What's new

Mind Blowing News - indian tribe discovered in brazil

G

Wow, you see the pictures, thats amazing. Its so wild to think how there are isolated tribes in those jungles still.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Why is nobody doing anything about this?!?!?
We need to tell them about GOD!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To hell with bringing them disease we MUST move in and
shove some good old christianity up their muddy arses.......

med_breeder

I wonder if that plane that snaped the photos,
was like a UFO to them. I wonder if after they explained their encounter to their tribe mates, they were looked at as we look at people who claim to have had encouters with UFO's in our society.<------man that was a run-on sentence

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
med_breeder said:
I wonder if that plane that snaped the photos,
was like a UFO to them.
i thought about that too, they must have had a pretty freaky story to tell their mates. did you see they were aiming their bows at what must have been the helicopter? reminded me of sci-fi when the army's shootin at the alien ship :rasta:

G

flubnutz said:
i thought about that too, they must have had a pretty freaky story to tell their mates. did you see they were aiming their bows at what must have been the helicopter? reminded me of sci-fi when the army's shootin at the alien ship :rasta:

I third that, they looked scared as shit, and ready to shoot thier bows.

G. Sensi

"Indian" and "Indigenous" do not mean the same thing....

Yes indeed, Ignorance is Bliss....

Dont worry, they'll be left alone.... If we dont discover any Oil or Diamonds or other Natural Resources on their land for us to theif from them....

-G

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
Pfft, the rain forest is being deforested faster and faster every year & Brazil even wants to build a major highway through it AND check this they want to dam up the oldest river in the world the Amazon River. also every year more and more land is cleared out for cattle, farming, and logging. we have plenty to worry about. we've already lost 1/5th of the Amazon. Thats over 230,000 square miles and every year and since 2000 we've lost over 60,000 miles thats about the size of the sate of Georgia. Granted, deforestation has slowed down since '04 but its still a threat. Considering Brazil is seeing rapid economic growth we'll see more deforestation at a faster rate. Get ready for it. These tribes will all be lost very soon.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Sawhiskey said:
I third that, they looked scared as shit, and ready to shoot thier bows.

Actually they were pissed because the airplane was drowning out the sound as they were watching a vcr tape of the season ending of Lost.

Theres also approx 100 fully isolated tribes on earth still. 50% of them are in South America.

med_breeder

Verite said:
Actually they were pissed because the airplane was drowning out the sound as they were watching a vcr tape of the season ending of Lost.

Theres also approx 100 fully isolated tribes on earth still. 50% of them are in South America.
don't start me off on LOST. Locke was in the coffin that is of the chain! I'll have to start a new thread on that.
bUT really I am a severe skeptic.

Has anyone thaught that this may just be a hoax?

U

ureapwhatusow

I think its necessary that somewhere on this planet, the ancient world remains untouched by the modern world.

LocNar

G. Sensi said:
"Indian" and "Indigenous" do not mean the same thing....

Yes indeed, Ignorance is Bliss....

Dont worry, they'll be left alone.... If we dont discover any Oil or Diamonds or other Natural Resources on their land for us to theif from them....

-G

There was a hearing today concerning a French company wanting to drill for oil in their lands.

http://www.survival-international.org/news/3342

Someoneorother

WOW. thats so mind boggling, to think that we have an international space station, and they probably haven't discovered metal. I read up about that sentinelese tribe, and the wife of one of the killed fishermen wanted the tribesman arrested. How's that supposed to work?