What's new

Mind Blowing News - indian tribe discovered in brazil

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I want to walk in with a full body armor suit and a chainsaw and scare the hell out of them. Maybe they rethink there weapons and make new ones after arrows didnt penetrate my suit. I wouldnt chop um up( unless they got too close ) just cut down some trees, maybe they make me a god.......

I know i wouldnt want to contact those crazy naked fucks....that is if they are true tribesman. Im not talkin about th tribesman you see on tv wearin 20 year old jeans and last years super bowl losers Winning tshirts. Im talkin about naked savages that would not hesitate to rip your limbs from your body and possibly shrink your head as a memento. I say live and let live, if they approach my *villiage*, they will have more problems than bows and arrows i assure you, if they want to stay in the jungle stay there. As for killing loggers that get to close Its a good idea, amazing how these uncivilized people are so eco conscious.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
whatever you do don't watch this clip while you are really ''flying'' it will scare the sh..t out of you...lol

and i definately think that they are smoking ....''something''

StoneByName

Lol, a lot of assumptions being made about em, I would expect they are hunter gatherers like most jungle tribes rather than cannibals. Pretty cool find anyway, goes to show there are still areas of Earth undiscovered by 'modern man'. Large areas of rainforest are still unmapped and haven't even been explored by humans because they are so difficult to access and are full of poisonous creatures and plants.

I wonder what else is out there, considering places like Macchu Piccu were lost for centuries and there may be many medicinal or even psychedelic :D drugs still out there, pretty sure DMT can be extracted from rainforest frogs. Also it is said that many of the insects of the rainforest have never been named or examined by scientists. Fascinating place...

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I noticed something strange about one of them. In one of the pics you can see him up close, but his color is a darkish blue black while all the others appear to be medium red/brown.

T

texsativa

I have some roots that was a shaman. It must still be in me, I use to get down with hallucinogens.

ShootinBudz

so much for blissful ignorance, and there are already christian missionaries on their way to introduce venereal disease.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
verite...lol...about pitt and jolie...they are waiting on twins....but hey you never know...maybe they are addicted to adopting people like I am to amnesia haze...lmao

ben ttech

RudolfTheRed said:
Pfft, the rain forest is being deforested faster and faster every year & Brazil even wants to build a major highway through it AND check this they want to dam up the oldest river in the world the Amazon River. also every year more and more land is cleared out for cattle, farming, and logging. we have plenty to worry about. we've already lost 1/5th of the Amazon. Thats over 230,000 square miles and every year and since 2000 we've lost over 60,000 miles thats about the size of the sate of Georgia. Granted, deforestation has slowed down since '04 but its still a threat. Considering Brazil is seeing rapid economic growth we'll see more deforestation at a faster rate. Get ready for it. These tribes will all be lost very soon.

youd have been a celebrity journalist in nazi german...
you should concider the waning GOP support circuit...
they need whores like theirs no tomorrow...

greenhead

Veteran
This wasn't any mindblowing news. It was a hoax and the tribe has been known since 1910.

Or so the story was told and sold. But it has now emerged that, far from being unknown, the tribe's existence has been noted since 1910 and the mission to photograph them was undertaken in order to prove that 'uncontacted' tribes still existed in an area endangered by the menace of the logging industry.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/21/amazon

:joint: :wave: