and put the light veritcal at one end of your tent, you get much better budd formation and yeild.

hilbie

u make no sense, and autos dont stretch that much durinig flower , u have the space, u should do it, your yeild is already going to be very very small with having such small plants in small pots in soil none the less. you better max out your potential or your going to be dissapointed in your yeild.

hilbie

those arent going to be ten gram plants im so sorry, id say more like 5-6 gram plants if your lucky- and they arent going to double in size, just stretch from the orange light of the hps, autos dont strecth as much as normal strains do. and i dont know what u mean about more seeds, im talking about the plants in your pic, line them around the tent, build a cheap shelf and make another level, your going to get tiny little popcorn nadda on all but the top cola which will not be ten grams, if u put the light vertical u might be able to make up for this, and plan on 70 days as well atleast maybe more. I dont know about the lowberry but diseals dont yeild well, a plant about twice the size of yours might only be a 15 gram harvest and the auto hindu kush is even worse and a lesser quality smoke, the hindus in your room expect like 4-5 grams tops. you choose to run very small containers and your plants stayed small because of it, id say youll pull around 3+ ounces in 70 days at best, im not bashing u just sobering u up i think.

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
diseals dont yeild well,

Diesel yeilds very well, infact ColorBlind got 4.65 oz from 8 diesel ryder's under a single 150hps in 65days. That is pretty good for an AF under that much light. I have seen them do more than that under better conditions.

Latest posts

Latest posts